Darkzero3802

A Petition For Stronger Anti Hack Methods

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

WE NEED VAC NEXT.

Well Little Orbit, you heard the entire community all at once, roll out VAC. I for one welcome our VAC overlords.

5 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Well Little Orbit, you heard the entire community all at once, roll out VAC. I for one welcome our VAC overlords.

I hope after VAC we can go back to Punkbuster again.

3 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

PS. You know they have an in house anti cheat aswell right? Its not just "one" anti cheat. Also, EAC is a client and server sided anti cheat.

Did you even research anything for this thread?

True. MattScott did say so.

3 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

Re-add fairfight at least that'd ban blatants.

lets not add something that wasn't working for us if it cant work for us properly.

Block banned players from remaking accounts (rust does a pretty good job of this now requiring a full re-installation of windows and a spoofer+ip change to avoid being banned again). Bam I just solved to cheating problem

unrealistic since all of that can be changed in a few minutes for each part.

That doesn't solve anything because of it or game companies would of been doing this today effectively.

Very few cheaters will take the steps I laid out to avoid another ban even for a f2p game just won't be worth the time. The less convenient the less cheaters will return after a ban (which is a good chunk of the problem with f2p games).

The cheaters that you speak of wont care they have throw away accounts as well as throw away email  just to play again.

while this works for a casual aka "noob cheater" the rest know how to do this easily and the  " noob cheater" will just find out where they got the cheat from since its common knowledge for them all.

while true that the less convenient the means to restart , some will do it just because and blame the companies for not stopping them.

there may be a few people who still remember that happening on APB and how the cheaters would say that to people.

46 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I hope after VAC we can go back to Punkbuster again.

you were right again

it didnt take them long to say it.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

you were right again

I'm always right.

Even if they had perf3ct protection theres still the reroll problem and unbanning all people so they can keep cheating.

There are many things that can be done but resources are lacking... our only hope is that government that taxes our virtual buys start protecting that tribute and actively punish cheat makers and even cheaters.

They hurt business and they hurt people investing real money and time, is not "just a game" anymore.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

True. MattScott did say so.

lets not add something that wasn't working for us if it cant work for us properly.

unrealistic since all of that can be changed in a few minutes for each part.

That doesn't solve anything because of it or game companies would of been doing this today effectively.

The cheaters that you speak of wont care they have throw away accounts as well as throw away email  just to play again.

while this works for a casual aka "noob cheater" the rest know how to do this easily and the  " noob cheater" will just find out where they got the cheat from since its common knowledge for them all.

while true that the less convenient the means to restart , some will do it just because and blame the companies for not stopping them.

there may be a few people who still remember that happening on APB and how the cheaters would say that to people.

you were right again

I don't know when the last time you re-installed windows(as in fresh install with all drives wiped) but it takes a hot min and it is already being done for games like rust. These non-noob cheaters are a fringe population most cheaters are those 'noob cheater' you speak of and no a lot of stuff when it comes to cheating is not common knowledge; often information is purposely withheld from 'noob cheaters'. Also fairfight worked fine all my fairfight bans were due to me actually cheating. The reason LO lifted the fairfight bans wasn't because they were all false or some were false its because tiggs and others labeled some non-cheating bans as fairfight bans(or they were those like few players that were banned during x-mas event).

7 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

Also fairfight worked fine

f17decdf34d41742efe702920927f6d2.png

🤔

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

I don't know when the last time you re-installed windows(as in fresh install with all drives wiped) but it takes a hot min and it is already being done for games like rust. These non-noob cheaters are a fringe population most cheaters are those 'noob cheater' you speak of and no a lot of stuff when it comes to cheating is not common knowledge; often information is purposely withheld from 'noob cheaters'. Also fairfight worked fine all my fairfight bans were due to me actually cheating. The reason LO lifted the fairfight bans wasn't because they were all false or some were false its because tiggs and others labeled some non-cheating bans as fairfight bans(or they were those like few players that were banned during x-mas event).

If any of what you suggested actually worked then anti cheat companies would be out of business.

Just now, Glaciers said:

f17decdf34d41742efe702920927f6d2.png

🤔

NOW can i use that for a sig?

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

NOW can i use that for a sig?

why couldnt you before?

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

why couldnt you before?

Because BXNNXD said no since his name was in it.

I'm polite enough to ask people

Edit : not sure if theres more than one come to think of it  i should of asked back then

Edited by Fortune Runner

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

Because BXNNXD said no since his name was in it.

I'm polite enough to ask people

my name isnt in that wym

Just now, ForeverCrooked said:

wow a screenshot much evidence 

i mean if you don't trust the ceo of the company then why even bother to stick around at all?

Just now, Glaciers said:

my name isnt in that wym

yeah but this one is yours so its still polite to ask

just how i am

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

my name isnt in that wym

i mean if you don't trust the ceo of the company then why even bother to stick around at all?

I don't trust a screenshot posted on a game forum so sorry me am very stupid no one own photoshop

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

yeah but this one is yours so its still polite to ask

just how i am

im bxnnxd dumbass 

1 minute ago, ForeverCrooked said:

I don't trust a screenshot posted on a game forum so sorry me am very stupid no one own photoshop

oh i guess that could be the case

i dont really have a vested interest in proving ff was wrong since i quite like the idea of a heuristic (?) anticheat, but you're free to believe or disbelieve whatever

Edited by Glaciers
merged

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

no duh who else scolds me when im wrong or not quite right... ROFL

i figured you might want privacy

Edited by Fortune Runner

5 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

im bxnnxd dumbass 

oh i guess that could be the case

i dont really have a vested interest in proving ff was wrong since i quite like the idea of a heuristic (?) anticheat, but you're free to believe or disbelieve whatever

you just contradicted yourself if you didn't have a vested interest you wouldn't have taken the time to even give a response let alone upload that image.

you just contradicted yourself if you didn't have a vested interest you wouldn't have taken the time to even give a response let alone upload that image.

i dont really enjoy misinformation floating around either, taking 3 seconds to screenshot discord seemed like a decent tradeoff

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

i dont really enjoy misinformation floating around either, taking 3 seconds to screenshot discord seemed like a decent tradeoff

says the one spreading misinformation

its not misinformation, but i guess there's no way to prove that to you so whatever

3 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

MattScot said it himself on Discord as well as multiple times on the forums.

Who do you think its from??

Edited by Fortune Runner

3 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

its not misinformation, but i guess there's no way to prove that to you so whatever

I mean if fairfight is as bad so you think it is why does it seem to function fine in other titles? Could it be that it did work and the cheaters just spread misinformation like they do a lot to try and undermine the effectiveness?

Edited by ForeverCrooked

7 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

I mean if fairfight is as bad so you think it is why does it seem to function fine in other titles?

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

it wasnt being updated or paid for by the time orbit bought apb

also used for manual bans and non-cheating bans despite several lies to the contrary from g1

thought i posted that in this thread but i guess not

edit: if you want a source for that

answer 2 - We also mentioned that we’re keeping FairFight, but without doing auto-bans. The system has not been tuned for a year, and wasn’t being updated while the company was struggling.

answer 3 - We had FairFight auto-bans and I sat on the line with customers and logs, and we can clearly determine that there were improper bans. Those bans shouldn’t have been in place

Edited by Glaciers
edit

30 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

Don't you think it's misinformation to post ambiguous statements? There's no proof of these statements are true either.

We don't know what the updates would have done for fair fight if helped at all.

Also if fairfight was not working as intended do you believe matt scotts ambiguous statement about it should be taken at face value?

Since any other subject matt has discussed has been far more in depth about behind the scenes knowledge.

Since fairfight is no longer being used wouldn't it be fair to release that kind of information without harming the game?

11 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

We the remaining player base of APB Reloaded are sick and tired of the yrs of lax policies against hackers and the lax methods used to catch these people from only one kind of hack detection to only being a simple acc ban for hackers. We want proper, strict policies, several layers of hack detection, and stricter ban methods that will keep these people out of APB and the hacks rendered as useless as is possible so we can enjoy the time we play on APB Reloaded.

Anyone supporting this petition for change sign your ign in the thread and lets get LO and Matt to make the changes necessary to have fair and fun game play for all.

Keep in mind that cheaters are on these forums aswell, trying to derail any posts that would harm their mallicious way of playing.

It looks pretty bleek atm for legit players new and old to have a fun fair time in apb.

Insert coin, not at this point.  

• Like 1