Sign in to follow this  
toodamnmuch

let's FINALLY fix the reroll problem

every ban should be a hardware ID ban by default, at least this way the retards who don't use brain wouldn't come back instantly with a different account.

really get sick of literally every day another reroll blatant hacker who never loses, frankly if you're under r195 and gold you should be instantly-banned because you're either getting carried or you're doing way better than any actual newbie would.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

...frankly if you're under r195 and gold you should be instantly-banned...

TOaE9nG.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

rankly if you're under r195 and gold you should be instantly-banned because you're either getting carried or you're doing way better than any actual newbie would.

please be satire 

23 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

TOaE9nG.gif

hahah what movie is this gif from haha

Just now, Ohshii said:

naked gun iirc

43 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

frankly if you're under r195 and gold you should be instantly-banned

Ok, so good low rank = hax? So you're saying I can't go and play on my low rank on the same account?
EasygoingScornfulIberianmole-size_restri

(Btw, there are new players who actually know how to play shooters who rank into gold first time playing, I know it's hard for some people people to believe)

EDIT: Wait, wait wait...

43 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

You should be instantly-banned because you're either getting carried

So being carried is a bannable offense in your book? Wat

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 1

yes... or something like this.

there simply isn't any teeth, even if you get banned.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

every ban should be a hardware ID ban by default, at least this way the retards who don't use brain wouldn't come back instantly with a different account.

really get sick of literally every day another reroll blatant hacker who never loses, frankly if you're under r195 and gold you should be instantly-banned because you're either getting carried or you're doing way better than any actual newbie would.

stop duplicating threads please we already have one going on why this does not work.

repeating threads only makes a mess of getting the proper information out and that does no good for us but instead causes harm with misinformation

13 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

13 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

naked gun iirc

Damn, I always thought it was Summer Rental. 

48 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

frankly if you're under r195 and gold you should be instantly-banned 

And there you have it, the dumbest idea you will read today. 

42 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

frankly if you're under r195 and gold you should be instantly-banned because you're either getting carried or you're doing way better than any actual newbie would.

Oh god I hope for your own sake that was a joke.  I have a friend who had a lot of shooter experience from CSGO, and when he picked up APB for the first time aiming was just second nature to him and it only took him about a day to get his situational awareness at a decent level and a little longer to get used to the menus and inventory.  He went gold pretty quick and never dipped back into silver.  Granted he only played for probably about a month before he got into other games, but the point still stands that you can just pick up the game and go gold as long as you have shooter experience.

1 hour ago, toodamnmuch said:

He's saying if the person is r195 and is blatantly cheating, then they should be instantly banned.

this has to be a troll post.. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Zian said:

He's saying if the person is r195 and is blatantly cheating, then they should be instantly banned.

Anyone who is blatantly cheating should be instantly banned. Rank has nothing to do with it. And anyone who is cheating should be banned, again regardless of rank.

That is factually not what he’s saying, though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Anyone who is blatantly cheating should be instantly banned. Rank has nothing to do with it. And anyone who is cheating should be banned, again regardless of rank.

If you're going by just how he composed the post alone, then you're taking him too literal in his composition of the post. Doing so opens the door for dismissing him, diminishing the validity of his frustrations, and gives permission for trolls to ruin his day.

It was pretty easy to see that he didn't mean legitimate R195 players.

I fixed your post.

Edited by Zian

i keep seeing this topic and think it says...

"let's finally fix the RECOIL problem..."

lol

there's PLENTY of people playing who have solved that one 🙂

1 hour ago, toodamnmuch said:

if you're under r195 and gold you should be instantly-banned

And that's a very good way to undermine whatever point you might have had. GG.

Gold ≠ Good.

Gold = average gamer, and above.

That made me freakin laugh. If you played any shooter game b4, u ll get gold in no time. Bronze and silver is there to make handicapped minority feel safe and happy.

• Like 1

You will never be able to 'fix' the reroll 'problem' as long as this game continues to remain F2P. And as others said already, hardware ID and IPs can easily be spoofed, so nothing changes.

Also... I was under rank 195 and gold for the longest time, probably for like 2 years, mainly because I'm lazy with leveling. Does that mean I should get banned too?

10/10 brain

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

And there you have it, the dumbest idea you will read today. 

iono they seem to be coming up with a lot lately like a NY server for US and EU to merge...

Edit : stop rerolls - is a broad term.

some refer to new accounts while others refer to new char slots.

if you mean new char slots that supports APB and everyone has the right to buy new char slots.

if you mean a new account , some people live for shooter games while others may possibly be a cheater returning.

Regardless banning someone just because they are low level and good is by far a terrible idea to do on its own if there is no cheating involved.

Edited by Fortune Runner

you cant just stop rerolls on a F2P game, if they had to pay for each reroll then maybe they'd stop (although i'm sure 90% of them would pay and continue to reroll)

also threat is account wide mi amigo, low rank gold means nothing

Edited by gogol

2 hours ago, gogol said:

threat is account wide mi amigo, low rank gold means nothing

Basically, ^this^

I'm just gonna assume this thread is really really bad troll bait. Even if it is not, I choose to remain ignorant.

7 hours ago, Zian said:

If you're going by just how he composed the post alone, then you're taking him too literal in his composition of the post. Doing so opens the door for dismissing him, diminishing the validity of his frustrations, and gives permission for trolls to ruin his day.

It was pretty easy to see that he didn't mean legitimate R195 players.

I fixed your post.

If he wanted to say that, he would have. He has the tools to convey his message and in this case it was clear what he meant. This is putting words in his mouth and even if this idea was the case people should be more responsible for their words.

There is nothing that happens after R195 that changes what a cheating player is.

So if OP was talking about cheating 195 vs legit 195 he would have specified.

Dont let this be you kids, be responsible and take accountability for your words and you wont have people like this using your words for their ideas.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

Sign in to follow this