Sign in to follow this  
Bilspleet

Logging in with steam

Hey,

it keeps asking me to change my password when I login with steam, so I went and used all my emails Ive ever used, to get my password changed.

The email I use im 99% sure its correct, gives me a error when I try to reset my password : (We've discovered an error with your email. Please contact us at support@littleorbit.com for more assistance.)

Wich I did, and made a ticket on this problem  (ID #97485 )

Anyone else has this problem ? Any other solutions then tickets? (cus waiting for a couple days now).

bye 😉

Yes everyone have this problem, cause the game asking to change the password to everyone who use steam auto-login.

And the only other solution for me was just to create another account since i was not playing the game for ages and i decide to start from scratch.

54 minutes ago, iDontThinkSo said:

Yes everyone have this problem, cause the game asking to change the password to everyone who use steam auto-login.

And the only other solution for me was just to create another account since i was not playing the game for ages and i decide to start from scratch.

Hmm everyone has this problem, lets  hope they fix it soon.

And I got a new account, but dont have any motivation to play from scratch.

Hi there,

Back in January 2018, G1 did a massive password reset across all players. Unfortunately this required many players to go through Support to get access again.

Once we took over, my brand new Support team was flooded with these requests and our response times became very long. However, the team has been working hard and we have brought down our initial response time significantly. We are currently at 3 weeks right now, but I expect that to continue dropping.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Bilspleet said:

I gues im waiting for 3 weeks for a 5min fix. Thanks for responding tho. 

❤️

at least we dont have autobots 

I had the same problem when i wanted to play, heard that LO took over, so i wanted to get playing again. After writing to support, it took around a month to get my email changed, so i could change my password. That was long ago, so today you might get faster through support, since they've had time to go through their older tickets.