gordIsMyName

Colby RSA 'Hunter'... so i bought it ;)

lol.... i know... i know...  thankfully it was only "seven fitty" ($7.50 for those who can't figure that out)

so here's why i did it...

during my "spend-o-matic summer sale stupidity splurge", i racked up some gold rewards. and one was (of all things), a Colby RSA Hunter 15 day trial.

i took it with me to asylum. i paired it with my SMG. and, i got into a situation where it did something very, very well.

it's NOT a killin' machine as many have stated. however, it is a rather good "disrupter". i was able to get amazingly far away and use it like a sniper, not so much for kills (which i did get a few with it), but to provide 'hits' on players. and with it, i was able to influence an entire outcome of the match. i could strike players, causing them to suspend their direction and move to cover. from my vantage point, i could watch as my team mates would then move in and finish the job.

the final match score will never reflect my work, but it was so much fun to use it and "steer" a match. i would have certainly been better off with a sniper, but... having something like this as a secondary when you are in close combat with an SMG is rather awesome.

using it in a solo fighting situation i almost felt like it would get me killed. the scope is so view limiting and zoomed that at closer range target acquisition can be a serious issue.

but on the plus side, i heard Van Halen wants to borrow it as a stage prop for the next tour (once Poison returns it). ahhhh that 80's paint job!  all for just "seven fitty" 🙂

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, gordIsMyName said:

lol.... i know... i know...  thankfully it was only "seven fitty" ($7.50 for those who can't figure that out)

so here's why i did it...

during my "spend-o-matic summer sale stupidity splurge", i racked up some gold rewards. and one was (of all things), a Colby RSA Hunter 15 day trial.

i took it with me to asylum. i paired it with my SMG. and, i got into a situation where it did something very, very well.

it's NOT a killin' machine as many have stated. however, it is a rather good "disrupter". i was able to get amazingly far away and use it like a sniper, not so much for kills (which i did get a few with it), but to provide 'hits' on players. and with it, i was able to influence an entire outcome of the match. i could strike players, causing them to suspend their direction and move to cover. from my vantage point, i could watch as my team mates would then move in and finish the job.

the final match score will never reflect my work, but it was so much fun to use it and "steer" a match. i would have certainly been better off with a sniper, but... having something like this as a secondary when you are in close combat with an SMG is rather awesome.

using it in a solo fighting situation i almost felt like it would get me killed. the scope is so view limiting and zoomed that at closer range target acquisition can be a serious issue.

but on the plus side, i heard Van Halen wants to borrow it as a stage prop for the next tour (once Poison returns it). ahhhh that 80's paint job!  all for just "seven fitty" 🙂

Nice job bro, i have one on my own but havent used it for, idk...., 7 years or so. *shame*

But two days ago i duelled me with a player who had bad connection and i decided to choose the “Harbinger“ Revolver and we played something around 15 mins or so on VIP stage with verry much of fun. It was awsome to use that type of gun ingame. Hope to get some Revolver matches in the future again.

P.s.: The golden ACT is also cool and the Commander is funny to shoot through doors if people think they are safe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foolish ninja said:

somebody stop this man

Who let the Gord out?