Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

Can you guys make a wild west version of this game or remake it

Can you guys make a wild west version of this game like re make it but during the late 1800s or early 1900s with cowboy themes like the old wild west almost and or can you make one set in the 1940s or 30s with the mafia and classic cars and flappers or whatever and with the chicago type writer also if you guys are having so much trouble with the game files and what not why not just restart all over keep the same concept but remake this game using current modern technology and programs instead of just working with old files that aren’t compatible with today’s technology.

• Like 3

Yup, that's exactly how game development works. 🤠

26 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

just restart all ove4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, virginiavirgin said:

Shut up do you have any better ideas

You lack common sense.

20 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

Can you guys make a wild west version of this game like re make it but during the late 1800s or early 1900s with cowboy themes like the old wild west almost and or can you make one set in the 1940s or 30s with the mafia and classic cars and flappers or whatever and with the chicago type writer also if you guys are having so much trouble with the game files and what not why not just restart all over keep the same concept but remake this game using current modern technology and programs instead of just working with old files that aren’t compatible with today’s technology.

that would have to be a whole new game.

development would take roughly 3 years as per standard time other companies say it took for them

actual development and cost will vary

just not practical at this time to make a whole new game

although an "Old  Town" district that fits the 30's could be done but even then it wouldn't be practical given everything else we need done first.

but who knows maybe they will make a new district called "Old Town" and add in some older cars. We already got a Tommy gun to go with it....

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

just not practical at this time to make a whole new game

although an "Old  Town" district that fits the 30's could be done but even then it wouldn't be practical given everything else we need done first.

but who knows maybe they will make a new district called "Old Town" and add in some older cars. We already got a Tommy gun to go with it....

As for an old town district this actually already exists within San Paro and was planned during RTW as based on concept art. It was heavily 'mexicanish/spanish' inspired due to part of the culture of San Paro.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

I like the idea at all

But its a new game then everything would need to be reworked

What do u think bout a self created 1930 themed event

With theme / song contest and also a competition

(I think wild west would be dificult since we have cars)

I would support u with that

You have to be naive to think game development works like you present it.

You really think anyone would completely "just restart all over" ? I hope not...

You either just having fun on the forums or your mentality is equal to a child.

I can appreciate the creativity and the passion you show but it's almost disrespectful to think the world works like you presented this solution.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:23 AM, Rapid said:

You have to be naive to think game development works like you present it.

You really think anyone would completely "just restart all over" ? I hope not...

You either just having fun on the forums or your mentality is equal to a child.

I can appreciate the creativity and the passion you show but it's almost disrespectful to think the world works like you presented this solution.

if its a mob boss style 1930's Al Capone look to a district then it would fit APB

as for wild west , I don't know if it could be fit in since there's too many that became ghost towns so i have to accurate examples of them for what they would be for today.

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

just chit chat

I appreciate his passion, his creativity and the fact he is not here to cry about the current state of the game. I have no problem with his core idea, at least he is trying, however his thinking process, his mentality and his ignorance is the problem. Never have I ever said anything about his core idea. Go for it, we need more creative minds in this community anyways... he needs to work on his presentation and get some common sense before mentioning anything about solutions on development.

Edited by Rapid

38 minutes ago, Rapid said:

I appreciate his passion, his creativity and the fact he is not here to cry about the current state of the game. I have no problem with his core idea, at least he is trying, however his thinking process, his mentality and his ignorance is the problem. Never have I ever said anything about his core idea. Go for it, we need more creative minds in this community anyways... he needs to work on his presentation and get some common sense before mentioning anything about solutions on development.

they seem to get that a lot

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

What?

1 hour ago, Rapid said:

he needs to work on his presentation and get some common sense before mentioning anything about solutions on development.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

This

On 7/8/2019 at 9:50 AM, virginiavirgin said:

if you guys are having so much trouble with the game files and what not why not just restart all over keep the same concept but remake this game using current modern technology and programs instead of just working with old file

@Fortune Runner I mean this is clearly not a solution. I guess we both agree on.

16 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

yes agreed

He should just edit that nonsense part out and he gets a decent post out of this mess

• Like 1

If you have money in the double or even tripple digit millions then I don't see why it can't be considered as a spin off, I mean it is gamersfirst!

If that means there will be horses. Yes please.

Also call it APB: Redemption

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Eisena said:

If that means there will be horses. Yes please.

Also call it APB: Redemption

ehmm horses in APB? O.o