Sign in to follow this  
FakeBungo

why game is bad

On 7/8/2019 at 12:42 AM, largeAPBgamer said:

1. ddos/server issue, i literally dont do damage, like 1/4 of my shots will do full damage (eg using shotgun) and even when i hit, they might not  even show a hitmarker, and no its NOTHING to do with my pc or internet, i probably have a better setup than 99.9% of players

2. cheaters, jericho has a ridiculous amount of cheaters, as of this post there are around 6 cheaters in Asylum although theres only approx 12 crims 13 enfs total there

3. dumb game balance, everything useful requires >R195 or armas, this takes way to long to accomplish and not every1 wants to buy armas (pay2win)

jV1PcRV.jpg

On 7/8/2019 at 6:49 PM, CookiePuss said:

^^^How to destroy all your credibility with two statements. 

Actually can't believe I totally agree with you....lol

35 minutes ago, Havana said:

Actually can't believe I totally agree with you....lol

Lol same!

On 7/8/2019 at 12:42 AM, largeAPBgamer said:

1. ddos/server issue, i literally dont do damage, like 1/4 of my shots will do full damage (eg using shotgun) and even when i hit, they might not  even show a hitmarker, and no its NOTHING to do with my pc or internet, i probably have a better setup than 99.9% of players

2. cheaters, jericho has a ridiculous amount of cheaters, as of this post there are around 6 cheaters in Asylum although theres only approx 12 crims 13 enfs total there

3. dumb game balance, everything useful requires >R195 or armas, this takes way to long to accomplish and not every1 wants to buy armas (pay2win)

Another perfect example of the community downvoting anythign and everything that isnt sucking off LO with praise of perfection / anything thats remotely bad towards apb / about actual issues that LO isnt addressing. 

I love it.   Downvotes are just people agreeing lmao

35 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Another perfect example of the community downvoting anythign and everything that isnt sucking off LO with praise of perfection / anything thats remotely bad towards apb / about actual issues that LO isnt addressing. 

I love it.   Downvotes are just people agreeing lmao

i see plenty of posts that don't praise orbit and also don't get downvotes, doesnt that kind of go against your weird theory?

9 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i see plenty of posts that don't praise orbit and also don't get downvotes, doesnt that kind of go against your weird theory?

not really no

12 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

Are you suggesting constructive criticism yields a better and more constructive discussion? That’s just pure LO off-sucking.

17 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

not really no

no?

but if 

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

everything

isnt being downvoted....

10 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Are you suggesting constructive criticism yields a better and more constructive discussion? That’s just pure LO off-sucking.

i can't hear you over all the orbit schlong in my face come (haha get it) back later 

Sign in to follow this