Sign in to follow this  
FakeBungo

why game is bad

1. ddos/server issue, i literally dont do damage, like 1/4 of my shots will do full damage (eg using shotgun) and even when i hit, they might not  even show a hitmarker, and no its NOTHING to do with my pc or internet, i probably have a better setup than 99.9% of players

2. cheaters, jericho has a ridiculous amount of cheaters, as of this post there are around 6 cheaters in Asylum although theres only approx 12 crims 13 enfs total there

3. dumb game balance, everything useful requires >R195 or armas, this takes way to long to accomplish and not every1 wants to buy armas (pay2win)

• Like 1

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

- Mina_

1 hour ago, Mina_ said:

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

- Mina_

hello to you 😍

• Like 1

If they would remove shooting and driving, it would be an awesome game. 

16 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

1. ddos/server issue, i literally dont do damage, like 1/4 of my shots will do full damage (eg using shotgun) and even when i hit, they might not  even show a hitmarker, and no its NOTHING to do with my pc or internet, i probably have a better setup than 99.9% of players

2. cheaters, jericho has a ridiculous amount of cheaters, as of this post there are around 6 cheaters in Asylum although theres only approx 12 crims 13 enfs total there 

3. dumb game balance, everything useful requires >R195 or armas, this takes way to long to accomplish and not every1 wants to buy armas (pay2win)

1 . and they just deployed new measures for protection.\

2.  if there is valid evidence then send it to support. they ban when there is conclusive evidence and not just because someone kills you.

3. yes mods and guns need a rebalance as do matchmaking - as for armas - they are not better but they are different. and no they arent pay to win. some are by far worse if you dont have skill

Edited by Fortune Runner
@#%#% auto correct is driving me nuts ROFL

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

1 . and they just deplored new measures for protection.

de·plore

/dəˈplôr/

verb

past tense: deplored; past participle: deplored

feel or express strong disapproval of (something).

(Sorry I had to)

17 minutes ago, Acornie said:

de·plore

/dəˈplôr/

verb

(Sorry I had to)

sounds about right since the new measures don’t work well

37 minutes ago, Acornie said:

de·plore

/dəˈplôr/

verb

(Sorry I had to)

auto correct is not my friend.

it has  been changing my words rofl

deployed

• ddos
    • feels like this one MIGHT be getting under control
  • cheating
    • as of this moment, it is horrible. if you don't play daily then you have no idea how bad it is
    • easy anti-cheat CAN rip out a lot of this IF... IF... it is enabled to do so
      • there is no way any decent anti-cheat could be policy enforcing with this level of cheating
      • oddly enough... feel good about that, because sooner or later, there will be a ban wave
  • dumb game balance
    • certainly that stuff can improve, and should as the population gets under control

these threads are all so much alike. frustrated, fed up players who do not feel fair game play. and justly so...

all i can say is hang in there and let's see what happens in the near short term.

18 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

jericho has a ridiculous amount of cheaters

not every1 wants to buy armas (pay2win)

^^^How to destroy all your credibility with two statements. 

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

meanwhile top jericho streamer on twitch is a cheater with cheaters in his premade vsing another premade full of cheaters, and armas isnt pay2win? so a 3 slot ntec is no better than a stock ntec? ok buddy

im sure every1 who ever bought armas was because they wanted cool new skins, not exclusive pay2win weapons that are broken and demolish players who dont even know what they are fighting against

Merged.

why does anyone use an armas exclusive gun EVER, if the normal guns are equally good? weird bro might require >60 iq to figure this one out

• Like 1

23 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

I will strongly agree that rank 195 requirements are stupid for such game changing mods.  The mods should be dropped to rank 85 to put them in line with the other rank 3 mods.

Weapons on Armas are not pay to win.  They offer a slight adjustment to gun play but the majority of weapons on Armas are either reskins or completely useless.  The few that are useful are generally over shadowed by what you can earn in game for free.

Your just new,give this game some time and you will realize your own how wrong are your accusations. 

Bought everything in armas.

Max rank 255.

Still use freebie, lower than 195 stuff. 

The exception would be 4 slot vehicle I guess.

Wack.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

meanwhile top jericho streamer on twitch is a cheater with cheaters in his premade vsing another premade full of cheaters, and armas isnt pay2win? so a 3 slot ntec is no better than a stock ntec? ok buddy

im sure every1 who ever bought armas was because they wanted cool new skins, not exclusive pay2win weapons that are broken and demolish players who dont even know what they are fighting against

Merged.

why does anyone use an armas exclusive gun EVER, if the normal guns are equally good? weird bro might require >60 iq to figure this one out

prolly cause theyre permanent or something dunno

who's this top streamer anyways im pretty curious

"jericho has a lot of cheaters"

> jericho has 2 players and one of them is Sadira afking in Social

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VanilleKeks said:

you are just committed to shitposting all the sudden

i approve

Merged.

3 slot NTEC you can get from ingame contact at rank ~ 195+, 3 slot guns are also attained via ingame from Role 15 in a weapon catageory. NTEC isnt PTW and honestly i've been stomped while using 3 slotted ntecs against stock....

It's pay to access a weapon earlier, not pay to win. Sadly with the death of fightclub, it has become difficult to level weapon roles.

3 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

i've been playing FC for a couple of days ok

• Like 1

19 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

and armas isnt pay2win?

..........wow

most anyone who plays knows armas has different guns do not an advantage.

why don't you just admit you're a cheapskate a little clearer next time  😂

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

give them time they'll do it even more 😝

On 7/9/2019 at 6:19 AM, largeAPBgamer said:

armas isnt pay2win? so a 3 slot ntec is no better than a stock ntec?

because you can't get a 3 slot ntec through normal play? lol.

it probably *is* the most easy to obtain 3slot weapon (JT excluded, those are even easier.)

On 7/9/2019 at 12:19 AM, largeAPBgamer said:

Merged.

You can get the 3 slot Ntec just by playing, buddy.  I own pretty much everything on Armas, and yeah, the main guns you can obtain in-game are by far the best ones.  A lot of the Armas guns are just reskins anyway.  Just recently the only arguably P2W feature was removed, and that was the 50% Mod Cooldown reduction.  Now everyone has the 50% cooldown rate.  Armas guns just play differently than the stock ones, no better, and often times worse.  There have been instances in the past where Armas-only guns have been overpowered, but that was always under G1.  The pre-nerf C-2 TroubleMaker and the old CSG are the main two that come to mind.  For the most part people will use Armas exclusive guns because they like the slightly different play style of the Armas variant.  A stock Ntec can still dominate fully modded Ntecs.

2 hours ago, neophobia said:

As has been stated, Crim Slayer and Cops Bane are 3 slot N-TECs unlocked from contacts, and the N-TEC Dvah stock is a 3 slot N-TEC unlocked at level 16 for the rifleman role.

Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

As has been stated, Crim Slayer and Cops Bane are 3 slot N-TECs unlocked from contacts, and the N-TEC Dvah stock is a 3 slot N-TEC unlocked at level 16 for the rifleman role.

uhhh

4 hours ago, neophobia said:

it probably *is* the most easy to obtain 3slot weapon (JT excluded, those are even easier.)

that was kind of my point

and i responded to him, saying "lol" at the end

Edited by neophobia

3 minutes ago, neophobia said:

uhhh

that was kind of my point

and i responded to him, saying "lol" at the end

Sorry bout that, quoted the wrong guy.

Sign in to follow this