Queen of Love

Horses And Motorbikes.

A popular F2p added warhorses recently.

The problem for its company now is have a cash box enough big.

😮 we need new vehicles! at least add motorbikes ( T_T)/ 15000 g1c ready here. (on cash if you prefer)  ❤️ 

• Like 2

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Love to see some horses downtown san paro

Jesus no. Balance out the game instead and make it playable, so people have a choice when it comes to combat tactics.

I want to see dirtbikes that you can upgrade to fly and shoot rockets with a flashy reload and massive capacity. Let it have an option to drop ammo for your team when above. If it gets destroyed, it drops it's core on the ground and you just hold it for 1 sec to completely repair the vehicle. Make sure only those with key of the city can buy it, so there is a drastic difference between the player advantage.

But srsly - Bikes in APB would feel terrible to control... Physics would probably be the most hilarious shit since flying cars. I'm used to car handling, but it's still weird...

horse mounts for enforcers... i really love the idea. they could likely go places cars can't. so many interesting things you could do there.

i also like the idea of police dogs.

for crims, i'm not sure what exclusive they could have to offset the enforcer's 'weapons'. something equally interesting and provides a new way to experience the same existing content of san paro.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gordIsMyName said:

i also like the idea of police dogs.

😀

• Like 3

OMG!!!!  a dog mod!!!

Queen, thank you soooo much for posting this! i freaking LOVE IT.

@MattScott did you know of such a beautiful thing? see if you can find that code on an old floppy drive somewhere 😉

• Like 2

😅😅 lol horses..

really!?!??!?! that's impossile! APB doesnt need horses.

NO SENSE!

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, ww2 said:

No.

Short, clear and Costructive .

5 hours ago, asper said:

Jesus no. Balance out the game instead and make it playable, so people have a choice when it comes to combat tactics.

MM could be ok if there could be less noobs that shoot so bad.  Horses doesnT make MM better or worst. But if you want we can count them as team member,NOTE: my stallion is Platinum.

5 hours ago, Pufty said:

I want to see dirtbikes that you can upgrade to fly and shoot rockets with a flashy reload and massive capacity. Let it have an option to drop ammo for your team when above. If it gets destroyed, it drops it's core on the ground and you just hold it for 1 sec to completely repair the vehicle. Make sure only those with key of the city can buy it, so there is a drastic difference between the player advantage.

But srsly - Bikes in APB would feel terrible to control... Physics would probably be the most hilarious shit since flying cars. I'm used to car handling, but it's still weird...

Always better than satchel bag , useful just as starter for race around gold district.  

Learn 2 drive. (bikes too)

1 hour ago, DjMary said:

😅😅 lol horses..

really!?!??!?! that's impossile! APB doesnt need horses.

NO SENSE!

NOO? and how  i can enter in camper spot without the cover of my mustang charger?? double percs for you. (plus my teammate use low yield )

1 hour ago, lTheDarkness said:

Yeah, alright, let's put some horses in apb where there are alredy cars and a pretty modern city. This isn't a farwest game like Wild West Online, this is All Points Bulletin, a MMORPG Online game.

(2012) and still peoples want these things.. i really don't have any words.. is like asking to add bikes and vehicles into a pokemon game, no sense.

You guys should think a lot more about ideas, i could also open a topic saying "OHHH, I WANT FISH, I WANT BOATS, I WANT SWIM etc.." but come on, don't throw anything you think, could be interesting? Depends on the thing you write.

a notoriuos spaceninja f2p added just fishing and doubled the incoming money. including mine.

TLDR: the NONONOboyband is invited to marry togheter one with each other and have a nice life.

PS: i am freeing the dogs. 

ps2: You had been warned.

ps^3 :Other comments with this negative approach will be intented as hostile act. San Paro will be bombed (again) by Majestic Milk Navy at 12.00am in 10-july-2019  if upvotes doesnT reach quote 100. 

sincerely, 

Her Majesty Queen of Love, Kelly.

• Like 2

Like we have enough mlp symbols out there... adding horses would have the same effect as adding a wolf mask, a risk g1 wasnt ready to take.

Motorbikes are actually better idea, but getting someone to work on such task... i doubt it. Physics could be hard to add to apb.

Players could have 50% hp while riding and motos 600 or 700hp. They could be like micros with better speed.

Real problem around balance could be helicopters.

Edited by BlueB

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Short, clear and Costructive .

MM could be ok if there could be less noobs that shoot so bad.  Horses doesnT make MM better or worst. But if you want we can count them as team member,NOTE: my stallion is Platinum.

Always better than satchel bag , useful just as starter for race around gold district.  

Learn 2 drive. (bikes too)

NOO? and how  i can enter in camper spot without the cover of my mustang charger?? double percs for you. (plus my teammate use low yield )

a notoriuos spaceninja f2p added just fishing and doubled the incoming money. including mine.

TLDR: the NONONOboyband is invited to marry togheter one with each other and have a nice life.

PS: i am freeing the dogs. 

ps2: You had been warned.

ps^3 :Other comments with this negative approach will be intented as hostile act. San Paro will be bombed (again) by Majestic Milk Navy at 12.00am in 10-july-2019  if upvotes doesnT reach quote 100. 

sincerely, 

Her Majesty Queen of Love, Kelly.

i repeat.....

NO SENSE! 

i'm never see horses in a city, and APB doesn't need that!!! i don't horses in city. 

large cities around the world use horses for patrol. you will commonly see them when there are crowds of people or in places where maneuverability is an issue.

https://www.scienceabc.com/social-science/why-do-policemen-in-some-big-cities-still-use-horses.html

that is a decent short article about them. they are really quite common and a part of modern police forces.

interesting contrast putting them in APB with the "tuner" vibe it has.

with the infamous engine upgrade, things like this get a lot more viable.

• Like 1

Are you like 15 or just REALLY BORED?

I find it hard to believe this is a serious suggestion thread.