Sign in to follow this  
Easiest

speedhacker ? For real

2 hours ago, gordIsMyName said:

@Glaciers, feels like lag switching when i see stuff like that. i wouldn't rule out the server just not getting the hits, but when it's the same person(s) over and over and over, you have to find some applicable reason for it happening.

you know what i mean?

and btw, the server performance has been really good for me on citadel. i was pretty impressed with the functional stuff in the game.

I think the same as you, lag switch or speed hack

40 minutes ago, Monolillity said:

Looking at your history you have an issue with anyone calling them out

when there is evidence that is clear and conclusive I have always said that it needs to be dealt with.

when its people who in their posts attack and slander regardless of evidence showing otherwise I speak up.

and when its people accusing others of cheating for the stupidest of excuses of course I wont agree

A majority of the posts I have seen and posted on is Little Orbit being accused of neglect from DDos'ers when it is clearly not Little Orbits fault for being victimized.

Its what I tend to speak against the most.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

when there is evidence that is clear and conclusive I have always said that it needs to be dealt with.

when its people who in their posts attack and slander regardless of evidence showing otherwise I speak up.

and when its people accusing others of cheating for the stupidest of excuses of course I wont agree

A majority of the posts I have seen and posted on is Little Orbit being accused of neglect from DDos'ers when it is clearly not Little Orbits fault for being victimized.

Its what I tend to speak against the most.

Ok buddy!

2 minutes ago, Monolillity said:

Ok buddy!

hopefully I don't sound upset.

I'm not I'm just clearing things up

3 hours ago, gordIsMyName said:

@Glaciers, feels like lag switching when i see stuff like that. i wouldn't rule out the server just not getting the hits, but when it's the same person(s) over and over and over, you have to find some applicable reason for it happening.

you know what i mean?

and btw, the server performance has been really good for me on citadel. i was pretty impressed with the functional stuff in the game.

It's most likely lag compensation. If the player has consistent high ping, it will look like they are not taking damage, but what's happening is the server is delaying/blocking your shots to make up for their high latency.

why you delet my post from the Cheat forum ...  @Mina_ ?

These were important insights for you LO and for the community to see what the attackers are planning!!

The community needs to know that there are working hacks that are as easy to find as a recipe for a roast chicken!!!

Edited by Sykc

28 minutes ago, Sykc said:

why you delet my post from the Cheat forum ...  @Mina_ ?

These were important insights for you LO and for the community to see what the attackers are planning!!

The community needs to know that there are working hacks that are as easy to find as a recipe for a roast chicken!!!

giving out information to cheats is not a good thing.

If it had anything that could be used for that it may be why.

its also not good if it had a link.

30 minutes ago, Sykc said:

the community doe snot need to know , the community consists of legit players as well as a few cheaters.

the anti cheat companies need to know , its not our job its theirs

the only correct solution : you send a report to the support service and experts are engaged in the request .

21 hours ago, GhosT said:

But only because it wildly banned anyone even remotely looking towards another player through a building.

Yeah, i remember that, at least i assume this is why i got banned while playing The Beacon, thanks for ruined Christmas and the New Year of 2017.

23 hours ago, Zian said:

I would like to add them to my private list that I have been composing of cheaters I have encountered in this game. 

Thats cool, can you DM me this list? 🙂

• Like 1

It's not speedhacking, they just have a really fast Internet connection.

Edited by Bambola

On 7/7/2019 at 11:41 PM, GhosT said:

Speedhacking, snap aimbots, streaming while cheating... all of those should be alarming enough to warrant instant bans.

But all the companies that owned APB yet barely even care about the cheating situation that's killing their game.

We get countless new anti cheat systems, yet not a single one of them was fine tuned enough for APB to actually do something.

"i view banning as a failure"

the logical conclusion of this idea, rampant cheaters and a dead game

20 minutes ago, Bambola said:

It's not speedhacking, they just have a really fast Internet connection.

^ this xd

lmao ppl r complaining abt cheaters in csgo

what do you expect of a small patootie studio

that being said, the few missions i played in the last weeks went without a hitch... but i never had that much of a cheater issue to begin with. (tbf, i was very surprised to see some ppl i fought before on ffbans - that openly admitted to have cheated - lmao at some guy that claimed to just have a "warning system")

Edited by neophobia

2 speed hackers right now in Jericho Fight Club, one with 60 kills every match, and i got one on camera, teleporting everywhere.
You guys are afk ?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Dofus said:

2 speed hackers right now in Jericho Fight Club, one with 60 kills every match, and i got one on camera, teleporting everywhere.
You guys are afk ?

Send the video to support please. 

the question i ask is why do you have GM's if you can not banish anyone? that just does not make sense

• Thanks 1

when the cheating is super blatant like this, there needs to be a "safety break" to, at the very least, kick the player for suspicious activity. leaving these people in-game is bad business for everyone. and sadly these folks will be doing this as long as they feel like doing it.

if you must have a human eye confirm it, then at least alert an active GM so they can pop in, confirm and then commit the kick. not a ban. just a kick to get them out of the game.

23 hours ago, MaxJedburgh said:

Do they still make those?

I'm so there, man!

Mmm, Calippo!

Damn, thanks to all... now i must went to the grocery store and buy me a pack of Calippo...  🙃😍

Ce ya.

Edit: Here we go...

img_20190708_161426bpji7.jpg

Edited by SpeedyCat
Calippo pic

Speedhacker entire evening on FC in Citadel.

What is gonna be the next anti-cheat? Because it doesn't look like it's working like it shoud do...

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Devil17 said:

Speedhacker entire evening on FC in Citadel.

What is gonna be the next anti-cheat? Because it doesn't look like it's working like it shoud do...

I have already sent a video to the support but with a waiting time of 3 weeks... The cheats are probably not banned so fast🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

I have already sent a video to the support but with a waiting time of 3 weeks... The cheats are probably not banned so fast🤷‍♂️

In the official cheat thread, it's listed that videos and screenshots aren't credible evidence by MattScott.

really!? omg...  i have a great video from a speedhacker... A bigger proof than that you can not deliver... 🤦‍♂️

but I believe the videos are taken as evidence. a speedhack is obvious and recording someone who maybe uses an aimbot is something else

Edited by TackoGirl

2 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

really!? omg...  i have a great video from a speedhacker... A bigger proof than that you can not deliver... 🤦‍♂️

It's not explicitly said so in the words that I gave you, but it's the message he is sending to players in the first post:

6) What is not considered evidence of cheating?

This is the next tricky area.

I am often sent videos, screenshots, or other forms of evidence that players feel "undeniably" shows that another player was cheating. And while I sympathize, please know that we cannot blindly accept this as a reason to ban someone.

We *must* take the effort to monitor and collect evidence to properly prove they were cheating.

I read nothing that they do not consider it. a speedhack is obvious and recording someone who maybe uses an aimbot is something else

3 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

I read nothing that they do not consider it. a speedhack is obvious and recording someone who maybe uses an aimbot is something else

According to that post. Your video is simply going to be filed and put into a "collection pile" against the person you're accusing is hacking.

So a ban could take as long as they feel necessary. Which also means, it could never actually happen despite being shown evidence that contradicts their decision.

Sign in to follow this