Sign in to follow this  
niblyv

VERY VERY CLOSE

I have taken great care in what I have announced. Everything we talk about publicly has a plan that is being executed on. I have specifically not announced the BattlEye patch release date, because I can't be 100% certain when that will happen. It's our first patch and we want BattlEye to be bullet proof.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi everyone,

I appreciate the OP's sentiment, and we are doing what we can with the existing tools in place. The next patch with BattlEye is very very close.

I'm going to lock this thread, because I don't really see any further value in it. But I hope the OP will give us another chance down the road as things improve.

Thanks,
Matt

What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing to post on saturday that a patch for your game is "very very close" then follow up 4 days later with "I don't know when it will be release and I dare not say"

The game is in an absolutely abysmal state right now, with hackers ontop of game-killing lag. No one above rank 30(maybe no one at all) has been banned for cheating since u acquired the game a month ago and you still cant release battleye?

What is taking so long? There is nothing on your end to be done with battleye so you saying "we want it to be bullet proof" doesnt really explain much dude

you probably should say nothing at all

Edited by niblyv
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AgentWatson said:

Do I even need to say at this point, I'm just baffled. 

I mean your blatant fanboyism of the company in spite of everything presented before you was evident in that thread about the GM fucking with players lol

nothing you say is really going to be of interest for anyone that wants to see the game progress past 1500 concurrent players lmao

4 minutes ago, niblyv said:

What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing to post on saturday that a patch for your game is "very very close" then follow up 4 days later with "I don't know when it will be release and I dare not say"

The game is in an absolutely abysmal state right now, with hackers ontop of game-killing lag. No one above rank 30(maybe no one at all) has been banned for cheating since u acquired the game a month ago and you still cant release battleye?

What is taking so long? There is nothing on your end to be done with battleye so you saying "we want it to be bullet proof" doesnt really explain much dude

what kind of mental gymnastics does it take to confuse “very close” as being a specific date 

• Like 4

Just now, BXNNXD said:

what kind of mental gymnastics does it take to confuse “very close” as being a specific date 

Thank you for posting in this thread, my post count can continue to grow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

very very close*

did i mention a date i expected it btw?

Just now, iPlumbum said:

Thank you for posting in this thread, my post count can continue to grow.

happy to help homie

Just now, niblyv said:

very very close*

did i mention a date i expected it btw?

fair point

but “not 100% certain” in no way means he has no idea when battleye will be released

Just now, ZianH said:

VERY VERY pointless post

then why post at all?

@op IDK let's just wait and see what else they say.  i will say i understand your frustration 

8 minutes ago, niblyv said:

The game is in an absolutely abysmal state right now

You are so wrong man.

Besides the cheating and server lag this game actually seems to be going uphill.

It hasn't even been one month man. Relax.

It hasn't even been a month since the announcement of the acquisition; in that time, we've gotten a huge increase in communication and transparency where it is appropriate. 

As of the Q&A stream, BattlEye implementation is 3/4 done and due for the next patch. When they say "very soon", I trust them, and I don't expect an exact date, because technology does not cooperate 100% of the time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I mean your blatant fanboyism of the company in spite of everything presented before you was evident in that thread about the GM fucking with players lol

nothing you say is really going to be of interest for anyone that wants to see the game progress past 1500 concurrent players lmao

How dramatic, but it looks like I already have a fan. No, I'm no fan of Little Orbit, in-fact there is nothing to be a fan of. I'd be lying if I said I was a fan of their other work which I know nothing of, I'm just not such a huge fan of neuroticism and melodramatisation, that's all. 

Edited by AgentWatson
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZianH said:

VERY VERY pointless post

yes

Chill and let them do it. Don't forget it's APB and you have no idea what surprises they could find in the code left by G1. Give them a chance. We were all abused by Q1 2014 ad nauseam but cmon

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

happy to help homie

I too am happy that you are happy.

I literally made a post about blaming LO staff and Matt like an hour ago and now this guy comes. As i said they never said any release date but instead gave us a road map of what they want to accomplish

2 minutes ago, Rim said:

You are so wrong man.

Besides the cheating and server lag this game actually seems to be going uphill. 

It hasn't even been one month man. Relax.

lol go play on jericho and tell me the game is going uphill, its fucking unplayable bro

1 minute ago, Knite said:

It hasn't even been a month since the announcement of the acquisition; in that time, we've gotten a huge increase in communication and transparency where it is appropriate. 

As of the Q&A stream, BattlEye implementation is 3/4 done and due for the next patch. When they say "very soon", I trust them, and I don't expect an exact date, because technology does not cooperate 100% of the time.

They acquired the game May 10th. BattlEye was announced to be 3/4 done on May 25th. 3/4th done in 15 days, now 10 days later and it still isn't finished and he still can't tell his poor playerbase when it might come out? Come on

4 minutes ago, AgentWatson said:

How dramatic, but it looks like I already have a fan. 

You had ME at hello. 🙂

Edited by CookiePuss

2 minutes ago, niblyv said:

lol go play on jericho and tell me the game is going uphill, its fucking unplayable bro

They acquired the game May 10th. BattlEye was announced to be 3/4 done on May 25th. 3/4th done in 15 days, now 10 days later and it still isn't finished and he still can't tell his poor playerbase when it might come out? Come on

The work being done on implementing doesn't mean it's ready for production; I would bet that it's in testing at this point. Do you really want a rushed BattlEye client and more paranoia and suspicion around an anti-cheat in APB? Let them get it right.

Edited by Knite

3 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

How do you know that people aren't getting banned when they stopped announcing bans?

They stopped announcing bans because of player name and shame, that doesen't mean people aren't getting banned it just means we will not be able to know of it

3 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

I too am happy that you are happy.

Im happy that you are happy that he is happy. 

Just now, Deathshow99 said:

They stopped announcing bans because of player name and shame, that doesen't mean people aren't getting banned it just means we will not be able to know of it

Right, that's my point. Just because they're not announcing bans doesn't mean it's not happening. 

3 minutes ago, niblyv said:

It's unplayable because the NA servers are on mitigation

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im happy that you are happy that he is happy. 

This is valuable information, thank you for providing this.