Sign in to follow this  
gordIsMyName

Valhalla's Chosen

through the 'magic' of 50% off, i am considering Valhalla's Chosen pack. i've had it in and out of my cart like 50x over the past year.

what do you guys think of the guns? i have a serious attraction to the way they look and sound... which i stupid i know 🙂

mediocre at best, the only one approaching viable is whichever one gains accuracy as you fire - effectively negating bloom

the guns are hard limited by a slow ttk and poor initial accuracy, which is not made up for by adding more bullets to the magazine  

I think they are nice to have and fun to play. I agree that the TTK is a joke but I still want them for my own. (I only used the trail versions so far)

If you're looking for a challenge and/or like playing immensely underpowered and unpopular weapons, go for it.

They do look awesome, and most of the skins they have are nice.

Though their mechanics and overall stats are laughably bad, and the best one isn't even the "super special with all 3 mods" you get by buying the whole pack.

rofl... i agree with everything posted about these guns so far.

i was hesitant to say anything about their initial accuracy as i thought it could just be me. and i do like to try to get unpopular items into my game as they sometimes provide a strange, unexpected benefit.

i must say though, i do get a lot of time to admire the weapon as i wait to respawn 🙂

Sign in to follow this