LAPDAlonso

Supposely GM Abuse, Question about that GM and questions and Concern

This reminds me of one of Søren Kierkegaard's stories.

There was a guy on a bridge wanting to suicide, then Søren stood next to the man and had a chat with him. After a while the man came back to the safe side of the bridge and suddenly a random person shouted: "Why won't you jump, are you scared?" And more people gathered up and started shouting, jump, jump and insulted the man for not wanting to kill himself anymore. Søren took the man and fled the angry mob.

Humans are so simple, that's exactly why we need others to govern over us.

🤔

@Lixil @MattScott

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Why would you insult id people?

Comeon, are you trying to act here? We know lust is not new around this community, he knows we would freak out by seeing a gm interfering with missions again, and he posted it with all the intention 😉

I doubted Matt for a second and made Matt lose his time, how could make us go through all this? How dare him...

I was not wrong into thinking about blocking streamers... they will spam their channels like we are seeing lately and bring these kind of stuff.

Now shinni has more viewers and we triggered our ptsd.

EDIT: I am waiting for lust to apology to the community and the gm fired, who only tried to be playful.

Sorry, it's all my fault for watching a stream and questioning a player's spawn position. At that time I did not deduce that there was some intervention when Barry Allen himself broke through the speedforc... Ah forget it, I'll come clean: This was pre-planned, I was in cohorts with Shini for months. We pulled all the strings to stage this very moment. In fact, the GM didn't even exist. We wanted to a stunt to show LO's ability to respond to a situation.

I offer my 200IQ as tribute. Please accept my apology and let me know if this is what you wanted to hear. I am ashamed.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

36c0af67ecf34b1a747d976ba397e131.jpg

What has Arato Andras do with anything said???

Aff why i even bother answering after your persistant insults...

how is this thread not locked. lapdalonzo is having a blast derailing his own post under LuzExtinguido.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LUST said:

Sorry, it's all my fault for watching a stream and questioning a player's spawn position. At that time I did not deduce that there was some intervention when Barry Allen himself broke through the speedforc... Ah forget it, I'll come clean: This was pre-planned, I was in cohorts with Shini for months. We pulled all the strings to stage this very moment. In fact, the GM didn't even exist. We wanted to a stunt to show LO's ability to respond to a situation.

I offer my 200IQ as tribute. Please accept my apology and let me know if this is what you wanted to hear. I am ashamed.

(cant edit the other post due to spoiler 😕 )

See? You are a smartboi, you could pm Lixil instead -our community manager-, she is very quick answering and she would attend such issue.

Its okay, you got the community triggered; a gm fired; the staff losing hair and time; shini more views and now its more known... i accept your apologies.

4 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

@Ritual make me gm ill stop shitposting.

"hold my beer, im stoping the shitposting..."

Edited by LuzExtinguido

1 hour ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Didnt read but, beware gms, alonso will be watching you.

lmao

10 minutes ago, Captain Teemo said:

how is this thread not locked. lapdalonzo is having a blast derailing his own post under LuzExtinguido.

Any admin can see my IP and I'm in Maryland at the moment. I'm not LuzExtinguido. I also have nothing against Shini or Lust, personally anyway. What in the world are you talking about?

Yea someone can closed this post, I said what i had to say from the start.

Bye.

1 hour ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Didnt read but, beware gms, alonso will be watching you.

I don't watch GM's, again, what are "you" talking about also? lol. I have nothing against the real GM's who are with Little Orbit. As for the community GM's, i haven't even seen them and I'm not even concern about them. My focus when i play this game or any of my clan members play this game, we watch players, not those who have GM or dev titles. You guys are silly lol. thanks for the chuckles bro.

Edited by LAPDAlonso

3 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Any admin can see my IP and I'm in Maryland at the moment. I'm not LuzExtinguido. I also have nothing against Shini or Lust, personally anyway. What in the world are you talking about?

Bye.

I agree with your sentiment, I am serious when I say you should give me gm I am ACTUALLY qualified. And I don't drink or smoke at work.

Edited by Puffdragon

3 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Bye.

I don't watch GM's, again, what are "you" talking about also? lol. I have nothing against the real GM's who are with Little Orbit. As for the community GM's, i haven't even seen them and I'm not even concern about them. My focus when i play this game or any of my clan members play this game, we watch players, not those who have GM or dev titles. You guys are silly lol. thanks for the chuckles bro.

ah sorry mate, this thread is all sorts of wild. Everyone's not who they say they are

Just now, LAPDAlonso said:

Hi puffdragon. long time. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Hello brother, yea it bothers me how they dismiss you, you do have some good things to say.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Captain Teemo said:

ah sorry mate, this thread is all sorts of wild. Everyone's not who they say they are

forums are off the hook today lol . But yea I'm in Maryland right now, Dundalk and Owings Mills area to be exact. Visiting family and friends with my wife.

I just want the engine upgrade for the PC to appear and a new threat system lol. Anyways, let me go play paladins battlegrounds for a while. See ya.

2 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Hello brother, yea it bothers me how they dismiss you, you do have some good things to say.

People don't like snitches lol. But you won't see me for a while, taking a break until some new content/engine upgrade appears.

See you when it shows up. Peace

14 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

forums are off the hook today lol . But yea I'm in Maryland right now, Dundalk and Owings Mills area to be exact. Visiting family and friends with my wife.

I just want the engine upgrade for the PC to appear and a new threat system lol. Anyways, let me go play paladins battlegrounds for a while. See ya.

People don't like snitches lol. But you won't see me for a while, taking a break until some new content/engine upgrade appears.

See you when it shows up. Peace

I wouldn't let my previous knowledge about players affect my work. I am like a robot at work.

Edit: Sorry Alonzo I owe you some likes but I'm fresh out of them.

Edited by Puffdragon

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

jesus christ i need bullet points man

summarize

1 hour ago, LAPDAlonso said:
  • Hello everyone, Hello Matt and Lixil.
  • I was just reading that thread about the Lag and GM abuse.
  • Was Bas3 a paid employee with the company If yes, Why fire? If no, we have a problem.
  • Players aren't allowed to use them (GM Powers) , period
  • I say be wary. A player who cheats will always cheat, period.
  • I don't agree that you will unban old cheaters
  • Don't be stupid, LO.
  • This is just my opinion.
  • I formally GM and develop failed games.

1 hour ago, Rolpack said:

Can this subject die now, after Matt said they dealt with it and sucked it up? Jesus christ.

Edited by BuggedOut

50 minutes ago, LUST said:

oh no how could you ((

43 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Bye.

I will be closing thread on OPs request.