xDoomGuardx

hard "work" GM

the hard work of the GM. to go to the area where full of cheaters. listen to complaints about them. no fucking way. send dissatisfied to support (which does not work, complaints are considered for 4 months, or even more) to give devoy to those who poke a finger at cheaters and ask why they are still not in the bath. to shift from district - heavy, very heavy work!

• Thanks 1

Can you prove they are cheaters?

Why you use chat to report instead of the /report chat command? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Can you prove they are cheaters?

Why you use chat to report instead of the /report chat command? 

o distinguish cheaters from non-cheaters is quite simple. You need to know the mechanics of the game, the weapon with which he shoots, well, experience. But the show must have GMS and not as players. This is their work, they are paid for it. The player may provide a report (screenshot, video). The team report doesn'T WORK!!!!!

xDoomGuardx  не говорите прежде не подумали .

Edited by Yood

none of the "reports" more than half a year is not banned. not working for fairly a great system. and still persistently forced to use it. even knowing it's useless.

Merged.

On 7/6/2019 at 4:41 PM, Yood said:

xDoomGuardx  не говорите прежде не подумали .

Is it serious? then what the fuck is all the cheater on which the reports are still playing. fake bans are no longer news.

1 hour ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Is it serious? then what the fuck is all the cheater on which the reports are still playing. fake bans are no longer news.

you have no right to blame all GM volunteers . this is a difficult and demanding JOB ! this is a new command and believe me in GM command will be uninstalled , replaced . there is a support service that monitors the situation CONSTANTLY !! EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED .

Edited by Yood

On 7/6/2019 at 8:15 PM, Yood said:

you have no right to blame all GM volunteers . this is a difficult and demanding JOB ! this is a new command and believe me in GM command will be uninstalled , replaced . there is a support service that monitors the situation CONSTANTLY !! EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED .

Yes? Is it serious? Well, if it was intended to etch from the game is not all cheaters, then Yes. Everything goes according to plan. Online falls GMS going into the area can only blah blah blah, to make promises that nobody is going to perform, condone cheaters and NOTHING else!!!! Absolutely NOTHING!!! Your excuse for inaction is the inexperience of the team or its small number? Or maybe the reluctance to proryvat online even more???? Well the longer not to ban real cheaters, the more GMS they cover the worse!!! Cheater in the open, do not hesitate to no one yuzayut software, scoff and mock at the players without cheats and are not afraid of the ban, because they know - the system does not work properly,and GM not only that they will not do anything, so still justify or give ban-devoys dissatisfied. Or tell me what's wrong? Can and me ban, and? Because I don't like the way things work here???

Or will they start working properly? That would be going to the district not only answered questions (and tone at all) and cleaned as necessary. Get banned the most notorious cheaters, yet GMS are clowns that can't do anything. Laugh at them all cheaters, without exception, for their inaction, knowing that they do not. While what they are doing part of their job, pointing a finger at cheater and in response - he's just a good and long time playing! bullshoot!!!! Personally play here in 2012, played in the amount of more than 7.5 thousand hours, but here, saw all the possible cheats, can with high probability to distinguish cheaters from non-cheaters, what the GM says to me - you just don't understand? That's your job, isn't it???

Merged.

Not nice

Edited by xDoomGuardx
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Yes? Is it serious? Well, if it was intended to etch from the game is not all cheaters, then Yes. Everything goes according to plan. Online falls GMS going into the area can only blah blah blah, to make promises that nobody is going to perform, condone cheaters and NOTHING else!!!! Absolutely NOTHING!!! Your excuse for inaction is the inexperience of the team or its small number? Or maybe the reluctance to proryvat online even more???? Well the longer not to ban real cheaters, the more GMS they cover the worse!!! Cheater in the open, do not hesitate to no one yuzayut software, scoff and mock at the players without cheats and are not afraid of the ban, because they know - the system does not work properly,and GM not only that they will not do anything, so still justify or give ban-devoys dissatisfied. Or tell me what's wrong? Can and me ban, and? Because I don't like the way things work here???

Or will they start working properly? That would be going to the district not only answered questions (and tone at all) and cleaned as necessary. Get banned the most notorious cheaters, yet GMS are clowns that can't do anything. Laugh at them all cheaters, without exception, for their inaction, knowing that they do not. While what they are doing part of their job, pointing a finger at cheater and in response - he's just a good and long time playing! bullshoot!!!! Personally play here in 2012, played in the amount of more than 7.5 thousand hours, but here, saw all the possible cheats, can with high probability to distinguish cheaters from non-cheaters, what the GM says to me - you just don't understand? That's your job, isn't it???

Gms we are just players they are not entitled to the prohibitions ,in 90% they are just incompetent . the most they can do is give you advice and send a support request

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Yood said:

Gms we are just players they are not entitled to the prohibitions ,in 90% they are just incompetent . the most they can do is give you advice and send a support request

Is that your excuse?

4 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Is that your excuse?

that's your belief ?  I see no reason to continue the dialogue .

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, Yood said:

that's your belief ?  I see no reason to continue the dialogue .

well, don't go on. I expressed my opinion about the current state of Affairs, because it categorically does not suit me. Here, as in the game there are sure to be "people" who will convince that all is well, although it is not. I don't have to like or dislike, but things have to change. while there are still people who play it. if someone did not notice online fell and continues to fall, why do you think? and because everyone who what is not liked from the game was gone. unable to find understanding and assistance and knowing what support and forum can not apply.

Merged.

I have no doubt that local silly person who poked his nose into problems that will be very unhappy. Well, now you can complain about the ban, and delicate.

On 7/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, JonSnowKing said:

Maybe you just do not know how to play well, I have not seen cheaters for a long time

Go to citadel, there will come across very often. If not every fight. It is through one just. And if you're trying to Troll me, I can send you on a foot, erotic journey, like all those who stuck me dislikes....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Go to citadel, there will come across very often. If not every fight.

No. You not encounter cheaters every fight on Citadel.

6 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

I can send you on a foot, erotic journey,

Ehm...

• Like 1

Just now, Rat1oNRUs said:

i do love how ahk scripts & autoit works now thanks eac -_-

nice might update my tb thank u