BernsteinGirl

Release the Engine upgrade this weekend

And give us 2 weeks of free premium. Mkay.

Just release the engine upgrade in its current state, who cares if its buggy lol. Game is boring to death. come on.

• Thanks 1

JuSt ReLeAsE tHe EnGinE UpdAtE

Yeah, who cares if it is a buggy mess and will further kill the game in such a state. Just do it lul. XD

• Like 1

Waiting for the (in)famous Engine Upgrade is the only reason many people are still around and didn't give up on APB completely. If the company ever releases it, there will be nothing left we could wait and quarrel about, no more reasons to stick around as well. 

low effort bait

2/10 try harder next time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oy vey the impatience

The fear I have with this, regardless of when it's released, is that no matter what the EU isn't going to meet expectations.  It's going to be shiny and new for a few hours, but then everyone will realize it's the same old APB.

People forget that the EU ORIGINALLY was ONLY meant to offer game optimizations and allow for faster content creation and release, never an improvement on visuals.  I imagine the half-assed 'improvements' were tacked on when they decided to port the game to consoles.

I'm not saying that it's not cool that they spruced things up a bit, but I fear the general expectations for what people expect out of the EU will leave them incredibly disappointed.  That wouldn't be G1's nor LO's fault, aside from the Q1 2014 meme.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Just release the engine upgrade in its current state, who cares if its buggy lol. Game is boring to death. come on.

Did u Level up all ur wep roles?

did u get all the achievements ?medals?

rare weps like oca assasin, chrome, stac 10 from lvl 15 contacts?

Have the crown from joker store?

Im sure u havent..there is lot more to do..playing missions everyday is boring..work towards somethn bigger, let em do their job.

Why do u guys like u come to a 10yr old game when there are modern games releasing updates every now and then? Complaining release this, release that..u guys are soo useless bla bla and bla

Edited by Defibrillator

1 hour ago, Bambola said:

Waiting for the (in)famous Engine Upgrade is the only reason many people are still around and didn't give up on APB completely

Nope I would play regardless as would others.

There is no game like this which is why we stayed.

We want the  Engine  Upgrade and matchmaking/threat/phasing so that it will be even better and have more people play.

A vast majority of the ones who were here for the Engine Upgrade pre Little Orbit left way back then.

Personally speaking the rest like the rush of the battle in APB

frikken adrenaline junkies 🤣

5 hours ago, BernsteinGirl said:

3oLWgnp.png

7 hours ago, mynd said:

The fear I have with this, regardless of when it's released, is that no matter what the EU isn't going to meet expectations.

It's not a fear, it's an expected and inevitable reality. The length of time it's taken for it to come has done nothing but cause people to subconsciously expect more, and when it doesn't deliver (because that wasn't the point of it in the first place), their souls will be crushed. They'll then leave, because they no longer have the excuse/rationale to use to justify to their own minds to stay.

At this point, the engine upgrade being released is most likely what will finish off what little remains of Jericho, and leave Citadel in a dangerous state like Jericho currently is. I don't think Citadel will die though, because at the very least the Russians will keep it alive (as they don't seem to care about the state of the game in the first place).

8 hours ago, BernsteinGirl said:

I will take it into consideration.

9 hours ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Could maybe get a job to get the 2 weeks of premium you are looking for.

Just release it loooooooooooooooooooooooooool unknown.png

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:

At this point, the engine upgrade being released is most likely what will finish off what little remains of Jericho, and leave Citadel in a dangerous state like Jericho currently is. I don't think Citadel will die though, because at the very least the Russians will keep it alive (as they don't seem to care about the state of the game in the first place).

Just what is it that you think an Engine Upgrade does ?

Nice demands.

Why would anybody listen to you?

Edit: You can dislike all you want kiddo. EU will only help me with performance and that's why I push it. Why you push it? You think it gonna solve everything?

Edited by Mitne

15 hours ago, BernsteinGirl said:

Game is boring to death. come on.

The game is boring as hell, even though the engine upgrade will give us next to no new content upon release and it may even mean the game cannot run at all in it's current state... release it because APB is boring.

GG well played comedian

Edited by VickyFox