Sign in to follow this  
ManHood506

"we got you bro"

after waiting all this time to buy things for cheap......the "juggernaut pack" ....short 84 G1C......why cruel world, why?

they should either implement the "we got you bro" deal for vet players, discount codes for (2%,4%,6%..etc) or give a message of "get yo broke patootie outa here", just sayin 😕

The level of self-entitlement when it comes to Armas just because someone is a "vet player " ..... amazing, please, tell me more. The problem exists in you, not something else.

Edited by ch4ncer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ch4ncer said:

The level of self-entitlement when it comes to Armas just because someone is a "vet player " ..... amazing, please, tell me more. The problem exists in you, not something else.

I'm seriously questioning the first part of his name.

hehe, you guys are really mad huh? 
like every year or so they give you discount codes or something like that as a reward for "loyalty" or contributing in the gameplay to keep players in their game.

"ThE pRoBlEm ExIsT iN yOu" chill my friend, you sound pissed and aggressive.

PS: my name was put as a gag by my friends back in 2013-2014 because I was the only experienced person in living in the desert in the group and they kept calling me "wolf, Dr.nuts, holiday bringer, and Mr.manhood" and I liked the sound of the last one and changed it from XxmxX to ManHoody.
Also, why would anyone care if I was a man or a woman?

12 minutes ago, ManHood506 said:

like every year or so they give you discount codes or something like that as a reward for "loyalty" or contributing in the gameplay to keep players in their game.

PS: my name was put as a gag by my friends back in 2013-2014 because I was the only experienced person in living in the desert in the group and they kept calling me "wolf, Dr.nuts, holiday bringer, and Mr.manhood" and I liked the sound of the last one and changed it from XxmxX to ManHoody.

Chillax, Dr. Nuts, we're just goofing around in off-topic. Your friends can gag you all they want, it's cool.

20 hours ago, ManHood506 said:

lol, you're the one upset enough to create a topic dedicated to crying about discounts or the lack there of. pay up lmao.

20 hours ago, ManHood506 said:

Oh that's easy, because AsgerLund is extremely homophobic and hates weak men.

I know, I am broke this month, but now that I found another way can you guys tell me how can I link my steam account to my normal one?, cuz i got some funds in steam that will get me the item i need 😄

Merged.

nvm, I got it guys!

I WASTED MY MONEY!! YAASS !!!

3 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

Oh that's easy, because AsgerLund is extremely homophobic and hates weak men.

I don’t hate you, homes.

34 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I don’t hate you, homes.

Well that makes sense since the innability to hate on others, is commonly observed in individuals who hate themselves the most.

Edited by ch4ncer

1 hour ago, ch4ncer said:

Well that makes sense since the innability to hate on others, is commonly observed in individuals who hate themselves the most.

Yup, Ghandi was really into self loathing.

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

Yup, Ghandi was really into self loathing.

You would know.

18 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

KPa5kpo.png

On 7/6/2019 at 6:48 PM, ch4ncer said:

You would know.

This sounds 100% like a snappy come-back line. I just don't know what it means related to my Ghandi comment. Honestly.

30 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

This sounds 100% like a snappy come-back line. I just don't know what it means related to my Ghandi comment. Honestly.

ghandi was the guy who said indians should be viewed as whites and not blacks or primitive or savages

17 minutes ago, largeAPBgamer said:

ghandi was the guy who said indians should be viewed as whites and not blacks or primitive or savages

If you're referring to his South African days, he definitely showed ignorance and prejudice towards the native African populations and their cause,

That fact however does nothing to explain the "You would know." answer to my hating-themselves Ghandi comment.

2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

We're just goofing around in Off-Topic take it easy, homes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:

We're just goofing around in Off-Topic take it easy, homes.

You would know.

2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

You would know.

Ofcourse I would.

Edited by ch4ncer

Sign in to follow this