Sign in to follow this  
gordIsMyName

well then...

i've watched this forum for a long, long time. thought it was finally time to make a post.

APB has been a great game. so many ways to play. so many ways to make the game your very own unique experience and then... you get to share that with everyone.

you drive vehicles you tuned out.

you get cool guns.

you can compose your own music themes.

you get to make your own complete persona in san paro.

but i've watched a lot of the magic get dismantled. people abusing this beautiful place we've made and where we made/make/and spend time with friends.

the game population has dwindled to an all time low. and, i can feel the weight of burden this game is causing LO. every turn is seemingly met with community decline, abuse with ddos and worse, financial loss. i have no idea how they have kept the wheels on this thing as long as they have. and while frustrating, i really think their intentions are good. the execution may fall a short, but they are trying.

so on this, the 4th of july, i wanted to say...

1. amazingly, this game still exists and could very easily go away

2. this community needs leadership that is positive, helping and intolerant of anything less.

- please, do your part to welcome and help new players.

- absolutely reject those who abuse the privilege to play this game by being toxic, abusive or compromise fairness.

and finally, i want to say that i miss my friends and my time in san paro. great folks from russia, denmark, sweden, uk, america... the list goes on.

i have not returned because of a terminal illness, but... am making plans to roll the streets again sometime soon.

in the meantime, please find good spirit and bring it to these forums. be the better person and 'gg' your matches. don't grief. don't cheat. just have fun and you'll be so surprised with the good things that can come to san paro.

and LO, this community can only show you how much it cares. it's up to you to show leadership, clean things up and provide tools and a plan to make it happen.

your friend,

gordo

keep the magic san paro 🙂

• Like 11

Thats something i would say if i get drunk... but inever get drunk because i dont like alcohol.

Edited by BlueB

22 hours ago, gordIsMyName said:

terminal illness

here’s hoping it’s not that terminal

we can’t afford to lose many more players :^)

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

here’s hoping it’s not that terminal

we can’t afford to lose many more players :^)

Yes we can... losing players its free.

On 7/5/2019 at 4:40 AM, gordIsMyName said:

- please, do your part to welcome and help new players.

First and easiest step: All golds pack up their scary named yellow toys and leave bronze districts in their shiny 4 slot clowncars.

And go straight to tumbleweed filled deserts aka gold districts.

But that's not gonna happen. Remember when poor golds got locked in gold? Pepperidge farm remembers.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 8:40 PM, gordIsMyName said:

~snip~

Well said Gordo, well said. 

Here's to hoping we see you back in San Paro soon. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

mutual understanding and equal competition remains the only solution .

Edited by Yood

Sign in to follow this