Sign in to follow this  
Xnetexe

What happened to account bound clothing?

Back when G1 was still around, some clothing items were made available, mainly some of the items from the Revelations pack. However, now when I look at those items on Armas there's no option to purchase them as account bound. Can we still buy them as account bound or was that feature scrapped all together?

The prices are much lower now but I wish account bound was an option for everything in Armas.

key to the city

key to the world

pack of revelations

juggernaut pack

afaik these are the only clothing items available as account bound, the debundled single clothing items from the revelations pack seem to have lost their account bound option at some point during the armas revamp

edit - these packs are no longer account bound

all stars pack

hard hitters pack

basketball pack

baseball clothing pack

hockey clothing pack

football clothing pack

Edited by Glaciers
edit

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

key to the city

key to the world

pack of revelations

juggernaut pack

all stars pack

hard hitters pack

basketball pack

baseball clothing pack

hockey clothing pack

football clothing pack

afaik these are the only clothing items available as account bound, the debundled single clothing items from the revelations pack seem to have lost their account bound option at some point during the armas revamp

the sports packs does not say anything about being account bound.  am I missing something?

7 minutes ago, illgot said:

the sports packs does not say anything about being account bound.  am I missing something?

they were at the time i purchased them, i remember it being a big deal because it was the first new clothing pack that g1 had ever introduced as account bound (and because the clothes are all basic)

if they arent account bound anymore that might have been something else lost during the revamp as well

i'll buy one on a separate account to see if they're still account bound

it's not listed so don't waste the money.  I think they changed it

Other than like 4 packs, all of that seems to have been lost.  They still work under legacy if you bought them beforehand.  50% off sale anyways and all the Apocalypse clothing is 50 cents each so if you buy now, its not a big loss.

8 minutes ago, illgot said:

I think they changed it

yup, only sent to one character

i don't remember this being mentioned in the armas revamp discussion, @MattScott was there a specific reason for this or was it just overlooked?

Just now, Glaciers said:

yup, only sent to one character

i don't remember this being mentioned in the armas revamp discussion, @MattScott was there a specific reason for this or was it just overlooked?

probably.

Sign in to follow this