MattScott

New Anti DDoS is live

On 7/4/2019 at 6:45 AM, olo said:

я понимаю что это не моё дело . но ! мы можем получить объяснение причин Doss ?

誰かが理解できない言語であなたに返事をしているとき、それはあまり生産的でも立派でもありませんね。成長して少し下品になる。

what is this doss ? no problem . everything works like a Swiss watch .

8 hours ago, Seadee said:

do you play every moment of every day? i cant count the amount of days premium i've lost by simply doing other things that day, they wont be reimbursing me for that, what have you "lost" for that premium time missed, did you just sit there starting at your desktop crying into a hot cup of coco wishing APB was playable? 

where have you been for the last 10 years? ... 

am i just being cynical? perhaps, it gets to all of us eventually. 

But I am paying for the option to play for every moment.

If that is being compromised, I have been cheated from services paid for to the company that is supposed to make sure my ability to do so remains an option to me. And not just myself but all players.

My money went into this product. Money that I have earned, and the money that many other players have earned. I am fortunate enough to do as I please. But some players aren't, for some, that $10.00 could've gone somewhere that wouldn't be compromised by lax moderation over a product that was promised to be fixed a year and seven months ago.;

Perhaps you like products of poor quality. But no one is being held accountable, and it's nauseating at the mass of sheep who refuse to do so out of fear. 

• Like 1

Just now, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

"The man"

sexist

13 hours ago, Zian said:

over a product that was promised to be fixed a year and seven months ago

hmm well Little Orbit has only been here a year as of May

15 hours ago, Zian said:

But I am paying for the option to play for every moment.

If that is being compromised, I have been cheated from services paid for to the company that is supposed to make sure my ability to do so remains an option to me. And not just myself but all players.

My money went into this product. Money that I have earned, and the money that many other players have earned. I am fortunate enough to do as I please. But some players aren't, for some, that $10.00 could've gone somewhere that wouldn't be compromised by lax moderation over a product that was promised to be fixed a year and seven months ago.;

Perhaps you like products of poor quality. But no one is being held accountable, and it's nauseating at the mass of sheep who refuse to do so out of fear. 

i think you are missing the point really, but i cant be bothered to have the conversation with you since your mind seems quite made up about how LO are dealing with issues that other people are causing...

3 hours ago, Seadee said:

i think you are missing the point really, but i cant be bothered to have the conversation with you since your mind seems quite made up about how LO are dealing with issues that other people are causing...

Well I think you're excusing a companies poor initiative to handle a problem. So you're right. We can't have this conversation.

Because in any other form of retail, there'd be compensation for the loss of service.

2 hours ago, Zian said:

Well I think you're excusing a companies poor initiative to handle a problem. So you're right. We can't have this conversation.

Because in any other form of retail, there'd be compensation for the loss of service.

in any other retail theyd mute you lol

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

in any other retail theyd mute you lol

Not really. Most companies actually value their customers. 

But you on the other hand, just gave me the right idea.

Goodbye instigator.

5 minutes ago, Zian said:

Not really. Most companies actually value their customers. 

But you on the other hand, just gave me the right idea.

Goodbye instigator.

lol blocked for saying how true it is for companies to mute people  making conspiracy theroys against them on  nearly every post

zian really does look for any excuse to say everyone else is wrong.

and here i was hoping he was only grossly misinformed