Sign in to follow this  
Monolillity

Question for SPCT.

Does the EU have jiggly feminine features 'n butts? Serious question.

Asking for a friend. Thank you.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

no

Boo and Yikes.

Ok, thanks. Time to mail Matt!

2 minutes ago, koIaman said:

Might be a feature in UE 4.

Oooh I'd say it would definitly be possible in 3.5.

Edited by Monolillity

We need a "raepe" option on peds to give something to do to enforcers aswell

Edited by -Dan-

It started appearing frequently in games around 2013, Im not sure it would look good with all the breast adjusting clothing items we have.

gAmKR3L.gif

• Like 3

I can't answer that question but here's a gif of Kempington eating a slice of pizza.

1469348840746.gif

• Like 1

Yeah no way is LO gonna redesign all the character assets to support that kind of gimmick

2 hours ago, Monolillity said:

Does the EU have jiggly feminine features 'n butts? Serious question.

Asking for a friend. Thank you.

yeah a "friend" ROFL

ok all joking aside that would be a physics engine similar to how Skyrim has HDT.

But some physics like wind blowing flags or hair blowing the direction the wind is would make APB look aesthetically pleasing to gamers so that it feels more real and able to be connected to more from it.

people do want to feel like they are " really there " in a sense so it would be a good idea in my mind , but not quite for  " the jiggly " alone , as some would want

2 minutes ago, Nite said:

Yeah no way is LO gonna redesign all the character assets to support that kind of gimmick 

adding a new mesh isnt as hard as it sounds but the physics engine has to be able to support it first.

13 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

yeah a "friend" ROFL

ok all joking aside that would be a physics engine similar to how Skyrim has HDT.

But some physics like wind blowing flags or hair blowing the direction the wind is would make APB look aesthetically pleasing to gamers so that it feels more real and able to be connected to more from it.

people do want to feel like they are " really there " in a sense so it would be a good idea in my mind , but not quite for  " the jiggly " alone , as some would want

adding a new mesh isnt as hard as it sounds but the physics engine has to be able to support it first.

Are you not happy with the moving normal maps to make it look like the flags move in the wind?

Honestly unless you are looking up close they look the same and the normal map method requires far less processing.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Fuck your request. I'm still waiting for my tails

2ZwVhQI.jpg

Also what about male jiggle physics huh? Don't leave the bro's out

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Are you not happy with the moving normal maps to make it look like the flags move in the wind?

Honestly unless you are looking up close they look the same and the normal map method requires far less processing.

its an example of how it can be updated to modernize it somewhat

I'm undecided other than that

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

To get "jiggle physics" on characters they need a rig setup to support it. Given how character customization works now I don't think they could just add that in without ground-up changes.

26 minutes ago, Nite said:

To get "jiggle physics" on characters they need a rig setup to support it. Given how character customization works now I don't think they could just add that in without ground-up changes.

well aware of that. but its still not that hard. not easy but not hard. but its not like i was talking about " jiggly feminine features " itself like he was.

20 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

VpqieLA.jpg

This ^^^^

4 hours ago, Frosi said:

1469348840746.gif

ты меня просто убил  🤣 .  ох уж эти детки 🙊 

On 7/3/2019 at 11:31 AM, Monolillity said:

Boo and Yikes.

Ok, thanks. Time to mail Matt!

did you ever get an answer on this?

Sign in to follow this