Lixil

Firecrack'en event

4 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Didn't answer my question.

first off there was 3 questions, and i very clearly answered one 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ComFeyer said:

we will indeed be starting in 15 minutes from now.

we will see you in financial-1 (the gold one, so everyone can join)

48 minutes ago, ComFeyer said:

we will also be sending some of the gm's/moderators to financial 7 as well (the other gold instance)

patootie .  

to spoil your national holiday , it is necessary to try very hard . do you make events for the GMs and their friends ?

2foVsiIT8S.jpg

http://ru.thetimenow.com/pst/pacific_standard_time

Edited by Yood

just saying if you guys planned to do this alone and without a 4x4 it's a dead bet, you need a team and a 4x4, can't win this without

Edited by Ketog

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm sure it will work out fine. 

We'll have the same GMs from the Autumn Assault asking players nicely to not win repeatedly. 

👍

Not what happened, my group won 7 times and received 3D Glasses codes pretty much every time. Just ended up giving them away to friends.

1 hour ago, Ketog said:

just saying if you guys planned to do this alone and without a 4x4 it's a dead bet, you need a team and a 4x4, can't win this without

i killed a couple times on top of a ravan

34 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Not what happened, my group won 7 times and received 3D Glasses codes pretty much every time. Just ended up giving them away to friends.

Sorry, I should have added (sarcasm). 

That's crazy that they just gave out codes too. Lol

1 hour ago, Ketog said:

I did it alone and won a couple times, its not impossible, just much, much harder.

Thx ComFayer, Lixil, and all other DEVS.

It was great fun and hopefully you enjoyed it to.

Till next run, Laterssss

• Like 1

I'm gonna be honest, the event was so skewed towards car surfer users it was ridiculous.

No offense, but a GM event with a low playerbase isn't going to work out. I think a better event would be to do a Kill event, to win prizes, money, premium.  Just kill players to win prizes, would make more sense. That way everyone would get a chance to win prizes. Please do it before the weekend starts.

26 minutes ago, BernsteinGirl said:

No offense, but a GM event with a low playerbase isn't going to work out. I think a better event would be to do a Kill event, to win prizes, money, premium.  Just kill players to win prizes, would make more sense. That way everyone would get a chance to win prizes. Please do it before the weekend starts.

Hmmmmmm......,🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

39 minutes ago, BernsteinGirl said:

I agree with you . the situation is funny . 

k0C28VzlA4.jpg

я не наступаю на одни и те же грабли .   Нееет - я прыгаю на них от души и с разбегу !!!!

Edited by Yood

I find it interesting that certain community members make claims Little Orbit knows nothing of the way we play

Yet when Little Orbit has an event that lets them find that out directly , the same people cant just stop and think for a second and imagine " oh wait this will let them test the server for lag and other problems "

But instead certain community members just talk trash about Little Orbit and clearly don't have a clue.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

just a heads up that we'll be starting on jericho in about 15 minutes in the gold financial

On 7/3/2019 at 11:06 AM, Glaciers said:

have a repost, maybe repetition will finally make it through to the staff

I think this event was kinda' blown out of proportion, 'cause literally who cares about the rewards, but I definitely agree in general.

Also, one day events, especially on holidays, should always just be login rewards.

On 7/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, SkittyM said:

Though it would be nice if instead they used the ARMAS event tracking system for stuff like this.

I love that the event tracker system was shown to be extraordinarily successful in getting players to log on, and then just was dropped entirely.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ComFeyer said:

just a heads up that we'll be starting on jericho in about 15 minutes in the gold financial

I killed this man. B)

Can we have a preview in game of the title..what it looks like? Pretty please? Otherwise i'll just wait for next Thursday like mention. 

I had great fun looking at all this chaos. Lovely event! 

Cheers!

now THAT was a fucking APB event.

thank you so much for the fun and chaos, mods.

wish i had gotten the gold skin, but it was still very enjoyable.

i look forward to more events like this.

P.S. right after the "can we have the fps hell participants stand here (at your own risk)" message, my game just froze as i'm assuming everyone was firing their full-auto fireworks. so that's where the event ended for me. thanks again for taking the time to do this on a holiday. cheers.

Edited by Helix Reloaded
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Helix Reloaded said:

P.S. right after the "can we have the fps hell participants stand here (at your own risk)" message, my game just froze as i'm assuming everyone was firing their full-auto fireworks

lol yes

Had a blast at that event.

couldn't get a kill but managed to shoot them.

As a feedback for the event ~ noticed when we all shot at once at a GM it caused some major lag at times to where my shots from the alig were ghost shots

Definitely had fun ~ GG

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I love that the event tracker system was shown to be extraordinarily successful in getting players to log on, and then just was dropped entirely.

That actually made me laugh cause it was true.

Idk why but winning the 3D Glasses felt like winning dirt though.  Like you're glad you won something but then its just a weird smack in the face.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Idk why but winning the 3D Glasses felt like winning dirt though.  Like you're glad you won something but then its just a weird smack in the face.

still want them though.

Edit : but yes

Edited by Fortune Runner

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

still want them though.

Edit : but yes

Kinda my point with that.  Everyone wants them but once you get them you rather quickly realize how "meh" they are and just never use them ever again.    I think it's just cause of what the item is, could get more mileage out of the tin foil hat than the glasses me thinks.

25 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Kinda my point with that.  Everyone wants them but once you get them you rather quickly realize how "meh" they are and just never use them ever again.    I think it's just cause of what the item is, could get more mileage out of the tin foil hat than the glasses me thinks.

I like the 3D glasses on my EU character, but I don't think I'd ever use them for anything else.

Gotta say it was a lot more fun then expected. I figured it would be a short somewhat entertaining thing with not a whole lot going for it. I was pleasantly surprised. Lots of chances to kill the GM's with a healthy dose of stupid mixed in. Tons of codes were given out. Then rounding it all out everyone lining up to throw down some fireworks, explosives, and of course bullets. All while the GM's had a field day with the GM firework launchers. Really can't argue with any of it. I mean, there were lag issues, but eh, they seemed to genuinely want to help with it. So I won't hold that against them.

Even had a GM even stick around for an extra long time to spin up things like the butcher dynamic event. Simply because people wanted to have a bit more fun. Despite the fact that the main event had long since ended. I.. genuinely can't remember who it was, but they went the extra mile with it on Jericho! 

Really wish I had bothered to record or at the very least take some screenshots. However I did not. Kinda hoping someone else did! And/or that the GM's can share one or two screenshots that they took. Would be nice to have something to show off all the fun that was had. 🙂

Edit: @ComFeyer was the GM in question. I did NOT figure that out on my own. They had to literally tell me. I'm good with names, can you tell? 

Edited by Genobee
  • Like 1

the GM firework launcher at the end was a great touch

makes me wish they had a version just to launch fireworks for us  ; cosmetic for fun

Merged.

15 hours ago, BernsteinGirl said:

No offense, but a GM event with a low playerbase isn't going to work out.

full district 40v40 it worked out as good as it could

• Like 2