Lixil

Firecrack'en event

I feel like the title should be given just for logging in on the 4th of July and the other rewards given to the players who kill the GMs/Staff. Not all of us can be around at 4pm to due to work.

Are you kidding me?? Why do I see so much moaning about something that is an effort to have fun while we wait?

I get that some have issues playing and can't attend, but there are still people that want to and can. Some here just start grabbing pitchforks to an unrelated matter to this and judging before anything has happened.

It's dizzying to see the amount of people that have their questions answered as much as possible, but still asking the same question over and over again. And I'm not even a mod.
Hope to have fun on the event.

• Thanks 1

Theres like hidden symbolism(even if is unintentional)in this thing.Like entire population chasing after the bosses with the hope to get some crumbs from theyr last dinner and only the most tenacious/glib will succeed -the rest will not even get dat.This story reminds you of something?Yea like the life we all living in this so called modern western society..

Nice to see we still haven't gotten down picking times that align with people's schedules

Don't get me wrong, the event is a nice gesture, but with how many GM events we've had now, you would think they'd have gotten better at picking times

• Like 1

have a repost, maybe repetition will finally make it through to the staff

3 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i had hoped orbit understood the issues with events like this, considering they’ve been pointed out during/after every other similar event

-short notice

-weekday

-specific time

-specific district

-skill/rng-based mechanics

-repeat winners

-the base game is still broken

all of these factors combine to discourage or outright prevent players from taking part, leading to an event that (if following the pattern of similar past events) leads to more frustration and anger than happy fun staff-player bonding 

more frustration and anger is the opposite of what this playerbase needs, just in case that wasn’t obvious

this trend of acknowledging feedback but then blasting ahead regardless is getting really old really fast and judging by this thread i’m not the only one who feels this way 

• Like 2

Gonna be one of those events where "the same person wins 3 times" or did you guys finnaly take the advice "if 1st person has the reward 2nd person gets it" , I'll be there hope i can land a hit.

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Gonna be one of those events where "the same person wins 3 times" or did you guys finnaly take the advice "if 1st person has the reward 2nd person gets it" , I'll be there hope i can land a hit.

I'm pretty sure they learned from that mistake a while ago.  Though it would be nice if instead they used the ARMAS event tracking system for stuff like this.

23 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Theres like hidden symbolism(even if is unintentional)in this thing.Like entire population chasing after the bosses with the hope to get some crumbs from theyr last dinner and only the most tenacious/glib will succeed -the rest will not even get dat.This story reminds you of something?Yea like the life we all living in this so called modern western society..

ежегодное осеннее событие 2018 года было самым ужасным за всё время существования игры .

пожалуйста подскажите  это правильное время ?? http://ru.thetimenow.com/pst/pacific_standard_time

Edited by Yood

bruh the name hurts my eyes

10/10 best name for anything

the extra E just makes this feel like its a bunch of people tryna be 'with it' and adding extra letters in shit that dont need it

Can you please bring back the Waistcoat item as an event reward soon? I've waited for 2x 4th of July now, without seeing it return. It would be nice to have a chance to get it again.

с учетом личных взаимоотношений с волонтерами некто Z  победит в 99.9 % .  с учетом личных взаимоотношений с волонтерами  некто Y может дальше продолжать искать правды .

btw what happens with the title when the player who killed and the player who assisted the kill (shown on HUD) already have the titles?

i hope u guys ( LO ) thought about that, just sayin :D...

I'm sure it will work out fine. 

We'll have the same GMs from the Autumn Assault asking players nicely to not win repeatedly. 

👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

We'll have the same GMs from the Autumn Assault asking players nicely to not win repeatedly. 

👍

плевать игроки хотели на их просьбы . так было в осеннем событии так будет и с этим событием .

просьба не правило , можно нарушать .

Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

👍

im sure that brilliant idea works this time 😉😂

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

starts in 20 min?(EU)

when im not wrong, yes

we will indeed be starting in 15 minutes from now.

we will see you in financial-1 (the gold one, so everyone can join)

Heavy Enforcer bias already in the district, so anyone who's worried about not getting in might wanna try a Crim.

we will also be sending some of the gm's/moderators to financial 7 as well (the other gold instance)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ComFeyer said:

we will also be sending some of the gm's/moderators to financial 7 as well (the other gold instance)

Is it over? (it lasted 20 mins?)

or has jericho not started yet?

Edited by Zolerox

2 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Is it over? (it lasted 20 mins?)

or has jericho not started yet?

did you even read the thread?

this is citadels event time, jericho is 4pm pst/7pm est

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

did you even read the thread?

this is citadels event time, jericho is 4pm pst/7pm est

Didn't answer my question.

2 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Didn't answer my question.

It hasn't started yet, and with Jericho currently being DDOS'd again after "New countermeasures have been put in place", it might not happen.