Lixil

Firecrack'en event

Just now, MrChan said:

Okay , so we're back to "don't do anything until the EU is done!", are we? How long will that fly before people swing the other way and come out with "well EU is going to be useless without content".

This isn't like RIOT which required serious developer time to implement. The Devlar code already exists and there is basically no downside for the community on this one, but no, all we can do is whine about it.

And I wouldn't mind, except when we get news on the EU progress, there's even more bitching cos it doesn't look like RTW.

What is announced is content that can be delivered at any point of this games existence.

This is not permanent content.  Just a small gesture to appeal to vanity.

• Like 1

One simply cannot please the APB:R's community.

2 minutes ago, Bambola said:

One simply cannot please the APB:R's community.

You'll be shocked at how possible it actually is.

• Like 2

This community is fcked up

Thanks for the event tho, good luck to everyone 🙂

• Like 1

Please tell me employees won't be spamming the Dev FWL. 

That shit kills performance. Literally makes the game unplayable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Please tell me employees won't be spamming the Dev FWL. 

That shit kills performance. Literally makes the game unplayable. 

Theres performance to begin with?

• Like 1

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Theres performance to begin with?

Touche.

17 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Right, cause an event that requires the ability to hit a target works well when the server is constantly under attack and is extremely unstable. How about you guys focus on fixing things instead? You already wasted enough time as to where riot is dead for good.

yah let’s get the forum mods and TGMs into the office for engine upgrade coding what a great idea

looking forward to the event

49 minutes ago, Flight said:

1 hour ago, SunnyMonroe said:

Allready lost ty.....maybe u give all players the chance next time

My aim is not that good 😞

Dont worrie didnt ment ure propably all true golds

I aimed at the time with this comment...

21 minutes ago, Zian said:

What is announced is content that can be delivered at any point of this games existence.

This is not permanent content.  Just a small gesture to appeal to vanity.

I know it's a 'small gesture' that can be delivered at any time, I alluded to that in the very post you've quoted when I said it won't take any dev time and has no downside for the community. Yet you're going to the trouble of complaining about it being done before the EU and core fixes anyway? Seems a very minor thing to get caught up on.

At least that's what it looks like when you 100% agree with someone who says he won't play the game at all until the EU is done and asks LO not to focus on things we don't want in the thread about the event.

So again, should they just stop doing anything at all until the EU is done?

Edited by MrChan

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

I know it's a 'small gesture' that can be delivered at any time, I alluded to that in the very post you've quoted when I said it won't take any dev time and has no downside for the community. Yet you're going to the trouble of complaining about it taking precedence over the EU and core fixes anyway? Seems a very minor thing to get caught up on.

At least that's what it looks like when you 100% agree with someone who says he won't play the game at all until the EU is done and asks LO not to focus on things we don't want in the thread about the event.

So again, should they just stop doing anything at all until the EU is done?

The EU is not what I am highlighting in my concerns. That I believe you are confusing with my concern that no one is even bothering to log into Jericho due to the fact that the game is lagging and unstable to the point where the population of that server is refusing to play.

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

TSkqE9E.png

Hello everyone,

On Thursday, July 4th we will be hosting a small 'get together' where you'll get to meet some of the game masters and staff in a bit of an atypical setting. The task will be to try and kill the GMs and staff while they are equipped with various developer modifications (also infamously known as Devlar). The GMs may shoot back, or may just run around you and make you dizzy. 

Every player who gets lucky enough to kill a GM or a staff member will receive a special title ('Firecracker' in golden color) - the titles will be given next Thursday. You will also have a chance to win one of the following: 500 G1C and gold weapon skin, 500 G1C and premium time, 100 G1C and 3d glasses and 5-day premium.

As previously stated the event will happen on July 4th. The location will be announced on the forums on the day of the event, so keep an eye out. The event is expected to last around 2 hours each.

The times are as following:
Citadel - 9 AM PT
Jericho - 4 PM PT

See you in the streets of San Paro!

ограниченное время , ограниченные участники ,  условия не не выносимые .

LO почему вы пытаетесь все  ограничить ? вы испортили осеннее событие !!  

LO вы пытаетесь продолжить это  ? 

предложный вами сценарий - неплох . но он может быть только дополнением ! 

nIL6W20MSL.jpg

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

Ok, but what you guys learned From Autumn Assault?

Do not make restricted cosmetics!

Award everyone who participated, because even though the game has so many problems we still play it. Respect us players!

• Like 4

yeah i thought we learned our lesson about timed/scheduled events 

its a small one one so i guess it’s not the end of the world if it’s missed, but still

Nice, i will try to partecipate into this but i got sh*t aim so, forget alredy even 1 kill or assist. 😅

Super RNG based but better than nothing.  Do the rewards *have* to be character bound though?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

Super RNG based but better than nothing.  Do the rewards *have* to be character bound though?

я считаю что это правильным . 

Thank you for forgetting about Nekrova again, dear GMs... We are people too and also want to participate in events and be on a server with a good online. Maybe you take a little time for us and finish the transfer from Nekrova to Citadel

Thanks for attention...

• Like 4

Just now, Proga said:

Thank you for forgetting about Nekrova again, dear GMs... We are people too and also want to participate in events and be on a server with a good online. Maybe you take a little time for us and finish the transfer from Nekrova to Citadel

Thanks for attention...

+ 10000  спасибо что напомнили !

Edited by Yood

5 minutes ago, Proga said:

Thanks for attention...

At peak nekrova reaches 100 players, They deserve some love and attention.

The Merge you speak of is discussed around the corner over there

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Let's make sure to stay on the topic. 

Thank you. 

Event sounds like fun , will you be in attendance?

Will the "get together" be in social then the planned district gets annouced? how is the event planned to unfold?.

12 minutes ago, Proga said:

Thanks for attention...

nekrova has become the new...

what was that other other servers name again?

2 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

At peak nekrova reaches 100 players, They deserve some love and attention.

The Merge you speak of is discussed around the corner over there

Event sounds like fun , will you be in attendance?

Will the "get together" be in social then the planned district gets annouced? how is the event planned to unfold?.

I know, but almost 90% sure that they have forgotten about us, and about that topic. We are tired of waiting, considering that they wanted to make the transfer even before the Riot regime... ._.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lixil said:

or may just run around you and make you dizzy

oh god no not again.....

last time I got so dizzy my forehead smashed my keyboard

broke some of the keys back then glad i can get a cheap one for a few bucks

18 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

nekrova has become the new...

what was that other other servers name again?

Jericho. 

🤭

• Thanks 1