Sign in to follow this  
Zian

An open letter to MattScott and Lixil

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

does this count as you trolling yourself?

I don't know the definition of trolling yourself so I'm curious.

Unfortunately no.....

I have never been successful in that area, but I do try.

No sir.

This has been more of a revelation... as it were.

Uhmmm,  carry on.

As you were..

Edited by Westford

On 7/3/2019 at 6:00 AM, Zian said:

Yeah I logged in yesterday. Essentially the entire game was a ghost town for a few hours with populations Jericho server in the single digits.

After that period of time things picked up, but it was still pathetic numbers. Some definitely hacking, others attempting to play legit. But of course it wasn't as though legit players really stood a chance.

This game has tanked worse under your management compared to the prior ownership, and it shows by your poor moderation to combat the cheating. Easily there can be a GM sitting in, and watching the district with how the population was. That action alone would generate good faith in players who are veterans to this game and have invested in its future in the past.

In its current state, I would vomit from the idea of giving any of my money to its development while a blind eye is being turned to its long lived primary problem. Fix it, or you have simply made a hollow investment to contribute to its death.

No matter how much you throw glitter on the game, it'll still be fecal matter with the lack of attention you're actually giving it. Instead of pandering to what's left of the games players with extra game modes, acknowledge a problem and admit that it's something that needs to be dealt with.

This probable came off as harsh, but it's out of appreciation for something that I have made lifelong friends and memories on while playing. To see it sink in the way that it has is heartbreaking.

Add it to the pile of things that the community already know's clearly someone that doesn't pay enough attention on the forums about the game's initial state even without logging in read the fine print and perhaps you'll find the answer you seek, End if discussion.

20 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Add it to the pile of things that the community already know's clearly someone that doesn't pay enough attention on the forums about the game's initial state even without logging in read the fine print and perhaps you'll find the answer you seek, End if discussion.

I actually do pay attention to the forums. But as someone who likes to think for himself, I prefer to get the firsthand experience. Because most perceptions on this forum seems to be jaded. Resulting in unoriginal, not really helpful, and lacking posts such as this.

Constantly saying "add it to the pile" doesn't contribute anything towards Little Orbit actually making the effort needed to make the changes required for this game to actually be a success. So ultimately you're enforcing the idea that they can passively sit back and let this game die off, after making the investment to try and turn things around.

50 minutes ago, Zian said:

I actually do pay attention to the forums. But as someone who likes to think for himself, I prefer to get the firsthand experience. Because most perceptions on this forum seems to be jaded. Resulting in unoriginal, not really helpful, and lacking posts such as this.

Constantly saying "add it to the pile" doesn't contribute anything towards Little Orbit actually making the effort needed to make the changes required for this game to actually be a success. So ultimately you're enforcing the idea that they can passively sit back and let this game die off, after making the investment to try and turn things around.

Ultimately, you're "enforcing the idea" that repeating the same points ad nauseam with nothing new to add to said points is necessary, to keep LO from passively sitting back and letting this game die. What I think the "add it to the pile" people are trying to tell you is:

1. Add something new to the table, or it becomes ad nauseam. You did not do that
  2. If people want to contribute to a constructive discussion, they should do so in a constructive way. Your OP didn't really do that, referring to "vomit" and "fecal matter"
  3. LO knows what's wrong, because they have been told countless times. So your ad nauseum post will have no effect on them either sitting back passively or working actively to fix problems

And from my personal point of view, the "open letter" format often comes across as the creator having an inflated sense of self-importance and lack the ability to handle criticism - both constructive and non-constructive.

But ultimately, this is a forum for discussion related to APB/LO, which is what we're doing now. So if we could keep our precious egos in check, we are actually doing what we are supposed to do.

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Ultimately, you're "enforcing the idea" that repeating the same points ad nauseam with nothing new to add to said points is necessary, to keep LO from passively sitting back and letting this game die. What I think the "add it to the pile" people are trying to tell you is:

1. Add something new to the table, or it becomes ad nauseam. You did not do that
  2. If people want to contribute to a constructive discussion, they should do so in a constructive way. Your OP didn't really do that, referring to "vomit" and "fecal matter"
  3. LO knows what's wrong, because they have been told countless times. So your ad nauseum post will have no effect on them either sitting back passively or working actively to fix problems

And from my personal point of view, the "open letter" format often comes across as the creator having an inflated sense of self-importance and lack the ability to handle criticism - both constructive and non-constructive.

But ultimately, this is a forum for discussion related to APB/LO, which is what we're doing now. So if we could keep our precious egos in check, we are actually doing what we are supposed to do.

As a customer to the company, I do have importance. just as much as you do.

There difference is I'm applying it in a way that's actually meant for Little Orbit to take away certain things that could actually help. Even if they don't outright acknowledge my post.

There's nothing constructive from saying "add it to the pile", that's just a dismissive gesture on your part. It lacks originality, steers the thread away from the topic, and is engineered to create discord. The "Add to the pile" people are the same people that could help make a difference, instead of being a loathsome presence in the forums.

It only makes you look like you have an alternative agenda, that would be ruined if solutions were implemented.

24 minutes ago, Zian said:

I agree and I never claimed otherwise.

There difference is I'm applying it in a way that's actually meant for Little Orbit to take away certain things that could actually help. Even if they don't outright acknowledge my post.

If your way of application is an ad nauseam repetition of things mentioned frequently, there's nothing new for Little Orbit to take away.

There's nothing constructive from saying "add it to the pile", that's just a dismissive gesture on your part. It lacks originality, steers the thread away from the topic, and is engineered to create discord. The "Add to the pile" people are the same people that could help make a difference, instead of being a loathsome presence in the forums.

I'm not sure what you mean with "your part". I'm not part of the "add it to the pile" kewl kids.

It only makes you look like you have an alternative agenda, that would be ruined if solutions were implemented.

Instead of insinuating something, be specific. What agenda are you talking about? Vague insinuations are not good for a constructive dialogue.

LZZbshf.jpg

I think I finally understand the whole "special snowflake" thing now. 

So this thread wasn't COMPLETELY useless. 

24 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Considering that I have to keep things vague as per part of the terms to being present on these forums, you're going to have to deal with it. It's fact that when these topics are brought up, the half of the player base that are the problem do everything in their power to make the legitimate players on these forums seem like they're insane.

If you agree that a customer takes importance you wouldn't attempt to diminish the concern of this game spiraling downward faster than when it was in the hands of its prior owners. You'd add something, and actually contribute, beyond trivial crap that most of the trolls do on these threads.

If you don't know what your part in this is, then you're obviously just typing without thought or intention.

2 hours ago, Zian said:

I only think of myself? Bold statement considering you're complaining on a subject that's been known for quite some time so again read the fine print before posting, Oh also I'm not even enforcing that LO should turn a blind eye to what's going on but until you actually open yours first and read thoroughly on the forums then perhaps you'll find the answer you seek.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

1 minute ago, Zian said:

Considering that I have to keep things vague as per part of the terms to being present on these forums, you're going to have to deal with it. It's fact that when these topics are brought up, the half of the player base that are the problem do everything in their power to make the legitimate players on these forums seem like they're insane.

Ah, it's the "accept my subjective opinions about cheaters and solutions to cheating as the absolute objective truth, or you are yourself a cheater or associate yourself with cheaters intentionally" argument. This is the typical attempt to smear persons not agreeing with you. A low-key adhominem. See my previous point about self-importance and ability to handle criticism.

1 minute ago, Zian said:

If you agree that a customer takes importance you wouldn't attempt to diminish the concern of this game spiraling downward faster than when it was in the hands of its prior owners. You'd add something, and actually contribute, beyond trivial crap that most of the trolls do on these threads.

I did no such thing and neither did anyone else in this thread. I argued that your specific points added nothing new to the table, and was not put forward in a constructive way. And I also argued against your skewed and highly subjective perception of the roles and responsibilities of the SPCT.

1 minute ago, Zian said:

If you don't know what your part in this is, then you're obviously just typing without thought or intention.

I specifically said I am not part of the "add it to the pile" crowd. I know exactly what my part is, and I read your post and I reply specifically to the points you make  Unfortunately, you do not want to reply specifically to the points I make, and instead want to move the goalposts for the argument you're trying to make. At the same time, you're desperately trying to take a faux intellectual high-road, which is even more ironic than me ironically taking a faux intellectual high-road to point it out to you. Again, see my previous point about self-importance and ability to handle criticism.

And now:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

I only think of myself? Bold statement considering you're complaining on a subject that's been known for quite some time so again read the fine print before posting, Oh also I'm not even enforcing that LO should turn a blind eye to what's going on but until you actually open yours first and read thoroughly on the forums then perhaps you'll find the answer you seek.

Obviously you didn't read that properly. You must have heightened emotions, considering the subject at hand. I simply said the I like to take in first hand the status of the game before nodding my head in agreement to anything spat on these forums.

If they claim they are concerned for the game, it would be in a completely different state of being. And they wouldn't be doing the same things that Gamersfirst had. Which is, take slow resolutions to a problem that needs quickened results.

5 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Ah, it's the "accept my subjective opinions about cheaters and solutions to cheating as the absolute objective truth, or you are yourself a cheater or associate yourself with cheaters intentionally" argument. This is the typical attempt to smear persons not agreeing with you. A low-key adhominem. See my previous point about self-importance and ability to handle criticism.

I did no such thing and neither did anyone else in this thread. I argued that your specific points added nothing new to the table, and was not put forward in a constructive way. And I also argued against your skewed and highly subjective perception of the roles and responsibilities of the SPCT.

I specifically said I am not part of the "add it to the pile" crowd. I know exactly what my part is, and I read your post and I reply specifically to the points you make  Unfortunately, you do not want to reply specifically to the points I make, and instead want to move the goalposts for the argument you're trying to make. At the same time, you're desperately trying to take a faux intellectual high-road, which is even more ironic than me ironically taking a faux intellectual high-road to point it out to you. Again, see my previous point about self-importance and ability to handle criticism.

And now:

giphy.gif

Your adversity to anything I say, squarely places you in the opposition in one form or another. Thus lumping you into the "Add to the pile" crowd. Even if I wasn't making this post, the effect of your actions still stands.

Also you're bringing up a dead subject as an attempt to regress the topic at hand. It's been posted by Moderators "That if VOLUNTEERS OR STAFF ARE BREAKING THE TOS, THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO STAFF." If that statement wasn't designed to be a warning to SPCT members, they wouldn't have worded it in such a way.

There's no faux intellectual high road being played. Simply observation to the deceptions of your overall wording in your posts.

I'm just shocked this heavily derailed thread is still open.

This dude is not going to stop arguing... ever. 

42 minutes ago, Zian said:

Obviously you didn't read that properly. You must have heightened emotions, considering the subject at hand. I simply said the I like to take in first hand the status of the game before nodding my head in agreement to anything spat on these forums.

If they claim they are concerned for the game, it would be in a completely different state of being. And they wouldn't be doing the same things that Gamersfirst had. Which is, take slow resolutions to a problem that needs quickened results.

Not everything is done overnight maybe you should know this, And in despite of G1's lack of communication i would say LO is doing a better job at being communicative than G1 ever was and believe me i read what you said quite clearly but you're just being another player that can't grasp how things are first tested before being rolled out on the live servers so maybe cut them some slack and actually be patient for once.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

3 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Not everything is done overnight maybe you should know this, And in despite of G1's lack of communication i would say LO is doing a better job at it and believe me i read what you said quite clearly but you're just being another player that can't grasp how things are first tested before being rolled out on the live servers so maybe cut them some slack and actually be patient for once.

Not everything is, but most things can be if the effort was applied. Communication can be one thing, but their actions are showing that they aren't meeting their goals. Which is disappointing to the player base.

There's no testing needing for active in-game GMs to look over and pluck out the bad seeds that are abusing legitimate players for their own twisted kicks. If they did this, perhaps they wouldn't only have under 100 players on Jericho currently.

I am not talking about the engine upgrade that is set to launch in 2150 Q4. Also, I am forced into a position of being patient, but as I said, I refuse to put any money towards a game that is in a current state of attention until the engine upgrade comes.

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm just shocked this heavily derailed thread is still open.

This dude is not going to stop arguing... ever. 

Obviously a persons narrative isn't validated until everyone who argues against their subjective opinions is blocked.

Asgerland had 1 post left before he was blocked. He was already getting straw manned.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

On 7/2/2019 at 10:48 PM, Zian said:

Try exercises to lengthen your attention span. It'll help with your ability to read.

try exercises to use the search function of  the forums - this post, no matter how much you like to think it does, brings nothing new to the table and we already had enough "letters" that even santa became jealous

plus, i'm more than positive they are aware of their playerbase, since they do, in fact, own the game. but obviously some guy who randomly pops in knows better

also, everyone must be hacking bc i die a lot /thread

15 minutes ago, neophobia said:

try exercises to use the search function of  the forums - this post, no matter how much you like to think it does, brings nothing new to the table and we already had enough "letters" that even santa became jealous

plus, i'm more than positive they are aware of their playerbase, since they do, in fact, own the game. but obviously some guy who randomly pops in knows better

also, everyone must be hacking bc i die a lot /thread

Though it brings nothing new to the table, your actions really don't help matters. At all.

In fact it perpetuates the idea that people are crazy for calling out the bull, and wanting change to happen. You're in other words saying that cheating in this game is okay. The fact that you are even posting this is a literal testament that you don't care that cheaters are ruining this game. 

So you're simply a part of the problem.

25 minutes ago, Zian said:

Though it brings nothing new to the table, your actions really don't help matters. At all.

In fact it perpetuates the idea that people are crazy for calling out the bull, and wanting change to happen. You're in other words saying that cheating in this game is okay. The fact that you are even posting this is a literal testament that you don't care that cheaters are ruining this game. 

So you're simply a part of the problem.

“if you aren’t with me you’re against me” is an inherently flawed argument fyi 

when was the last time someone standing over your shoulder repeating “hurry up” made you work faster?

thats the point people are trying to make - little orbit is aware of the major issues, little orbit has stated that they are aware of the major issues, and little orbit is working on the major issues

repeating the major issues ad nauseam at this point achieves nothing

Edited by Glaciers
typo

50 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

“if you aren’t with me you’re against me” is an inherently flawed argument fyi 

when was the last time someone standing over your shoulder repeating “hurry up” made you work faster?

thats the point people are trying to make - little orbit is aware of the major issues, little orbit has stated that they are aware of the major issues, and little orbit is working on the major issues

repeating the major issues ad nauseam at this point achieves nothing

No, what achieves nothing are adverse reaction to threads like these.

Essentially dismissing the problem, treating others poorly, and enabling the problem to get worse in the long run.

As much as you wish to have cognitive dissonance to the idea, you're sending a message out as a player that cheating is okay. That you're complicit in the fact that things are getting worse. It's not a flawed argument to point out that observation. Especially when it's plainly displayed, which is why it's easy to assume an alternative agenda besides just "We're on Little Orbits side, let them work slow".

The slower they are, the more time people who cheat have to ruining this game. The more players who display adversity to these posts, from being tired of reading them or by having alternative motives. Makes the voice of the concerned customer that much more diminished. So even if you yourself are not cheating, you're contributing to the problem.

What prevents solutions, are your actions here. Everyone is betting on the EU as if that's going to solve everything. It's a pretty grotesque and concerning display of blind faith regarding the matter.

Edited by Zian

7 minutes ago, Zian said:

No, what achieves nothing an adverse reaction to threads like these

"threads like these"

you mean aggressive, insulting threads filled with misinformation where the op immediately turns to insulting other forum users? 

what a shock that like begets like - if you want to complain about enabling negativity take a long hard look in the mirror, no one is going to afford you the courtesy you mistakenly think you deserve for an uninformed rant

21 minutes ago, Zian said:

Essentially dismissing the problem, treating others poorly, and enabling the problem to get worse in the long run.

no one is dismissing the problems, you're letting your ego confuse "the problems" with "your opinion" and given the rest of your posts in this thread im inclined to believe its intentional 

you set the tone for the entire thread with your first post, it should come as no surprise that no one wants to put up with your attitude 

28 minutes ago, Zian said:

As much as you wish to have cognitive dissonance to the idea, you're sending a message out as a player that cheating is okay. That you're complicit in the fact that things are getting worse. It's not a flawed argument to point out that observation. 

again you're confusing "the problems" with "your opinion" - stating that orbit is in fact working on the cheating issue already is not enabling cheaters, stating that unnecessarily inflammatory posts arent needed is not enabling cheaters, and stating that the way you present your opinion is not constructive is not enabling cheaters

38 minutes ago, Zian said:

Especially when it's plainly displayed, which is why it's easy to assume an alternative agenda besides just "We're on Little Orbits side, let them work slow".

accusing everyone who disagrees with you of intentionally supporting cheaters is incredibly unconstructive, good job with the cognitive dissonance  

no one has said "just let little orbit work slow", because little orbit is not intentionally working slow, because little orbit is aware that every second they delay working on issues is more money spent on apb for no return

42 minutes ago, Zian said:

Everyone is betting on the EU as if that's going to solve everything. It's a pretty grotesque and concerning display of blind faith regarding the matter.

i'd wager at this point most people don't believe the eu is going to be a magical fix because it isnt going to be, its a foundation not a roof

but we've been told by 2 separate companies that the engine upgrade is necessary to further progress the game, we've been told by 2 separate companies why the engine upgrade is necessary to further progress the game, and at this point its clear (unless you refuse to believe the only official sources of information) that completing the engine upgrade will allow for the most positive results in the future

6 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

"threads like these"

you mean aggressive, insulting threads filled with misinformation where the op immediately turns to insulting other forum users? 

what a shock that like begets like - if you want to complain about enabling negativity take a long hard look in the mirror, no one is going to afford you the courtesy you mistakenly think you deserve for an uninformed rant

no one is dismissing the problems, you're letting your ego confuse "the problems" with "your opinion" and given the rest of your posts in this thread im inclined to believe its intentional 

you set the tone for the entire thread with your first post, it should come as no surprise that no one wants to put up with your attitude 

again you're confusing "the problems" with "your opinion" - stating that orbit is in fact working on the cheating issue already is not enabling cheaters, stating that unnecessarily inflammatory posts arent needed is not enabling cheaters, and stating that the way you present your opinion is not constructive is not enabling cheaters

accusing everyone who disagrees with you of intentionally supporting cheaters is incredibly unconstructive, good job with the cognitive dissonance  

no one has said "just let little orbit work slow", because little orbit is not intentionally working slow, because little orbit is aware that every second they delay working on issues is more money spent on apb for no return

i'd wager at this point most people don't believe the eu is going to be a magical fix because it isnt going to be, its a foundation not a roof

but we've been told by 2 separate companies that the engine upgrade is necessary to further progress the game, we've been told by 2 separate companies why the engine upgrade is necessary to further progress the game, and at this point its clear (unless you refuse to believe the only official sources of information) that completing the engine upgrade will allow for the most positive results in the future

Again, completely dismissive of the overall point of the thread, and the problem at hand.

There is no confusion between the two, I can assure you that. The aggression that I have towards the neglect is well founded. The longer I wait for this upgrade, the more time and money is lost from my pocket because I am forced to go elsewhere with my business. And Little Orbit has not made any announcement that they plan on compensating customers for lost time.

You seem to confuse the fact that your "Yeah yeah, we've heard it before" response is something that helpful. When really it just blocks progress or any unified front that would actually put pressure on Little Orbit to have an active solution until the engine upgrade comes. I didn't say that you were intentionally doing anything besides expressing your beaten down attitude regarding the subject, which in turn is sending out the message that cheating is okay. I probably should've made that more plain for you to understand better. It's a cause and effect., that sends the message out that you don't care about people cheating.

If you're sick of these threads, and don't wish to add anything to them. Don't post, that's your choice here.

If this was just my personal opinion, you wouldn't be frustrated with how many threads keep popping up from people who share that same opinion. That in itself is evidence that there is a problem that should be addressed.

3 minutes ago, Zian said:

If this was just my personal opinion, you wouldn't be frustrated with how many threads keep popping up from people who share that same opinion. That in itself is evidence that there is a problem that should be addressed.

still confusing "the problem" with "your opinion"

i do not dismiss every thread that discusses the major issues with the game, i dismiss those that are unconstructive - from what ive seen on the forums, many other users do the same

On 7/4/2019 at 5:51 AM, Zian said:

importance that you exist yes , but that does not man its ok to be annoying to others  over things

On 7/4/2019 at 8:08 AM, Zian said:

Not everything is, but most things can be if the effort was applied. Communication can be one thing, but their actions are showing that they aren't meeting their goals. Which is disappointing to the player base.

I don't know what you have been watching , but we have been watching Little Orbit talk to other companies as well as add two different anti cheats to stop cheating so that clearly is  something being done.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

No, what achieves nothing are adverse reaction to threads like these.

Once again Little Orbit has done many things working on APB , some were good , some were not.

Nothing was dismissed on the "problems" with APB or Little Orbit would not of bought APB for its potential to begin with.

Your very first post claimed it was better under past ownership who messed up APB to this point to begin with.

You failed right there because of it.

You claimed the primary problems are being ignored yet the Engine Upgrade is a necessity for the foundation to address the core problems with APB to begin with.

After the Engine Upgrade , it is scheduled to work on Matchmaking/threat/Phasing so that there can be fair matches and new people  play against their skill level more easily across a wider player base due to the Phasing not limiting us to one district.

Sounds nothing like neglect to me.

9 minutes ago, Zian said:

You seem to confuse the fact that your "Yeah yeah, we've heard it before" response is something that helpful. When really it just blocks progress or any unified front that would actually put pressure on Little Orbit to have an active solution until the engine upgrade comes

SPCT has said countless times they are testing the Engine Upgrade.

It will be done when it is done. Saying that you are repeating what others have said in the past does not hinder nor help the testing directly.

if you try to put pressure to get things done as they are being worked on already , then you're just that "annoying egotistical boss" type who instead of helping be more productive , discourages and gets in the way instead.

history has shown any type of person like that has not ever had   good productivity but instead hindered it. Those types of bosses get replaced for a reason.

12 minutes ago, Zian said:

it has been your "opinion" this whole time.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/opinion

opinion

noun

opin·ion | \ ə-ˈpin-yən

\

Definition of opinion

1a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter We asked them for their opinions about the new stadium.

b : approval, esteem I have no great opinion of his work.

2a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge a person of rigid opinions

b : a generally held view

Note that the dictionary definition clearly pointed out on 2a"belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge"

which is in fact what you are doing.

my personal opinion : take a chill pill and quit assuming Little Orbit does nothing when they have openly shown they work their @$$es off.

its the reason why you come off as a bother

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

still confusing "the problem" with "your opinion"

i do not dismiss every thread that discusses the major issues with the game, i dismiss those that are unconstructive - from what ive seen on the forums, many other users do the same

A major issue with the game are the people cheating, and being left unchecked by the staff who assumed responsibility to act as the authority to punish them.

So at this point you're really just again, indirectly aiding the people who cheat in this game by doing what you are doing. If you truly didn't care for these threads, you'd leave them be and let them run their course. If Little Orbit wanted to acknowledge them, they will.

But you're acting as an obstacle, because? And please say something other than "lacking constructive input". Because if that's you're only response then you are using ad nauseam to respond to what you have dismissed as such. Which actually is the only thing that lacks any form of constructive input towards applying pressure towards a solution. 

Merged.

48 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

importance that you exist yes , but that does not man its ok to be annoying to others  over things

I don't know what you have been watching , but we have been watching Little Orbit talk to other companies as well as add two different anti cheats to stop cheating so that clearly is  something being done.

Once again Little Orbit has done many things working on APB , some were good , some were not.

Nothing was dismissed on the "problems" with APB or Little Orbit would not of bought APB for its potential to begin with.

Your very first post claimed it was better under past ownership who messed up APB to this point to begin with.

You failed right there because of it.

You claimed the primary problems are being ignored yet the Engine Upgrade is a necessity for the foundation to address the core problems with APB to begin with.

After the Engine Upgrade , it is scheduled to work on Matchmaking/threat/Phasing so that there can be fair matches and new people  play against their skill level more easily across a wider player base due to the Phasing not limiting us to one district.

Sounds nothing like neglect to me.

SPCT has said countless times they are testing the Engine Upgrade.

It will be done when it is done. Saying that you are repeating what others have said in the past does not hinder nor help the testing directly.

if you try to put pressure to get things done as they are being worked on already , then you're just that "annoying egotistical boss" type who instead of helping be more productive , discourages and gets in the way instead.

history has shown any type of person like that has not ever had   good productivity but instead hindered it. Those types of bosses get replaced for a reason.

it has been your "opinion" this whole time.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/opinion

opinion

noun

opin·ion | \ ə-ˈpin-yən

\

Definition of opinion

1a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter We asked them for their opinions about the new stadium.

b : approval, esteem I have no great opinion of his work.

2a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge a person of rigid opinions

b : a generally held view

Note that the dictionary definition clearly pointed out on 2a"belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge"

which is in fact what you are doing.

my personal opinion : take a chill pill and quit assuming Little Orbit does nothing when they have openly shown they work their @$$es off.

its the reason why you come off as a bother

A representative has yet to come onto this thread and label me as a bother. That is just you, and if my stance bothers you. Then you clearly are frustrated in the fact that I stand my ground against being "hushed".

I know the definition of the word. But do you know that if a group of people share the same concerns, that must actually mean that those concerns are valid.

You're offended that I brought up Gamersfirst, well it's a fact that they were the predecessors to Little Orbit. Attempting to shame me for bringing up a fact, is the equivalent of picking up a pitchfork because you hate that your neighbor reads a book and has a better memory of you.

If you've ever worked in a field where you have to deal with customers on a regular basis, then you would know that their time and money takes importance. Their concerns, take importance. So simply dismissing the fact that I have given money to this product, is dismissing a majorly important fact to the reasons as to why I have a right to be critical in the way that I am being now. That risks a companies reputation, and then in turn becomes a problem for their logistical development. 

What is shocking, is how the level of hostility seems to increase on the oppositions side to this. I have maintained a fairly even temperament, refrained from personally attacking in a insulting way, and pointed out flaws in what is being done in part of the "We've heard it before" crowd, the "WE KNOW" crowd, and the others who seem to think that adding in software that only provide the legitimate player only a day or two worth of play time, before cheaters start popping back up like cockroaches again.

Sign in to follow this