Sign in to follow this  
Zian

An open letter to MattScott and Lixil

4 hours ago, Zian said:

Actually harassment is against the teams of service, and a moderator in another thread already said that volunteers and staff violating the TOS should be reported to staff so they can be dealt with accordingly.

Thus he is held to a higher standard in the eyes of Little Orbit. Sorry but you're simply just attempting to enable him in being despicable.

That is the exact same standard as anyone else.

Anyone breaking the terms of service should also be reported to staff so they can be dealt with accordingly.

Harassment is a pretty serious claim. Cooky is a number of things but him harassing people is not one of them.

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh you need to calm down. Your tilt is affecting your logic.

18 hours ago, Zian said:

Yeah I logged in yesterday. Essentially the entire game was a ghost town for a few hours with populations Jericho server in the single digits.

After that period of time things picked up, but it was still pathetic numbers. Some definitely hacking, others attempting to play legit. But of course it wasn't as though legit players really stood a chance.

This game has tanked worse under your management compared to the prior ownership, and it shows by your poor moderation to combat the cheating. Easily there can be a GM sitting in, and watching the district with how the population was. That action alone would generate good faith in players who are veterans to this game and have invested in its future in the past.

In its current state, I would vomit from the idea of giving any of my money to its development while a blind eye is being turned to its long lived primary problem. Fix it, or you have simply made a hollow investment to contribute to its death.

No matter how much you throw glitter on the game, it'll still be fecal matter with the lack of attention you're actually giving it. Instead of pandering to what's left of the games players with extra game modes, acknowledge a problem and admit that it's something that needs to be dealt with.

This probable came off as harsh, but it's out of appreciation for something that I have made lifelong friends and memories on while playing. To see it sink in the way that it has is heartbreaking.

I will take it in consideration.

7 hours ago, Zian said:

Actually harassment is against the teams of service, and a moderator in another thread already said that volunteers and staff violating the TOS should be reported to staff so they can be dealt with accordingly.

Thus he is held to a higher standard in the eyes of Little Orbit. Sorry but you're simply just attempting to enable him in being despicable.

a forum member not caring about your opinion is not harassment 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That's obvious, but your advice of recommending at least a 1070 is absolute nonsense. 

1050 silly  you misread.

a GTX 1050 TI from newegg.com is around 140.00 and myself and others talk openly in district how it has made enough of a difference.

I don't expect you to remember how I mentioned I was lucky to get above 10 fps before I bought a new graphics card (the GTX 1050 TI ) and others did as well so its not just me who noticed it can help.

6 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

That is the exact same standard as anyone else.

Anyone breaking the terms of service should also be reported to staff so they can be dealt with accordingly.

Harassment is a pretty serious claim. Cooky is a number of things but him harassing people is not one of them.

Telling someone to take out their tampon is a lewd form of harassment. It's disgusting, and unwarranted. So... Not really interested in you much anymore.

Your only goal seems to justify poor behavior.

7 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

I'm going to have to stop you right there buddy. You seem to not understand what being a tester means. It is far from a privilege, it's not a fun thing, it's a duty at best and a chore at worst. Have you ever seen what testers/QA do? They run into every single wall they can find repeatedly to make sure you can't run through it. They jump at every conceivable object to see if they can get out of bounds. They hit every button combination on their keyboard to see if it makes the programme crash.

When we test, we're not playing the latest and greatest APB content before anyone else. You can barely call any of it playing at all. Half the time we're trying to reproduce crashes and getting detailed steps written down on how to do it so the dev team can fix them.

Your title, special forum badge, and bragging rights (If you chose to find satisfaction in what you do) are a privilege.

But like I said, you're essentially an unpaid employee. It's not my fault that you volunteered for such frustrations, and I hope you eventually find satisfaction in what you do somehow. 

Merged.

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

a forum member not caring about your opinion is not harassment 

But suggesting I am mentally ill, and then telling me to take out my tampon is. He doesn't need to take things to that level, and defending his disgusting actions really isn't the best thing. 

I'd prefer to respect people I engage with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zian said:

But suggesting I am mentally ill, and then telling me to take out my tampon is. He doesn't need to take things to that level, and defending his disgusting actions really isn't the best thing. 

I'd prefer to respect people I engage with.

insulting someone is not harassment

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

insulting someone is not harassment

No Flaming Refrain from using language that is abusive, aggressive, confrontational, slanderous, or provocative. 

That's in the forum rules. It's a good read, and I suggest it.

8 minutes ago, Zian said:

No Flaming Refrain from using language that is abusive, aggressive, confrontational, slanderous, or provocative. 

yeah thats specifically not in the harassment category 

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

yeah thats specifically not in the harassment category 

Continuing to do so is, as apparently members of this forum have decided to quote him in their posts after I already have him on ignore.

Regardless, it's highlighted as something not tolerated, and it is offensive. So it's become harassment, and you're enabling it.

It's sad, and pathetic for someone to do so. If you don't like something, there's a dislike button for a reason. There isn't the need for someone to crusade at making slander over an opinion. It's rather immature, and shows a lack of intellectual development.

Now i'd rather this thread stay on topic, instead of being about someone who I have already erased from my sight.  

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

1050 silly  you misread.

a GTX 1050 TI from newegg.com is around 140.00 and myself and others talk openly in district how it has made enough of a difference.

I don't expect you to remember how I mentioned I was lucky to get above 10 fps before I bought a new graphics card (the GTX 1050 TI ) and others did as well so its not just me who noticed it can help.

Just 

Stop

3 hours ago, Zian said:

Now i'd rather this thread stay on topic, instead of being about someone who I have already erased from my sight.  

Did you just admit to murdering someone in cold blood? Killing someone is not alright m'kay

Where's the body?

3 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Did you just admit to murdering someone in cold blood? Killing someone is not alright m'kay

Where's the body?

I'll never tell.

LO killed APB? Hahahahahahhhaha the game has been DEAD for years. Engine upgrade doesn't look like an improvement at all. Absolutely no idea what LO saw in this game to buy it from G1.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

Hey you found the rules that apply to everyone, good job.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

Continuing to do so is, as apparently members of this forum have decided to quote him in their posts after I already have him on ignore.

Other people posting someone elses comment is not harassment by him.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

There isn't the need for someone to crusade at making slander over an opinion. It's rather immature, and shows a lack of intellectual development.

Says "Slander is bad mkay"

Slanders someone.

5 hours ago, Zian said:

Your only goal seems to justify poor behavior.

My goal is to not push obligations onto people who have no reason having said obligations.

Volunteers don't represent a company.

If you haven't noticed a large chunk of the forums have a custom title, should we be held to the same obligations that you're talking about?

TBH this snowflake PC culture isn't interesting in the first place, it conflates every social issue we currently have for the sake of one person at a given time. It needs to die off already.

One insult is not harassment.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog
  • Thanks 1

Just now, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Hey you found the rules that apply to everyone, good job.

Other people posting someone elses comment is not harassment by him.

Says "Slander is bad mkay"

Slanders someone.

My goal is to not push obligations onto people who have no reason having said obligations.

Volunteers don't represent a company.

If you haven't noticed a large chunk of the forums have a custom title, should we be held to the same obligations that you're talking about?

TBH this snowflake PC culture isn't interesting in the first place, it conflates every idea we currently have for the sake of one person. It needs to die off already.

One insult is not harassment.

I'm not here to interest you. I have no ambition to play monkey for someone who would rather stand up for a person who has harassed and slandered another person.

Respectfully it has been more than one insult, and there is a difference between slandering someone without evidence, and saying something factual from the evidence displayed by another individuals actions. Volunteers do represent a company, which is why the services of a volunteer can be rendered obsolete if they no longer uphold themselves in a respectful fashion.

Yes the rules are meant to apply to everyone, but if you're going to volunteer your time to a company, you're volunteering your identity to the company. That badge was issued by Little Orbit, which means he's representing them in a fashion.

Standing up for this person who is already on ignore speaks volumes about your own personal character. Welcome to ignore.

7 minutes ago, Zian said:

Classic example of being an ignorant snowflake everyone.

Dont let this be you. Move it on.

14 minutes ago, Zian said:

I'm not here to interest you. I have no ambition to play monkey for someone who would rather stand up for a person who has harassed and slandered another person.

Respectfully it has been more than one insult, and there is a difference between slandering someone without evidence, and saying something factual from the evidence displayed by another individuals actions. Volunteers do represent a company, which is why the services of a volunteer can be rendered obsolete if they no longer uphold themselves in a respectful fashion.

Yes the rules are meant to apply to everyone, but if you're going to volunteer your time to a company, you're volunteering your identity to the company. That badge was issued by Little Orbit, which means he's representing them in a fashion.

Standing up for this person who is already on ignore speaks volumes about your own personal character. Welcome to ignore.

Can someone translate this to where it came from and where it needs to go etc

Because I'm lost as  @#$% right now

11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Translation: He/she was getting on my last nerve with how they were attempting to justify the disgusting actions of another person. So I put them on ignore.

2 hours ago, DeadHorsessssss said:

LO killed APB? Hahahahahahhhaha the game has been DEAD for years. Engine upgrade doesn't look like an improvement at all. Absolutely no idea what LO saw in this game to buy it from G1.

Apr 2011 . странное заявление . я верил в эту игру в 2011 и я верю в эту игру в 2019 году .

32 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

They emotionally disliked i wasn't as upset as them due to the lack of evidence that was otherwise suggested, then straw maned me into advocating for harassment, while playing the victim. So they put me on ignore.

Really nice play there, gotta say.

I'd go to the superbowl champion ships for that one.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

wanna cuddle?

I mean, I don't NOT wanna cuddle. 

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean, I don't NOT wanna cuddle. 

(double negative)

"I do NOT wanna cuddle."

Why the hell not ?

Merged.

8 hours ago, Westford said:

(double negative)

"I do NOT wanna cuddle."

Why the hell not ?

Oh wait...

I get it.

The double negative was by design.

Which means ..   Oh !

Never mind.

Edited by Westford

1 minute ago, Westford said:

Oh wait...

I get it.

The double negative was by design.

Which means ..   Oh !

Never mind.

does this count as you trolling yourself?

I don't know the definition of trolling yourself so I'm curious.

Sign in to follow this