Sign in to follow this  
Deathshow99

This is already going downhill from our side...

I read the post about shini's spawn. It's not a gm's work but a bug in the network and the game, that happened to me a few times and i never blamed a gm for that nor am i doing it now. Now maybe a lot of you will probably disagree with me now but let not jump the conclusions just yet. LO proved to us that they are going to do something good for the game by firstly announcing new anti cheat engine which is great in my opinion and i belive they're gonna do everything they say... They approached us for help around the game and i can't remember when was the last time G1 ever did Q&A session if they ever did. Just let them do their work and stop making it harder by blaming them about the stuff that G1 missed out to do. LO never said exactly that they are gonna do this or that in 2-3 months but they gave us a road map of their plans and hopes that they will achieve all that but they won't be any closer without us and our support. Last time i played while G1 was still the boss there were roughly 200 people active most of the day and the game was unplayable due to massive lags. But when LO took over those lags stopped and the population suddenly jumped to about 900-1000. Lets be real people, they cant do everything in a week or a month, just give them some time and we will have apb just like we always wanted.

Just to clarify, I was never banned during the weekend, I got wasted and my computer bugged out and thought I was trying to log into my main account I'm guessing. I am very sorry for any hysteria I may have caused, and it was most likely do to the lag and booze.

Edit: Oh apparently there was a rogue gm or hacker or something, apparently I'm not an alcoholic moron.

Edited by Puffdragon

you should probably delete the OP and just wait for a mod to close this

Isnt downhill better?

Like its easier to walk downhill than uphill no?

Am I the only one bothered by that saying?

5 minutes ago, Shini said:

This.

I didn't intend for the thread to blow up the way it did. It was concern, but Shini moved on quickly and we got the answers quickly.

The timely communication is nevertheless commendable. Look at it positively, the fact that they looked into it, addressed it, and apologized for the mistake is a good thing. Problems arise and the ability to address and talk about them is a good trait to show--it sets a quality standard for them and us.

• Like 4

I'm not talking about the problem you had Shini, im talking about how we behave to new staff. Some people are very rude to them and point all fingers at them without even giving themselves a minut to think about it. It hurts ti be welcomed like that in the first month being here.

1 minute ago, Deathshow99 said:

I'm not talking about the problem you had Shini, im talking about how we behave to new staff. Some people are very rude to them and point all fingers at them without even giving themselves a minut to think about it. It hurts ti be welcomed like that in the first month being here.

I can only speak for myself but after being banned 4 times for harmless banter and question gms, I am a bit traumatized. So I feel like a whipped dog most of the time.

4 minutes ago, LUST said:

The timely communication is nevertheless commendable. Look at it positively, the fact that they looked into it, addressed it, and apologized for the mistake is a good thing. Problems arise and the ability to address and talk about them is a good trait to show--it sets a quality standard for them and us.

That is the best thing about them, unlike G1 they communicate with players and now just post weekly maintenance details

Edited by Deathshow99
Typo

1 minute ago, Deathshow99 said:

I remember my first time in APB. I typed "Hey guys!" into /d chat and about a dozen people responded with "kys". 

So I guess, welcome to APB LO!

Just now, Deathshow99 said:

I mean almost everyone is pretty welcoming towards LO.

What you're describing is generally a problem with all gaming communities or the general twitter/reddit generation as a whole, everyone's outraged instantly. Can't really fix that, LO just need to get thicker skin like other orgs have done and act accordingly depending on the situation.

1 minute ago, Shini said:

I mean almost everyone is pretty welcoming towards LO.

What you're describing is generally a problem with all gaming communities or the general twitter/reddit generation as a whole, everyone's outraged instantly. Can't really fix that, LO just need to get thicker skin like other orgs have done and act accordingly depending on the situation.

Almost everyone, i've read dozens of bad comments pointed toward LO

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I remember my first time in APB. I typed "Hey guys!" into /d chat and about a dozen people responded with "kys". 

So I guess, welcome to APB LO!

It's like that in a lot of games, especially LoL 😂

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Isnt downhill better?

Like its easier to walk downhill than uphill no?

Am I the only one bothered by that saying?

No my friend, in this case downhill is never better

34 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Just to clarify, I was never banned during the weekend, I got wasted and my computer bugged out and thought I was trying to log into my main account I'm guessing. I am very sorry for any hysteria I may have caused, and it was most likely do to the lag and booze.

Edit: Oh apparently there was a rogue gm or hacker or something, apparently I'm not an alcoholic moron.

This made my day. Thank you for this. :classic_laugh:

Im here to boost my post count before the lock.

Thanks OP.

• Like 2

Just now, iPlumbum said:

Thanks OP.

Haha I gave you a heart, I am helping.

1 minute ago, iPlumbum said:

Thanks OP.

Ditto. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iPlumbum said:

Thanks OP.

post count squad

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LUST said:

This.

I didn't intend for the thread to blow up the way it did. It was concern, but Shini moved on quickly and we got the answers quickly.

2 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

Thanks OP.

/Thread

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ditto. 

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

post count squad

Thanks for the reply guys.

Um, I'm not entirely sure... Should I be moving this to.. offtopic? 

giphy.gif

Just now, Lixil said:

giphy.gif

tl;dr op likes you and wants us to be nice, I'm senile, everyone else is just rambling.

I am just feeling pretty uERRadX.png for the gm dude. It wasn't that bad.

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

giphy.gif

This already went off topic so i don't mind you even locking it, thank @Lixil