Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

This is Pathetic

When the AFK social warriors outnumber the players who are actually playing the game you know its dead. No engine upgrade is going to save the game.

20190710.jpg

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Bruh eat a Snickers already. 

We get it. 

Snickers! Get some nuts...

Weird 10-11 am where I am I'm at work. So weird to see nobody on at this time!! Where is everyone!?!?!? *Sarcasm*

Cant see anything wrong with it really.

If you don't have anything to do but also can't find any other game you like, it usually happens. Every mmo has an active global chat at all times, and this is just more of the same. 

Edit: just checked the numbers. Seems no one is on at that time. Welcome to 60% of the day in apb! 

Edited by _chain

25 minutes ago, Valkyrja- said:

Weird 10-11 am where I am I'm at work. So weird to see nobody on at this time!! Where is everyone!?!?!? *Sarcasm*

2PM here, normally more ppl on, and half as many in social. Not peak time but def not the slow point of the day either. Still goes without saying tho that when you see this there are issues.

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

2PM here, normally more ppl on, and half as many in social. Not peak time but def not the slow point of the day either. Still goes without saying tho that when you see this there are issues.

You aren't wrong. It's Def an issue

Sign in to follow this