Sign in to follow this  
FriendlyFires

problems with cheaters chould be solved asap

I meant broadcasting ingame. Nobody said about another ffbans. I didn say about name and shame.
I mean we should see that EAC is actually blocking someone.
Because for example some time after BE there were much less cheaters. Last days werent good for it but still.
After EAC it feels like no anticheat at all. Even those cheap cheats silvers showing their heads now.
Comon, people are even streaming with that. Not afraid at all.
Ofcourse u wont face cheaters sitting here on forum or playing on bronze lol (or maybe will🤔).
Is there professional apb player gm?😁 Lex play FC!
I guess our anticheat needs some help.

Edited by FriendlyFires

2 hours ago, FriendlyFires said:

I meant broadcasting ingame. Nobody said about another ffbans.
I mean we should see that EAC is actually blocking someone.
Because for example some time after BE there were much less cheaters. Last days werent good for it but still.
After EAC it feels like no anticheat at all. Even those cheap cheats silvers showing their heads now.
Comon, people are even streaming with that. Not afraid at all.
Ofcourse u wont face cheaters sitting here on forum or playing on bronze lol (or maybe will🤔).
Is there professional apb player gm?😁 Lex play FC!

those poor big owners have some competition from other cheaters now

Merged.

its pretty epic that the top (highest viewcount) apb stream at any given time is a blatant cheater for a significant portion of the time, also more epic is the amount of genius brains who defend these people after we true apb 2legit2quit gamers have clipped them snapping across the screen so quickly youd need several mousepads. or maybe we are just all silvers hackusating the pro apbers who for some reason cant throw a grenade for the life of them, yet FLAWlessly track and lock onto enemies in all situations.

Dont mean to be a negitive nancy, but did you know EAC allowed the use of ahk tbots and the likes again?

Also, no name and shame. No broadcasting bans. Its was really toxic, communitys and clans based around shaming people that ended up on banned cheater or not. Adds a lot more reason for ego warriors to be keyboard warriors.

Edited by SushiBear

9 hours ago, Doom32 said:

hmm, BETS ON MRCHAN 

They're coming to get me!!!

A lot of interesting people complaining about cheaters, How things change huh :D. But ye seen a few more cheaters lately than usual, not very smart once but cheaters nonetheless.

Edited by Nev

People who want easier fights are the real problem in any current online multiplayer game. Any of them;

- Tools / script downloaders.

- Tools / scripts creators.

- External game file changers.

- Ingame mechanic exploiters.

- The odd silly creditcard pullers to buy scjeeeeats.

Sure they are having fun. Many of them spend on the game as well. But they want easier fights which makes them the problem.

Denying scjeeeeats in APB is like denying water is wet. It is still funny though, even after 10 years! Dum dums! No wonder you like scjeeeeats so much haha. 🐱

Make the fights balanced. If they have a weirdo, give our team one as well, if they have two, we need two, or do not start the fight.

Edited by Jazeker
:)

lol, this is coming from you.  Nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jazeker said:

scjeeeeats

i think your autocorrect is busted 

10 hours ago, Yood said:

ты или самоубийца или больной .  что ты знаешь о этих людях ? какие факты ты можешь предоставить ? кто ты такой ? 

200 мс в США ? 😄   я не могу в всерьез любую информацию предоставленную тобой . ты ЗЛО и лжец .

"you are either suicidal or sick. What do you know about these people? What facts can you provide? who are you ?   200 ms in the USA? 😄 I can not seriously any information provided by you. you are evil and a liar."

first of all, my internet speed is 5 mbps, which gives me ping ranging from 40 to all the way to 1000, depending on what the people in my household are doing.

because of your poor understanding in English sarcasm(cant say that its your fault but you shouldn't be on the forums really), I wasn't actually calling "mrchan" or any of the 4 players, hackers. 

Edited by Doom32

Just now, Doom32 said:

first of all, my internet speed is 5 mbps, which gives me ping ranging from 40 to all the way to 1000, depending on what the people in my household are doing.

because of your poor understanding in English sarcasm(cant say that its your fault but you shouldn't be on the forums really), I wasn't actually calling "mrchan" or any of the 4 players, hackers. 

ты бесстрашный или безумный ? в социальном районе сервера Jericho ты завил что твой пинг 200 ms .

много слов .   твой пинг 40 мс +- . 1000 ms  это так называемый провал . с таким пингом криворукий NOOB  будет Золотом играя в бронзовом районе .

спрячься . 

мне не приятно общаться с лгуном . ты ЗЛО .

Edited by Yood

6 minutes ago, Yood said:

ты бесстрашный или безумный ? много слов . твой пинг 40 мс +- . 1000 ms  это так называемый провал . с таким пингом криворукий NOOB  будет Золотом играя в бронзовом районе .

спрячься . 

мне не приятно общаться с лгуном . ты ЗЛО .

"

are you fearless or insane? a lot of words . your ping is 40 ms + -. 1000 ms is a so-called failure. with such a ping, Krivoruk NOOB will be Gold playing in the bronze area. hide yourself I don't like chatting with a liar you are evil."

It RANGES from that, Right not it's running smooth at  44ms OOOOo but thats because i'm the only one in silver waterfront, waiting.. may leave soon 

Edited by Doom32

Just now, Doom32 said:

It RANGES from that, Right not it's running smooth at  44ms OOOOo but thats because i'm the only one in silver waterfront, waiting.. may leave soon 

много слов.  процесс не обратим .

4 minutes ago, Yood said:

много слов.  процесс не обратим .

a lot of words. the process is not reversible.

translation error?

6 hours ago, Doom32 said:

translation error?

нет . вы в полном объеме поняли суть текста .

16 hours ago, Yood said:

нет . вы в полном объеме поняли суть текста .

I guess since we have trouble understanding each other we'll stop responding? yeah? makes no sense to argue a point that is not there.

I never saw any blatant cheaters (in NA server only, I had seen them in EU) since BattlEye release and basically no obvious closets. There definitely are private cheats out there but they aren't common enough that the amount of cheaters comes close to what it was back when you could readily buy public cheats.

EAC, on the other hand, I don't notice much of a difference. Still no return of public cheats. One thing is for sure is that AHK should be blocked again because you can easily make not just triggerbots and macros but memory based cheats with it and using a scripting tool like that is easier and more widespread to share than an actual full hack with bypasses and whatnot.

but really, they can add a million anticheats to the game. there is still going to be private cheats, just like there is for literally EVERY game out there. public cheats are gone and that's about as good as its going to get. I know the idea of a cheat free game is great, but its not realistic. You're never going to wipe out private cheats in any game.

May as well get used to it and learn how to beat those people.

Edited by Hiaro

LO (Little Orbit) will continue coding hack shields for the next few years if they hadn't learned now.

It's smarter if they took a break from hack shields and focus on one of their main task again, the roadmap.

Don't find fault, find a remedy. Anybody can complain. 

Ps. Aren't newer engine suppose to amplify the chances of hack shields working properly?

On 7/2/2019 at 7:41 PM, Glaciers said:

b639c427040759dd346d33e3f774374f.png0c6b94e2edcd704b3d4165797a50760f.png3ce56c0244792aed2bd544eacf0afa59.pngbd1cc160a4238826e3039cdf2c1a8aa2.png

ok folks place your bets, who's the hypocrite cheater

i would say " hey you excluded me" but I'm not that good enough to even come close to looking like a real cheater.

makes me happy and disappointed at the same time. *shrugs*

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

i would say " hey you excluded me" but I'm not that good enough to even come close to looking like a real cheater.

makes me happy and disappointed at the same time. *shrugs*

mad cuz bad

1) IP / HWID Ban. 

2) Hire volunteers from the community to spectate /reported cheaters, and confirm/notify an adminfor immediate action/inspection.

3) An urgent notification to admins once a player has been reported by a large enough number of players in a short amount of time for immediate inspection. (If does not already exist.)

Question is, does anyone even care?

It may come up at first that cheaters add up to the player base, but overall they drive away those whom genuinely like the game and are willing to invest in it rather than in cheats.

I'd love to see an admin/mod reply on this thread with the current state of cheaters.

Otherwise, may add to the pile.

🙂

The fact that they can reach the top list in FC says enough about EAC and GM presence. I'm only hoping that EAC isn't fully tuned yet..

On 7/3/2019 at 1:20 AM, FriendlyFires said:

I meant broadcasting ingame.

false positives are a posibility.

no anti cheat is 100% effective nor 100% accurate.

If a person gets a public ban , then regardless of being innocent they are shamed forever , and when returning to the game people will harass and grief.

the toxicity a public ban showing regardless of my example would make APB become hostile just like it was when this was done.

no thank you.

Sign in to follow this