Sign in to follow this  
DominationBaby

The APB community have the right to know who has been Banned

If these same closets whom were banned by FF, and punkbuster were to be revealed, they would say 

1. I gave my account away, so I wasn't the cheater whom was banned.

2. They've already name changed all their characters already, in fear that EAC, might catch their private hack off guard and get them banned, so there is not a shred of proof.

3. Deny.

All in all, these long time closet "pros" are going to cheat regardless, of if they're named and shamed. #getshreadded #Letsgobois #doyouevenlift #myegoisbursting

Some of these 255 closets, received  their accounts back from punkbuster and  because of LO's bonehead idea to restore their accounts that were ff'd, they continue to test their private $50.00 a month hacks.

Edited by MaxHeadR
Grammar
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MaxHeadR said:

If these same closets whom were banned by FF, and punkbuster were to be revealed, they would say 

2. They've already name changed all their characters already, in fear that EAC, might catch their private hack off guard and get them banned, so there is not a shred of proof.

3. Deny.

All in all, these long time closet "pros" are going to cheat regardless, of if they're named and shamed. #getshreadded #Letsgobois #doyouevenlift #myegoisbursting

Some of these 255 closets, received  their accounts back from punkbuster and  because of LO's bonehead idea to restore their accounts that were ff'd, they continue to test their private $50.00 a month hacks.

remember when a lot of closets were caught by FF and suddenly it was "must have been the rapid fire macro"... yeah, sure.

• Like 1

Oh, and triggerbot is just an aid, I don't need it really.

17 hours ago, Mitne said:

People litteraly circlejerked around this people.

You're looking for the word figuratively.

• Like 1

Agreed.

Who is/was a lamer player and after making bad the game and the game sessions to other players with his actions,  we shall have the confirm he got what he deserved

I advice the the thread opener to set a poll, 

Bye

3 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

Hey cut Mitne some slack, not only is he Polish, but he's a dragon as well. 

Frankly I'm impressed he can communicate with us at all!

13 hours ago, MaxHeadR said:

but most of them have quit already

5 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

speak for yourself :^) 

I want a list when they get behind bars irl.

Yeah, pity there is FFBans no more, or something like it, it was an intellectually stimulating and thought-provoking website. Through constructive criticism by fellow players, people who got banned had an opportunity to admit and learn from their mistakes, correct and apologize to those that were adversely affected. On the other hand, legitimate players had their chance to learn from the experience of others and eventually give some friendly bits of advice.

One could put forward opposing arguments to argue for opposing viewpoints, often through objective attestations and rebuttals, resulting in exceptionally sophisticated debates seeking feasible compromises. It was a place where participants in those rational group discussions could get more flexible and overcome personal biased views, which essentially just embodied principles the APB community was founded on - maturity, mutual respect, understanding, supportiveness and benevolence.

3 minutes ago, Bambola said:

Yeah, pity there is FFBans no more, or something like it, it was an intellectually stimulating and thought-provoking website. Through constructive criticism by fellow players, people who got banned had an opportunity to admit and learn from their mistakes, correct and apologize to those that were adversely affected. On the other hand, legitimate players had their chance to learn from the experience of others and eventually give some friendly bits of advice.

One could put forward opposing arguments to argue for opposing viewpoints, often through objective attestations and rebuttals, resulting in exceptionally sophisticated debates seeking feasible compromises. It was a place where participants in those rational group discussions could get more flexible and overcome personal biased views, which essentially just embodied principles the APB community was founded on - maturity, mutual respect, understanding, supportiveness and benevolence.

you've posted in the wrong timeline

I'm pretty surprised at the amount of people who want to know who has been banned. It's almost like they forgot the whole circle jerk of crazies on that website that made money by showing everyone who was banned.

FFBans was a cesspool of toxicity.

Also, this community technically has no right to (almost) anything here, LO could've just shut APB down and still can, obviously they wont, just making a point. Legally, the APB community doesn't have the right. Morally, that's up for debate.

18 hours ago, MaxHeadR said:

3. Deny.

I lost huge trust after the big unbanning, no words could save that.  

I blame making games for little kids.

15 hours ago, Nanometic said:

FFBans was a cesspool of toxicity.

Also, this community technically has no right to (almost) anything here, LO could've just shut APB down and still can, obviously they wont, just making a point. Legally, the APB community doesn't have the right. Morally, that's up for debate.

It's not like we're getting their actual identities.

Though at the same time it's not hard to figure out who may actually be suspicious of cheating either with the population being as low as it has been on the servers. You only have two district options at this point besides social, a active solo GM could moderate this game with ease.

8 hours ago, Zian said:

It's not like we're getting their actual identities.

Though at the same time it's not hard to figure out who may actually be suspicious of cheating either with the population being as low as it has been on the servers. You only have two district options at this point besides social, a active solo GM could moderate this game with ease.

only 2 options unless you are a gold threat, then you only have one half the time.

1 minute ago, illgot said:

only 2 options unless you are a gold threat, then you only have one half the time.

This is unfortunately true. But it's the only solution to keep a learning curve available for newer players, even with the population as low as it is.

On 7/4/2019 at 3:36 PM, CookiePuss said:

Hey cut Mitne some slack, not only is he Polish, but he's a dragon as well. 

Frankly I'm impressed he can communicate with us at all!

Very funny. At least I try to throw my two cents and not poking fun at others all the time.

On 7/4/2019 at 5:20 AM, MaxHeadR said:

because of LO's bonehead idea to restore their accounts that were ff'd, they continue to test their private $50.00 a month hacks.

I would be still banned. So sorry, no matter how you look at it, at least a little good was coming from it.

And not like this who cheated didn't do that on other rerolling accounts. FF was only permantely killing legit players who (like me) felt totally cheated when we got banned for playing legit, all while blatants litteraly swarmed servers around us. I dunno what flags FF had but they were very far from effective.

Edited by Mitne

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

Very funny. At least I try to throw my two cents and not poking fun at others all the time.

I only poke out of love. 😘

38 minutes ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

This thread still going? Damn everyone must be bored.

struth m8

Just now, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

m8 struth aye

damn right m8

• Like 1

If youkeep asking if this thread keeps going on ofc it will keep going on.

Sign in to follow this