Sign in to follow this  
DominationBaby

The APB community have the right to know who has been Banned

Hello dear Littel Orbit team!

I think that a lot of people want back the ban List! 

so that you as a player can at least understand what happen in the Game.

we do not want the Toxices back we just want to know who get banned a list without comment possibility!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

"dont want toxics back"

"show us who was banned"

those two sentences breed toxicity.

its better for people to not know who is banned simply because you'll have another 'ffbans' website where some random is making money off of people getting banned lmao

• Like 7

friendly reminder that we actually don’t have any rights here on the forum or ingame

Edited by Glaciers
typo
  • Like 6

god damn vsb beating me to the punch about player rights. Aside from that, you breed nothing but toxicity with the whole listing banned accounts. Even if you disable comments on where ever it would get posted, there'd be a discord in seconds with a bot that reads out the entries. Messaging who is getting banned just gives them a platform to get "famous" on. Need I remind you of a certain individual of many hundred versions on Citadel? 

• Like 1

As if anyone can keep track of all the spam name changes and rerolls.

Nobody knows who is who anymore.

The only power you have is the power of not giving them $$. Other than that you're a slave to their authority if you choose to play their game.

They own the game. Which means they get to do as they please with it. We don't have the right to demand they tell us anything. 

You can by all means request it. Thing is if they say no.. you gotta just deal with it. Not much to be done past that. Is what it is. 

You: Use forum power on requesting ban list.

LO: Nothing interesting happens.

19 hours ago, DominationBaby said:

we do not want the Toxices back we just want to know who get banned a list without comment possibility!

You might as well stoke the fire even more there's enough toxicity as it is even before and after have bans that'd been broadcasted and pretty sure @MattScott stated quite clearly in the Q&A on Kempingtons stream that all bans won't be broadcasted, End of discussion.

• Like 1

The players known for cheating give no fucks about being caught. The rest are probably not cheating anyways. Broadcasts and your egos would just lead to even more "hurr Durr EAC doesn't work" threads. 

• Thanks 1

Edited by Yood

19 hours ago, DominationBaby said:

title : The APB community have the right to know who has been Banned

Reply : At no time am I or anyone else ENTITLED to know anything to begin with. Do not confuse openness of Little Orbit  with rights.

why the desire to know who has been banned?  To somehow confirm that your suspicions were right?

who cares?  The issue that naming causes is more severe than your temporary happiness that you thought was cheating was actually cheating.     

When naming and shaming was active, the same people would blatantly cheat over and over again just to get on the list.  I think it made the game multitudes worse because some cheaters were having more fun being notorious.

Edited by illgot

I think people want to know whos banned just to see if the anti cheats working.

Maybe they should have ban announcements but just say "A player has been banned by EAC." instead of naming and shaming.

But even that can encourage witchhunts and more toxic community stuff.

Also needs a chatfunction so we can post stuff like, called it, cheater down and other toxic reactions to make it complete.

Its all part of the APB experience. :^) 

what we really need back is the abillity to bully OPs like this without getting warned

:^)

On 7/2/2019 at 12:11 AM, DominationBaby said:

I'm still harrased over my FairFight ban despite never cheating and both FF and FFBans being long dead.

Lovely solution for APB mob mentality.

Also again, this glorify this who cheats and get banned often. We saw it with Flaws, we saw it with Adolfia, we saw it with Film. People litteraly circlejerked around this people. Enough.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 11:36 PM, Glaciers said:

friendly reminder that we actually don’t have any rights here on the forum or ingame

i have the right to quote you to increase my post count and you wont stop me!

On a lighter note. I dont see hackers going about so i will assume the list will be very empty anyway.

GIVE ME BACK MY NON EXISTENT RIGHTS!

3 minutes ago, Seedy said:

GIVE ME BACK MY NON EXISTENT RIGHTS!

really amused ))

Yes, of course we have to right to know.

Because those cheaters didn't use that list to gain notority by getting 10 of their accounts banned a day to have in the end have a list full of "name1" "name2" "name3" name4" ect ect ect.

What was supposed to hold down cheating with fear of being exposed publicly ended up in a cheating contest about who could get the most amount of accounts on that list.

So thanks, but no thanks. 

как босс решит так и будет . домработница не может управлять государством .  (as the boss decides it will . a housekeeper can't run the state .)

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this