So, I play in citadel, I have reached level 4 and almost level 5 with the RIOT outsource manager, then I quit APB for 2 days, then I be back to APB and go ahead to play riot, I wait for about an Hour in the fullest riot server and match still doesn't start, this is unfair, I now can't level up anymore with RIOT outsource manager so can't get the weapon skin, Please tell me what to do.

its monday 😄 relax and wait until it is evening

2 minutes ago, blockblack said:

So, I play in citadel, I have reached level 4 and almost level 5 with the RIOT outsource manager, then I quit APB for 2 days, then I be back to APB and go ahead to play riot, I wait for about an Hour in the fullest riot server and match still doesn't start, this is unfair, I now can't level up anymore with RIOT outsource manager so can't get the weapon skin, Please tell me what to do.

Yes.

consider yourself lucky, havent seen any populated riot instances for like 3 weeks on jericho

• Like 1

I couldn't get a match of Riot in Citadel for 2 days so...

YEP is dead, it seems everybody who wanted the skin already got it and stopped playing the gamemode.

• Thanks 1

Hm, I didn't see that one coming. Oh wait....

Yes riot is dead.. was a pain for me in jericho, that is worst populatiion, i was like you contact rank4 almost rank5 and took days till get the few matches i needed. 😭

Riot died 24hrs after launch. Nobody even ques for it at all in Jericho anymore. Matt stalled too long again in making the proper fixes to make the mode remotely possible to play so at this point any fix is too little too late.

what do u expect tbh?