Sign in to follow this  
PonuryZniwiarz

Why Yukon got Nerf?LO=G1

You all think yukon get nerfed bc ppl was saying is too op, but think new legendery Showstopper was relased a while after yukon got nerf.

Its simple that ppl wouldnt buy joker boxes with worse legendary than this what arledly they have.They relasing old guns project they wont even make skins to it just take some old useless shit and relase as new legendary(and its looks like old shit relase some gun which looks like old ntec why not). Same with the armas guns they relase new gun and few months later they make it useless. Make something with this fkin shredder and fix that yukon! LO is same shit like G1 was just Money money money. I had to wait 2 fking months for support reply and they closed my ticket after 2 days they answered me. Its pathetic company.

LO be like:

Yukon has never been nerfed, yukon has been fixed do you really think it was normal for yukon to have an extremely high firerate (that's mentionned nowhere in the gun) meanwhile armas mounties didn't had anything like it ?

did you really think it was fair for a secondary to have a time to kill that could outplay most SMG's in close ranged fights ? while also having a mode that allows for mid / long range fights with close to perfect accuracy ?.

Yukong was  bugged and it got fixed no it wasn't a nerf because it wasn't intended in the first place.

Now yukon works like other mounties, don't get me wrong the gun is definetely weaker, but it's fair, imo what yukon needs now is just the accuracy penalty removed.

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

now its fucking useless dont tell mi that fking shit ppl spend money to get weapon and few months later its useless

21 minutes ago, Ketog said:

Yukon has never been nerfed, yukon has be fixed do you really think it was normal for yukon to have an extremely high firerate (that's mentionned nowhere in the gun) meanwhile armas mounties didn't had anything like it ?

did you really think it was fair for a secondary to have a time to kill that could outplay most SMG's in close ranged fights ? while also having a mode that allows for mid / long range fights with close to perfect accuracy ?.

Yukong was  bugged and it got fixed no it wasn't a nerf because it wasn't intended in the first place.

Now yukon works like other mounties, don't get me wrong the gun is definetely weaker, but it's fair, imo what yukon needs now is just the accuracy penalty removed.

im not talking only about yukon, just whole that stuff which developers make useless just give me my fking money back for shredder and cash for yukon and i will be hapyy

15 minutes ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

now its fucking useless dont tell mi that fking shit ppl spend money to get weapon and few months later its useless

im not talking only about yukon, just whole that stuff which developers make useless just give me my fking money back for shredder and cash for yukon and i will be hapyy

Few months? Try years. The Yukon was broken from day one and wasn't fixed until about a year ago. The Shredder was OP for like a month after the very ill-fated shotgun balance. Reloaded Productions had a real and nasty habit of releasing overpowered weapons to then later nerf them after most people caved and bought it to stay competitive. A lot of people left over this design behaviour and so far LO has done nothing like it. The Showstopper is okay, Thunder is fun as fuck but a bit too powerful as a secondary, New Glory is kinda pointless for experienced players but a crutch for people who can't tapfire an ursus properly. Notice how none of these weapons are OP and how none of them got "made useless." No Troublemakers here.

TL;DR if you paid money to get a blatantly OP weapon, you got nobody to blame but yourself when it gets nerfed back into line, or in the case of the Yukon, fixed to actually follow the design idea which was a mountie mixed with RFP.

Also the Shredder came out years ago, no idea why you think LO has anything to do with it.

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX
  • Like 1

Yukon never got nerfed.

It was bugged since release and despite that it was not touched by G1 for the 2 years after. It wasn't until randomly I told a LO dev that it was finally fixed practically instantly.

Also the shredder is better than it used to be, it was even almost OP at one point during the shotgun changes/testing. Sure it isn't a 'top tier' gun but it is certainly better than it was in the prior state.

Try again.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yukon never got nerfed.

It was bugged since release and despite that it was not touched by G1 for the 2 years after. It wasn't until randomly I told a LO dev that it was finally fixed practically instantly.

Also the shredder is better than it used to be, it was even almost OP at one point during the shotgun changes/testing. Sure it isn't a 'top tier' gun but it is certainly better than it was in the prior state.

Try again.

Why does it hurt me to agree with you.

Just now, Ketog said:

Why does it hurt me to agree with you.

I am very agreeable, if not a little abrasive.

5 hours ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

LO is same shit like G1 was just Money money money

lack of common sense these days

even if every single active player bought a 20 pack of joker boxes for the new weapon it still wouldn’t be enough money to pay a single dev’s salary 

the amount of money the community provides orbit is almost worthless at this point in time, no matter how much they might try to “milk” the game there wouldn’t be any profit

Just think back. In the past, lots of 'new' JB legendaries are overpowered until new JB's are released so you need ot spent more money to get overpowered weapons. It's all about the dollars.

5 minutes ago, Spy said:

Just think back. In the past, lots of 'new' JB legendaries are overpowered until new JB's are released so you need ot spent more money to get overpowered weapons. It's all about the dollars.

but the thunder didnt receive a nerf before the new glory was released

🤔

6 minutes ago, Spy said:

lots

lots != all

Remember when the C2-Trouble Maker was released and it was the go to weapon for EZ MODE SPRAY especially with its accuracy in that rate of fire? That gun was unfixed for a LONG TIME before a weapon balance patch modified it. 

Guns with overpowered stats are eventually gonna get fixed, don't spend money and then start crying as if you never expected it to happen.

It should come as no surprise that there doesn't appear to have been a clear policy on how to handle any descrepancy between weapon description and weapon performance.

For the Yukon it's fire rate was dramatically decreased. 

For the True Ogre they simply changed the description. 

But yes, it obviously sucks that it took so much time to do anything about the Yukon, all while collecting the money of players dumping cash into JMB's in the hope of winning one, but that's not really on Little Orbit, but rather Tiggs and Co. 

Little Orbit simply listened to the community whom mostly thought a change to the weapon was needed. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It should come as no surprise that there doesn't appear to have been a clear policy on how to handle any descrepancy between weapon description and weapon performance.

For the Yukon it's fire rate was dramatically increased. 

For the True Ogre they simply changed the description. 

But yes, it obviously sucks that it took so much time to do anything about the Yukon, all while collecting the money of players dumping cash into JMB's in the hope of winning one, but that's not really on Little Orbit, but rather Tiggs and Co. 

Little Orbit simply listened to the community whom mostly thought a change to the weapon was needed. 

+1 To that, LO is going on the right direction.

17 minutes ago, Spy said:

lots != all

so orbit is not following the "milking" pattern so far, that's really all i was trying to say

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

Put it this way..pager device was considered the talk of the century and was widely applauded throughout the world for making communication easier..cellphones were introduced and pagers disappeared.  Thats how it is. 

11 minutes ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

They nerf one op secondary and few days later they relase new op secondary gun from jmb

They Fixed one broken secondary and a while later they release a pretty good secondary from jmb.  Ketog wasn't lying.  It's pretty fucking obvious by just seeing how that gun functioned that it wasn't supposed to be like that.  G1 fucked up and made its full auto mode use the fire rate of the burst mode.  Pretty obvious that it wasn't supposed to do that.  And you're like one of 10 people who have complained about the gun getting fixed while the majority were happy with the change.  Use common sense when buying a gun.  If there's a ton of people complaining that it's op, then at some point it's probably going to be nerfed, especially in the middle of a big rebalance like what happened with the shredder.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

I bought shredder before it got buffed to broken mode, and still use it even after. Maybe if you didn't buy weapons based on how broke and overpowered and needing a nerf they are, you'd be happy. I bought the C2 and ATAC knowing they'd be nerfed despite them not being nerfed for a few months after I bought em. I'm not upset because I knew they needed it. You bought an ingame gun whos stats are subject to change at any time.

I bought the shredder, I do feel like it should be buffed slightly a touch after the nerf. But that's because it's taking 5-7 hits to do what it should be doing in 3-4. It feels like it did pre-buff, which wasn't great. But I still use it so /shrug

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Even with the bug, it wasn't that useful due to the high horizontal recoil, lower base accuracy, and slow draw time. For balance, the Yukon should have the same base accuracy and draw time. The Mountie series itself should have it's recoil reduced and give the non Yukon variants about 10-15% better marksman's mode accuracy.

For the True Ogre, this game's current engine is not up to par to handle it. The large number of projectiles generated cause hitreg issues for the player being shot at, and it glitches the sound and various visual effects. The weapon is overpowered in Asylum due to the close spawns and confined space. In action districts it's just annoying to fight against due to the above issues.

The VAS C2 should have had 1 extra shot added to kill. The default, non slotted version felt balanced between SMGs and ARs, but modded pushed it to close into AR territory with the low TTK. I didn't feel like this weapon was as OP as the vocal playerbase made it out to be, especially if you take into consideration that the N-TEC 5 did not have the bloom curve mechanic at the time.

20 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

Even with the bug, it wasn't that useful due to the high horizontal recoil, lower base accuracy, and slow draw time.

the yukon bug resulted in something like a .45s ttk, regardless of how it was balanced a stat like that is too far out of line to be allowed 

22 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

For the True Ogre, this game's current engine is not up to par to handle it. The large number of projectiles generated cause hitreg issues for the player being shot at, and it glitches the sound and various visual effects. The weapon is overpowered in Asylum due to the close spawns and confined space. In action districts it's just annoying to fight against due to the above issues.

aside from some pretty specific conditions (like asylum, and even there it’s usefulness is questionable), equipping the true ogre is basically giving the opp free kills

24 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

The VAS C2 should have had 1 extra shot added to kill. The default, non slotted version felt balanced between SMGs and ARs, but modded pushed it to close into AR territory with the low TTK. I didn't feel like this weapon was as OP as the vocal playerbase made it out to be, especially if you take into consideration that the N-TEC 5 did not have the bloom curve mechanic at the time

the c2 was considered op because of its incredibly forgiving damage dropoff, this combined with the accuracy, mobility, and ttk of a marksmanship smg rendered most other 0-50m options irrelevant - it was essentially an hb2 ntec with a faster ttk 

Ogre is unbeatable in some very specific and highly annoying circumstances, i.e. the classic shotgun waiting around the corner or any CQC mission area where "just walk backwards lol" doesn't really help. Basically any scenario where you can wait out the 0.59 sec spin up in safety the ogre will wreck shit with it's 0.4 sec TTK. Not given that circumstance, it's a combined 0.99 sec to kill things, which is laughable at best, especially for a close range weapon

Imagine buying a shredder just because LO accidently made it a bit too good

Anyone with a bit of foresight would have seen it was gonna be put back in line in the near future. Lo and behold, it was

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Sign in to follow this