Stop saying things that make sense.

2 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Stop saying things that make sense.

oh my bad

little orbit staff are abusing GM powers and covering it up 

Edited by BXNNXD
:^)

2 minutes ago, ChellyBean said:

It hasnt even been a month since they announced the sale and you guys are already hoping for them to fail and shutdown the game?

*snip*

It's just zombiebiscuit being a senile cat lady, old people are allowed to get a little crazy now and then.

6 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

It's just zombiebiscuit being a senile cat lady, old people are allowed to get a little crazy now and then.

Im just gonna paste what I put in Discord: 

Let them work in peace instead of hovering over their shoulder whispering "You won't make it work, why even try? It's gonna fail. You wasted your money. You guys can't make it happen. Just give up"

• Like 1

They need to deal with cheating russians, mission balance and outdated everything, while NOT making game pay2win, and I'll support them in everything. 

Fail, and I'll be selling the pitchforks.

Edited by Luminesca
  • Like 1

I think it's a little heavy to say people turned on G1. G1 turned on us... (inc Plymouth rock gif)

I was always heavily voiced about some of the glaring performance issues in the past- as far as having open dialogue with Reloaded's staff in attempt to wade through code and help them make fixes/changes (Mainly pertaining to how physics were/are handled).

Were people really against G1? There's a difference between protesting, and striking. It's not like we were here setting up picket lines and halting gameplay. Granted we have trolls in garbage trucks halting gameplay for some people, it was never to spite or hurt G1.

I firmly believe that the majority of negativity towards G1 was simply a cry for help in regards to a game title that the people that play this game obviously love. It's not hard to see why when even after 10 years this game has unrivaled customization- and it's one of the key reasons the game has survived. People like their unique identities- that you can literally walk into social or a district and be ID'd by your outfits/cars/themes.

When the company that is responsible for your Haven is messing things up- people will be quick to go negative because the ability to maintain/save the game is really not in their hands. All they have is a voice, and they will gladly use it on the forums where it's allowed.

Edited by BuggedOut
  • Like 1

LUL APB is not for a small joke company like little useless orbit. Nothing has changed Lolol.  Same automated support, no Battleye(soonTM) All i see is G1's 'soon'.

FFS let it die already.  

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How many months until you all turn on Little Orbit?

maybe a year if anything doesn't come out but i wont really turn on them most likely just disappointed. but I'm pretty certain Battleye and 3.5 will be out within a year.

Edited by TR3NT

1 hour ago, Knataz said:

LUL APB is not for a small joke company like little useless orbit. Nothing has changed Lolol.  Same automated support, no Battleye(soonTM) All i see is G1's 'soon'.

FFS let it die already.  

Fact is, we're talking about business.

LO didn't buy gamersfirst to rescue APB Reloaded, first they'd done their own research, changed the name of the company and second, removed Tiggs

completely.  So, someone offered LO a deal they could not say no to, which is really great for them! They clearly took over a game they know nothing about. Investing a lot of money, process the clues.

Not even a 'welcome little orbit' hooray event, it's so typical for gamersfirst. Nothing was done in advance, just the 'communication' was prepared.  @Tiggs, you judge the majority well and they keep spending, I know.

No, @MattScott doesn't need a better strategist. The majority is enough. I'd love to spend money, but they don't give a damn about the money of some random visionary people. I know Tiggs never wanted it.

Positive♥ is, that they promised Battleye and it will launch very soon. Because we are expecting it.

Edited by xNyuu

5 hours ago, MrChan said:

They've inherited a flaming dumpster fire full of screaming wasps.

I fucking love that line! lmfao

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How many months until you all turn on Little Orbit?

1 Month?

3 Months?

6 Months?

Will it take a whole year maybe?

When 3.5 comes out and kills the game before 4.0 even has a chance?

You really dislike 3.5, huh?

News flash: Consoles are garbage that can't even run games at 1080p 60FPS normally, we're probably just going to be dealing with the same shitty FPS that we've always gotten, just because the consoles which are basically 3-4 generation old PCs that can't run any semi-modern game at 1080p60 have bad FPS doesn't mean we're going to be having the same issues, but boohoo 3.5 is gonna kill the game right?

I doubt the game even survives long enough for 3.5 to ever release, all we've had for the past 5 years is SOON(TM), anyway, your negativity toward the new company when we haven't seen a single thing happen in terms of new patches yet is getting a bit distasteful, you're free to leave if you dislike the game so much that you're throwing shade toward the new company before anything has even happened yet, just leave again like we all did when G1 did nothing for the past 5 years, but don't let the door hit you on the way out, or are you just as delusional as the rest of us and hoping for the game to succeed when we all know it never will, and that's why you stick around?

Edited by Similarities

21 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Na. Here from the start, here till the end.

42 minutes ago, Similarities said:

You really dislike 3.5, huh?

News flash: Consoles are garbage that can't even run games at 1080p 60FPS normally, we're probably just going to be dealing with the same shitty FPS that we've always gotten, just because the consoles which are basically 3-4 generation old PCs that can't run any semi-modern game at 1080p60 have bad FPS doesn't mean we're going to be having the same issues, but boohoo 3.5 is gonna kill the game right?

I doubt the game even survives long enough for 3.5 to ever release, all we've had for the past 5 years is SOON(TM), anyway, your negativity toward the new company when we haven't seen a single thing happen in terms of new patches yet is getting a bit distasteful, you're free to leave if you dislike the game so much that you're throwing shade toward the new company before anything has even happened yet, just leave again like we all did when G1 did nothing for the past 5 years, but don't let the door hit you on the way out, or are you just as delusional as the rest of us and hoping for the game to succeed when we all know it never will, and that's why you stick around?

r u ok frend 

Without them none of us would be here right now and as much as I hate to say it, that goes for G1 as well. Personally, I think that LO is not the only ones with something to prove here. I think we as a community need to come together and realize that this is quite possibly our last chance to make this game as great as we all know it should be. Even if LO manages to fix all the bugs and ban all the hackers, what would be the point if APB's community remains the same toxic cesspool that its always been? 

12 hours ago, Kaori1 said:

Even if LO manages to fix all the bugs and ban all the hackers, what would be the point if APB's community remains the same toxic cesspool that its always been? 

And here it is again, the guy who disses everyone and acts like he's not the most toxic person in this thread.

APB's community is fine, it's not going to change, and it doesn't need to change.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

And here it is again, the guy who disses everyone and acts like he's not the most toxic person in this thread.

APB's community is fine, it's not going to change, and it doesn't need to change.

"Everyone" he says, thanks I needed a good laugh. If you're not toxic then clearly I was not talking about you.

7 minutes ago, Kaori1 said:

"Everyone" he says, thanks I needed a good laugh. If you're not toxic then clearly I was not talking about you.

You just gestured to all of me the community tho.

25 minutes ago, Kaori1 said:

Nah he's a Kewl guy.

So Here's My "shit to fix to make apb great" List.

I'll start with 5

1.Matchmaking/dethreaters 4 lvl 255's vs lvl 30 greens

2.Cheating (what is else is new)

3.Content , Unreleased contacts , QOL Updates (which includes bug fixing)

4.18+ game that doesn't allow anything 18+ Engine Upgrade , hell to develop for and fps issues.

5.Weapon Balancing 

I'm sure other people have their own "things to make apb good" but these are mine.

0. Add OCA Nano 'Gold' to rare dailies (Replacing Devil Dog's reward and tiptoe's

Edited by Zolerox

19 hours ago, niblyv said:

do you mean its just zombiebiscuit being a mentally unstable man dealing with some sort of gender dysphoria and all the medications he takes in an attempt to counteract that cause severe depression? lets be real here now

you have a strange obsession with transgenders?

iirc this is the second time youve brought it up all on your own lol

43 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

You just gestured to all of me the community tho.

All this hostility because I called out your favorite streamer on his childish behavior. :classic_happy:

20 hours ago, ChellyBean said:

It hasnt even been a month since they announced the sale and you guys are already hoping for them to fail and shutdown the game?

GQvJ5RX.png

sir, i will stole your meme 

6 minutes ago, Kaori1 said:

All this hostility because I called out your favorite streamer on his childish behavior. :classic_happy:

Wat?

No really, what are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Wat?

No really, what are you talking about?

This little comment:

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I assumed you were referring to the only other post I've made since I've been back. If you're telling me that wasn't the case then I have absolutely no idea why my comment caused you to respond to me in such a defensive manner. There are plenty of toxic players in this community and have been for many years. If you're not one of those toxic individuals then I apologize if you misunderstood the point I was trying to make. 

what the fuck is this thread, i have not read it but people seem to be bitching and please take it out of off topic because this is already the only part of the forums i care to read