Sign in to follow this  
LUST

Shini's spawn...

2 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

I've played with @Shini for many years, this is an easy explanation.

His 8bit injector malfunctioned. No witch hunt here guys.

Sounds like more truth then a non existing volunteer doing this lhh

3 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

I've played with @Shini for many years, this is an easy explanation.

His 8bit injector malfunctioned. No witch hunt here guys.

Sounds about right

1 minute ago, deadtennessee said:

Its a game , and there is no such harrasment things or humiliating etc. GM’s and CEO and @Lixilsaid the truth , why would they lie , huh?

Read the thread, please.

I also mentioned i saw speedhackers (the ones that run faster that cars) they make little warpings, a gm speeding not.

Also this is not in jericho, it was in citadel. Learn to read please.

3 minutes ago, Kiida said:

This is obviously just laggy servers from the time, completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Shini had no latency spikes, no packet loss and the server was a stable 33ms. There is no possible way he could have teleported without third party intervention.

I guess... 

4 minutes ago, MrChan said:

And you're just trying to be a contrarian by saying you don't care so you can look like hot shit who's better than everyone else. 13 posts since August 2014, but you decide to pipe up when there's a busy thread that's tangentally related to a prominent player to say how much you don't care? Yeah, sure buddy.

Y'know, if we're going to strawman each other, let's do it right, ya?

lol it seems u looking for something to discuss budd , im here since 2014 , but whats the point ? Huh ?  LO bought it and we have to be loyal and respectful, @Lixil says the truth but u guys trying to blame her , even that Matt scott , amd tell me why would they lie , huh?

This popcorn is nice tho.

Welcome to the APB Community Little Orbit. Enjoy your stay.

I see two things, 1 which is a cheater that massively speed hacking through-out San Paro streets, And 2, a comeback lag which was since 2011 that occurs maybe due to lack of spawn system development, I experienced this lag several times whilst playing, when you just go to somewhere and you return to the same position you were, as @Lixil said it was completely off the grid, someone DDOS'ed the game again, and completely ruined the game for most of the players. (which currently seem like Shini). 

So please, have some faith and belief within LO and let them revive the game which you actually making it worse as bunch of whiny monkeys within this community.

If she tells you it's not a GM, believe her. she has nothing to do with the past team that was owned by Tiggs and most of them were completely bunch of kids.

Just wait patiently for battleye to be combined with Fairfight and then you can simply return playing peacefully. until then. shutup. share your thoughts and stop whine at the current game state. Cause it's not LO fault, it's the community's fault that used cheats several years and ruined most of the game's experience. Again, give Little Orbit chance to prove themselves instead of making it worse with your childish comments towards them.

Oh i can imagine LO bought a dying game to gm abuse in it, not save it or fix it right guies????? Rightt??? Cus that makes more sense than a hacker or a cheater getting caught on stream to cover thier patootie. This community should have been supporting clinton. She might have actually gotten away with it for as much bs everyone likes to spread

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AgentWatson said:

So what you're actually saying is we should flip out and blow everything out of proportion and bash the new GM's? Gotcha. 

No that wasn't the point I was making at all. Not even slightly.

2 minutes ago, deadtennessee said:

lol it seems u looking for something to discuss budd , im here since 2014 , but whats the point ? Huh ?  LO bought it and we have to be loyal and respectful, @Lixil says the truth but u guys trying to blame her , even that Matt scott , amd tell me why would they lie , huh?

IKR? And people still say old G1 and Tiggs used to lie. But why would they? amirite?

Just now, Displ4yName said:

@Lixil Why was my post deleted? i only posted a video about a bug in the game

20 posts a minute. Was prolly an accident. Im sure your common sense could figure that one out

2 minutes ago, Jukin said:

Oh i can imagine LO bought a dying game to gm abuse in it, not save it or fix it right guies????? Rightt???

I agree, next people will say G1 bought apb just to neglect it and have GMs abuse it.

Sheesh... people these days.

• Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

IKR? And people still say old G1 and Tiggs used to lie. But why would they? amirite?

I’ve asked this to u , dont answer question with a question , u seriously looking somthing to discuss......

This forum drama is like something back from 2013 when the game was still semi-alive. Its actually pretty weird.

the welcome party ended quickly i assume? already bitching at the new staff? good to see things are getting back to normal.

Selective hearing at its finest. Right cookie? :3

Edited by Jukin

Could someone please lock this thread so I can go to bed? Every second post is a god damn cliffhanger and i don’t want to miss out on any of the delicious drama.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AsgerLund said:

Could someone please lock this thread so I can go to bed? Every second post is a god damn cliffhanger and i don’t want to miss out on any of the delicious drama.

Only if you post gifs, otherwise it keeps goin forever.

2 minutes ago, deadtennessee said:

I’ve asked this to u , dont answer question with a question , u seriously looking somthing to discuss......

Dude stop it, you wont win anything by being a whiteknight.

Just relax and lets wait how they solve it.

People dont understand that not everyone acts like they would like to, they project their minds into others.

Trusting a community like this granting them gms may end like this. Is not huge either, there is no need for scandal, they will remove said gm and thats it. End of story.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

1 minute ago, deadtennessee said:

Oh sorry. Why would someone lie? I guess if it served their immediate interests. Like covering up a GM abusing their powers almost immediately. (if that is what happened)

Surely you know people lie sometimes?

Better?

at this rate orbit should just throw a gm under the bus to make all the droolers shut up

just give them a new name when you let them back onto the team

Just now, Rolpack said:

Only if you post gifs, otherwise it keeps goin forever.

Stop encouraging him.

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

This pretty much, I mean its gotten quite out of hand. I'm really not that annoyed.