Sign in to follow this  
LUST

Shini's spawn...

Just now, deadtennessee said:

even if that was a GM and whats the deal? So shini lost a fuckin mission , nothing happened.

GMs shouldn't mess players in missions for the lulz. That is not their job and will only antagonise the playerbase.

Of course if a GM did actually did it. There isn't definite evidence for that.

I think this shows how skeptical the APB community is after all thats went down over the years. 

Just now, Displ4yName said:

Interesting, wonder how it appears to other players.

2 minutes ago, Shini said:

I read the chat to interact and reply to my viewers. Its how you form a connection with your viewers. I read what they say so I can directly reply to that persons comment instead of replying 'yes' or 'no' I read the comment then I reply.

You can spin it as much as you want though, I refuse to believe you're this dense. I think you're just upset for some reason but thats ok.

I think at the end of the day I am skeptical because it just seems too coincidental that I got teleported to that spots 5 mins before, then those 2 clips happen. Then some dude smoothly speeds past me like he's wearing 'Devlar'. - https://db.apbvault.net/items/FnMod_Character_Devlar/

Anyway I don't really care too much, I just hope this doesn't happen more often because it honestly doesn't look like lag. Citadel EU was perfect for me today.

If u dont care then why are u mentioning all of this? U had a chance to cut this topic , now its like a big deal , u guys such ..... . 

Just now, dogfish said:

I think this shows how skeptical the APB community is after all thats went down over the years. 

Any chance you can find a clip of you being teleported?

1 minute ago, Displ4yName said:

This looks like a major bug that should be patched ASAP, considering you just posted this for everyone to see...

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

He appears under the highway where he started, this is client side only.

• Like 1

Just now, MrChan said:

It doesn't because it is client side. It's a bug that's been in the game for ages. He's all over the place on his screen but on everyone else's screen he's still under the bridge.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deadtennessee said:

If u dont care then why are u mentioning all of this? U had a chance to cut this topic , now its like a big deal , u guys such ..... . 

I didn't make the thread, I was prepared to watch some TV and head to bed. But what do you know, this thread just spawned and I am keenly interested on how this is going to turn out.

In regards to potential admin abuse? I didn't care tooooo much. I just dont want it to be a thing.

Edited by Shini

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

There isn't definite evidence for that.

So what you're actually saying is we should flip out and blow everything out of proportion and bash the new GM's? Gotcha. 

3 minutes ago, MrChan said:

They just see you being stuck under the bridge doing nothing.

3 minutes ago, BuckyTheBronco said:

This looks like a major bug that should be patched ASAP, considering you just posted this for everyone to see...

4 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Client side only bug. The girl even says it in the video. He's still stuck in the geometry of the map. There's a dopefish video on this on youtube somewhere talking about this in APB client/server desync. Not a real problem.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrChan said:

GMs shouldn't mess players in missions for the lulz. That is not their job and will only antagonise the playerbase.

Of course if a GM did actually did it. There isn't definite evidence for that.

Thats not a big deal, u guys just pretending  u care everything, even that @Lixilsaid everything, u dont have to make it long

I had the exact same issue back on 2014-15, there you go :

Idk why it's turning into some drama thing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shini said:

I didn't make the thread, I was prepared to watch some TV and head to bed. But what do you know, this thread just spawned and I am keenly interested on how this is going to turn out.

In regards to potential admin abuse? I didn't care tooooo much. I just dont want it to be a thing.

then u could reply that its not a big deal , even taht Tobiii pretend he is very curious of this game , blaming gm etcz , but nvm

1 minute ago, deadtennessee said:

Thats not a big deal, u guys just pretending  u care everything, even that @Lixilsaid everything, u dont have to make it long

Gms are their arms, i dont think they would use their arms to harass other players, would they?

I've played with @Shini for many years, this is an easy explanation.

His 8bit injector malfunctioned. No witch hunt here guys.

• Like 3

Lag wouldn't make you actually spawn across the map unless there's a bug in the logic, but I've not seen that happen on apb myself. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The smooth 

Edited by jnexkk

3 minutes ago, deadtennessee said:

And you're just trying to be a contrarian by saying you don't care so you can look like hot shit who's better than everyone else. 13 posts since August 2014, but you decide to pipe up when there's a busy thread that's tangentally related to a prominent player to say how much you don't care? Yeah, sure buddy.

Y'know, if we're going to strawman each other, let's do it right, ya?

Edited by MrChan

1 minute ago, Takotak said:

I had the exact same issue back on 2014-15, there you go :

Idk why it's turning into some drama thing

This is obviously just laggy servers from the time, completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Shini had no latency spikes, no packet loss and the server was a stable 33ms. There is no possible way he could have teleported without third party intervention.

• Thanks 1

So...

Matt says it's DDOS on NA and it's being mitigated- but Shini doesn't play NA.  (For the record, even in DDOS I usually don't rubberband, as someone else stated you normally warp forward because the game implements movement prediction as a lag compensator- you don't actually get warped backwards but forwards based on the direction you were going when you de-sync)

Lixil says it's not a GM, but a GM has been name-shamed and is now under investigation.

This does not bode well for LO. It's great you guys wanna be on top of things, but throwing out long patootie statements that obviously pertain nothing to the situation being presented just shows you are full of assumptions, guesses, and just as clueless as we are.

Edited by BuggedOut
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Gms are their arms, i dont think they would use their arms to harass other players, would they?

Its a game , and there is no such harrasment things or humiliating etc. GM’s and CEO and @Lixilsaid the truth , why would they lie , huh?

1 minute ago, Kiida said:

This is obviously just laggy servers from the time, completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Shini had no latency spikes, no packet loss and the server was a stable 33ms. There is no possible way he could have teleported without third party intervention.

According to the first clip in the OP, he didn't have /fps up during the teleporting sequence, and only turned it on after it was basically over.