Sign in to follow this  
LUST

Shini's spawn...

Who's trolling Shini?

Who's roleplaying The Flash?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have never seen a smooth speedhack like that Kappa. It's absolutely a game moderator. 

13 minutes ago, Snakeyio said:

I have never seen a smooth speedhack like that Kappa. It's absolutely a game moderator. 

Yeah, was a GM. They're doing that quite often on citadel.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Yeah, was a GM. They're doing that quite often on citadel.

Hard at work I see.

• Like 1

Yeeeea, I really don't think GMs should be doing this against players without consent from them.

If it actually is of course.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

That is a GM for sure.

No speedhacker can run like that.

And the pleb keeps TP'ing him as well.. ddos my patootie

That is a GM that doesn't know how to GM.

Edited by Tobii

4 minutes ago, Tobii said:

That is a GM for sure.

No speedhacker can run like that.

Tiggs, hard at work gearing up for Christmas. 

/sarcasm

That GM needs a scolding.

What he did was unnecessary and uncalled for. No one asked for it.

That's definitely not something a GM should be doing. 😕

heard, not seen.

But LO  told me in the twitch chat this was DDOS

a5abpc0.gif

I saw this happen to another streamer aswell, got teleported to the admin roof in financial.

Not a good sign guys, the game is annoying enough as it is. Dont need admins fucking shit up for us too.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 3

... and so it begins

If LO hasnt started the process for volunteer GMs, does that mean its an actual employee?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

That's what happens when GMs are volunteers btw

Cus volunteer gms have the option to gmode a game. Listen to yourself -.-

Hello everyone.

This, as I said on Shini stream, was NOT done by a GM. Shini at that point has a huge lag and was kept getting spawned on the same spot (we also had some lag on the server). 

The Flash role player - I don't want this to start being Naming players or end up as Shaming. But guys please don't use cheats in the game. 

• Like 3

So DDoS is basically being blamed here but Spawns are not affected by it whatsoever. It's too much of a coincidence that Shini gets spawned 1000 Meters away from the objectives twice, then rubber bands to the same spot 3 or so times (while DDoS would make him warp all over the place) and as soon as he gets into a Car everything is alright. Not to mention that no one else was having Network issues, warping or was being spawned 1000 Meters away.

The fact that an actual GM was speeding past him makes it even more obvious. I am not trying to start a witch hunt here but I hope that Lixil doesn't go out of her way to lie about the fuckups of their new GM's that are messing around with players.

Here are two Screenshots of Lixil blaming Lag/DDoS and saying that it wasn't a GM messing with Shini.

58d5e8bd45df7cd5647b639715277be3.png

90c8a9abc84cb34fcbe451f1f6c00dea.png

Don't lie and pull of the same stuff that G1 did in the past, be honest with us.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

Some of them are volunteers already

Apparently you dont read fourms, nobody is a volunteer until lixil has the application fourm topic up which i have not seen. So to assume anything other then whats been told causes people to be mislead and inturn giving a bad name to lo. Just stop

1 minute ago, Frosi said:

So DDoS is basically being blamed here but Spawns are not affected by it whatsoever. It's too much of a coincidence that Shini gets spawned 1000 Meters away from the objectives twice, then rubber bands to the same spot 3 or so times (while DDoS would make him warp all over the place) and as soon as he gets into a Car everything is alright. Not to mention that no one else was having Network issues, warping or was being spawned 1000 Meters away.

The fact that an actual GM was speeding past him makes it even more obvious. I am not trying to start a witch hunt here but I hope that Lixil doesn't go out of her way to lie about the fuckups of their new GM's that are messing around with players.

Here are two Screenshots of Lixil blaming Lag/DDoS and saying that it wasn't a GM messing with Shini.

Don't lie and pull of the same stuff that G1 did in the past, be honest with us.

I have no reason to lie. If I need to pull up IT guys to confirm it with you guys we can do that. I literally checked ALL GM commands that were happening none of them had anything to do with Shini's problem. 

I'm not gonna argue with you guys. My GMs had nothing do with this. Shini had massive lag from what both IT and devs are telling me.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Frosi said:

Well fuck... this is disheartening. 

No offence to the new staff.

But pls do not anounce stuff untill it is ready, LO had the biggest chance to work things out and walk in with everyting ready.

Blow us all away with a new anticheat, ..... why didn't LO wait untill everything was up and running and take apb by storm, srry but this feels like G1 trying to milk us 1 last time before shutting down.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Like 1

I mean if @Lixil is saying that it wasn't any GMs people should just respect that and accept it's probably the server crapping out.

Not to mention there have been speedhackers in the game for a while now which sucks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

I have no reason to lie. If I need to pull up IT guys to confirm it with you guys we can do that. I literally checked ALL GM commands that were happening none of them had anything to do with Shini's problem. 

I'm not gonna argue with you guys. My GMs had nothing do with this. Shini had massive lag from what both IT and devs are telling me.

All I'm saying is that evidence in the past of players being teleported on stream point towards this being a GM. I don't believe that it was DDoS until proven otherwise there are just too many things pointing towards it being a GM.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Let's say that he did lag.

That doesn't explain the person running past him.

People are not able to run at that speed without warping.

This was someone who had their speed set, not someone telling the server otherwise. It's not a cheater.

• Like 5

Lixil, I'm not trying to be negative, but can you confirm some real progress on anything pls.

Btw, Ellix made a video about this  some time ago I think.

Edited by Techdev

2 minutes ago, Rim said:

I mean if @Lixil is saying that it wasn't any GMs people should just respect that and accept it's probably the server crapping out.

Not to mention there have been speedhackers in the game for a while now which sucks.

There hasn't been a single speed hacker since regoated got patched.

And they definitely did not look like that.

Just now, Tobii said:

There hasn't been a single speed hacker since regoated got patched.

And they definitely did not look like that.

Not to brag or anything but i'm actively playing this game Tobii and i can assure you speedhackers are still around in the game.

Usually in the fight club districts otherwise rarely in the action districts too.