• Please log in to reply

#1 9dchaser Posted: 05 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

9dchaser

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 08-October 10
Please finish working on the Shaolin and League of Beggars Road to Dragon quest guides as soon as you can. It is very tough to finish some of the RTD quests when the guide has been down since the start-up of G1's 9Dragons. I know you guys are busy with a lot of stuff but it gets very tiring to keep asking everyone in the game how to finish an RTD quest. If you can't get it done, can you at least give us Shaolin and LoB players a timeline as to when it might be finished.

#2 Philosopher Posted: 07 November 2010 - 09:51 PM

Philosopher

Ascended

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 2663 posts
    • Joined 27-August 10

Please finish working on the Shaolin and League of Beggars Road to Dragon quest guides as soon as you can. It is very tough to finish some of the RTD quests when the guide has been down since the start-up of G1's 9Dragons. I know you guys are busy with a lot of stuff but it gets very tiring to keep asking everyone in the game how to finish an RTD quest. If you can't get it done, can you at least give us Shaolin and LoB players a timeline as to when it might be finished.

When the forums went down on acclaim, the only guides that survived were the one's that did not have images hosted on the webpage itself. It will take the community's help to restore them. Lots of screenshots and such.
    Posted Image

#3 Sophi Posted: 08 November 2010 - 07:54 AM

Sophi

9D Artist

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 320 posts
      • Joined 13-September 10
      is there someone that we are supposed to submit screenshots to? i didnt know there was someone that is making a quest guide o.o

Practice makes perfect, if no one is perfect then why practice?

Come check out the 9Dragons Artist Gallery here

#4 Philosopher Posted: 08 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

Philosopher

Ascended

• Members
        • PipPipPipPip
        • 2663 posts
        • Joined 27-August 10
        Personally, I myself have not the time to host such an endeavor. Febus is currently working on the Beggar RTD quest guide. Contact him if you can help.
        Posted Image

#5 Sophi Posted: 08 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

Sophi

9D Artist

• Members
          • PipPip
          • 320 posts
          • Joined 13-September 10
          oh, i dnt have any beggar chars lol, i'm gonna make 1 right now

Practice makes perfect, if no one is perfect then why practice?

Come check out the 9Dragons Artist Gallery here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users