• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

MrTran

MrTran

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 16-September 10
Im wondering what is the different between the 2 separators and how to make 4 slots items (just what kind of separators)
If i wanna make 4 slots items from
- 1 slot items
- 2 slots items
and 3 slots items
So the best is to use with our without the brozen seperator (the free ones)
Thank in advance and have fun

PantherPage

PantherPage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 31-August 10

Im wondering what is the different between the 2 separators and how to make 4 slots items (just what kind of separators)
If i wanna make 4 slots items from
- 1 slot items
- 2 slots items
and 3 slots items
So the best is to use with our without the (the free ones)
Thank in advance and have fun

Well, here we go.
the difference between the 3 types is as follows.
bronze separator - makes 1 slot and only one slot
iron separator - makes 2 slots and only 2 slots
jade separator - adds 1 slot

So lets put this in an example.

You go to base blacksmith or find a (NEW), (BLOOD) or other "combinable" and buy a deco weapon and want to make it capable of holding 4 items.
You can use a bronze separator to make 1 slot and follow that up with 3 more jade separators.
You can use an iron separator to make 2 slots and follow that up with 2 jade separators.
You can use 4 jade separators.

So the simple answer is a jade separator ADDS 1 slot.

It appears that "the truth was not in me" about the deco, so I will change it, as many people have verified that, in fact only jade separators can be used. I apologize for my error.

If you use the bronze separator you get 1 slot, I have not verified this next statement myself, but have heard (We may need the MythBusters on this one), that if you have an item with more then 1 slot already and use a bronze separator, it will go back to 1 slot. Bronze does not add slots. It makes 1 slot and only one slot.
The same with the iron separator it makes 2 slots and only 2 slots it does not "stack" or add extra slots.
The jade separator is the only item that will "stack" or add 1 slot to what is already there.

Do Not keep using bronze separator after bronze separator expecting it to make more slots, it won't work.
The same with iron separators, they do not add.
Only jade separators accumulate.

And draconRO as for this statement

1. The bronze (droped one) is usable ONLY in combination with IM Products.

You'd be best served to check this one again, as I know for a fact that bronze separators work on items other then "ONLY in combination with IM Products".
I put bronze separators on every weapon I use, to get a slot open, with and without single, double or triple cutters.

I think this is the part where I stick my tongue out and go "Nana nana boo boo". At least, I believe that is what my nephew says.

Edited by PantherPage, 20 October 2010 - 11:36 AM.

Helping is FUN :)
Special and Quest stuff for:
BaseZZ=80109
JinanBP=80135
Nanchang=80173
LiodongICY=80178
THX vgblegend for Vagabonds

MrTran

MrTran

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 16-September 10
Thank a lot. Its clear
But the last question is. If i have a 1 slot weapon, can i use the iron ones to make 3 slots weapon? And same as, if i have 2 slots items, can i use iron ones to make the a 4 slots?.

Mootjee

Mootjee

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Joined 24-August 10

Thank a lot. Its clear
But the last question is. If i have a 1 slot weapon, can i use the iron ones to make 3 slots weapon? And same as, if i have 2 slots items, can i use iron ones to make the a 4 slots?.

Nope u cant. If u have a 1 slotted weapon u need 3 jade separators to make it 4 slotted and its the same if a weapon has 2 slots, u need 2 more jade separators to make it 4 slotted.:)
Mootje - Senior Blue Dragon - Dissolved Body 3
Credits to WuHu

"What you want to protect, is not the same thing I want to protect... What I want to protect, is you... Ichigo"

PKornottoPK

PKornottoPK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 15-September 10
You CANNOT use Iron or Bronze seps on a DECO, ONLY JADE!!! Weps you can use all 3.

Edited by PKornottoPK, 19 October 2010 - 09:36 PM.

draconRO

draconRO

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10
1. The bronze (droped one) is usable ONLY in combination with IM Products.
2. For weapons. If no slots, an IRON will make 2 slots. If wpn have 1 slot IRON will make 1 slot.
3. JADES can be used for weapons AND cloths(deco). Jade make 1 slot.

Well, here we go.
the difference between the 3 types is as follows.
bronze separator - makes 1 slot and only one slot
iron separator - makes 2 slots and only 2 slots
jade separator - adds 1 slot

So lets put this in an example.

You go to base and buy a deco and want to make it capable of holding 4 items.
You can use a bronze separator to make 1 slot and follow that up with 3 more jade separators.
You can use an iron separator to make 2 slots and follow that up with 2 jade separators.
You can use 4 jade separators.

So the simple answer is a jade separator ADDS 1 slot.

FALSE! Life and work has teaching me a lesson. If i'm not 100% sure i SHUT UP!

HighBirdNuker

HighBirdNuker

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Joined 25-August 10
Here is a breakdown of what you need to make things 4 slotted:

Weapons

0 slotted to make 4 slot you will need, 1 IS to make it 2 slotted, then 2 x JS (cheapest, or you can go 1 BS + 3 JS)

*Already 1 slotted to make 4 slotted, you will need 1 IS to make it 2 slotted, then 2 x JS (as you can see Bronze makes no difference, or u can use 3 JS)

*Already 2 slotted to make 4 slotted, you will need 2 x JS

*Already 3 slotted to make 4 slotted, you will need 1 x JS

Decos

With Decos, only JS works, so whether they start with 0 or 2 slots, only JS works. That is why its cheaper or same price to just get the IM deco which comes with 2 slots already, rather than 4 JS for clan deco. IM decos have more variety and looks better!

Edited by HighBirdNuker, 20 October 2010 - 06:37 AM.

-TheHybrid- HD Hybrid - GB1 (retired)
*TBA* - HD Nuker - Something something (I currently have nothing to Buy, Sell, or trade, I take donations)

The problem with sarcasm is that it doesnt work with dumb people and backfires...

leariel

leariel

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10

Weapons

0 slotted to make 4 slot you will need, 1 IS to make it 2 slotted, then 2 x JS (cheapest, or you can go 1 BS + 3 JS)

*Already 1 slotted to make 4 slotted, you will need 1 IS to make it 2 slotted, then 2 x JS (as you can see Bronze makes no difference, or u can use 3 JS)

Decos

With Decos, only JS works, so whether they start with 0 or 2 slots, only JS works. That is why its cheaper or same price to just get the IM deco which comes with 2 slots already, rather than 4 JS for clan deco. IM decos have more variety and looks better!

People, thx for the information.
But until now I canĀ“t find any separator. How and where I can get them?
I want update my weapons and wardrobe with special items that I received in COF as an example.....
Could you help me?
:)
Leariel
Fenix Knight
Server: Akara 2

Vydai

Vydai

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1099 posts
  • Joined 30-August 10
Bronze seperators can be found ingame as rare drops from mobs. These are usable without even looking at the item mall. Just get urself a cutter which can be obtained through several ways:
- groove cutter, can be purchased at the general store (reduces lvl req with 4)
- double groove cutter, can be obtained as rare drops from mobs (reduces lvl req with 8)
- triple groove cutter, can be obtained through craft making collection. U need one groove cutter, one double groove
cutter and one be to make it (reduces lvl req with 12)

When both are obtained u can combine them at the smithy, together with either a [new] or a [blooddragon] tagged weapon.
Go to the smithy and press on weapon combination. Left click the weapon u want to be slotted, and do the same with the cutter and the seperator. Press on confirm and voila... ur very own one slotted weapon.

Like said earlier, for further slots u need either an iron seperator or a jade seperator. Both have to be bought at the item mall.

PS: need a raincheck on the names of the cutters. Not sure about them.

Edited by Vydai, 21 October 2010 - 11:12 AM.

Credits go to peat

Contagiousness

Contagiousness

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Joined 18-December 10

Weapons

Decos

WRONG!! IM decos certainly look better, but it's cheaper to use 4JS on clan deco than buying one from IM and adding another two on. Just checked it the long way >.<"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users