Photo

"Nine Dragons Jade Wall" Bug

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Verbal

Verbal

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 31-August 10
The RTD quest "Nine Dragons Jade Wall" is bugged on my character on the Yin server. I have completed the first part of this quest, but then the remainder of the quest does not appear. Also the quest has made it where other quests (RoE, etc) do not appear. For example: RoE Quest Missing Children III and IV were suppose to appear at FD2 and have not. Also my restat quest in hefei has disappeared because of this bug.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Verbal_ PS7 CK Spirit Beggar
[The_Cereal_Killers]
Nirvana

kimi

kimi

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 22-September 10
The RTD quest "Nine Dragons Jade Wall" is bugged on my character on the Nirvana server. I have completed the first part of this quest, but then the remainder of the quest does not appear. Also the quest has made it where other quests (RoE, etc) do not appear. For example: RoE Quest Missing Children III and IV were suppose to appear at FD2 and have not. Also my restat quest in hefei has disappeared because of this bug.

Posted Image

Verbal

Verbal

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 31-August 10
For those who have this problem, I've found the solution. I got tired of waiting for weeks for it to get fixed. All you do is go to the 1st town in Jinan, and talk with the beggar Thousand Eyes. Once you open up dialog with him, you'll see the quest. Accept it, and now all your other quests will reappear.
Verbal_ PS7 CK Spirit Beggar
[The_Cereal_Killers]
Nirvana

lotte4

lotte4

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Joined 27-August 10

For those who have this problem, I've found the solution. I got tired of waiting for weeks for it to get fixed. All you do is go to the 1st town in Jinan, and talk with the beggar Thousand Eyes. Once you open up dialog with him, you'll see the quest. Accept it, and now all your other quests will reappear.

verbal you rock
whe expect good things fromm you :)

johnnyoutlaw2

johnnyoutlaw2

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 12-December 10
there is no ? over their head but the person u need to talk to is here in shanghua village 842-613