WE CANT PLAYE :'( 

MACKxBOLAN

MACKxBOLAN

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 13-September 16

nope guess not, 5 hours now of repeatedly trying, got in once, got half a mission n cant load the district for 5 hours. guess the Big Man has us by the nards.

Only got maybe 2 missions all day yesterday. two years of building characters down the drain, because someone needs to feel important. 

Garbo

Garbo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Joined 30-January 17
oh really? thanks for telling us, we had no idea

smh

ZombiePoperon

ZombiePoperon

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 10-July 17

The new name of APB is now:  " Offline: Unloaded "

Edited by ZombiePoperon, 15 July 2017 - 10:06 AM.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

oq4j0eq.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5170 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

If you're having trouble please  post which server and district. Or where exactly you're having trouble. We've been trying all districts and have no problem logging in. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Mikeyo

Mikeyo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 23-August 15

K2 lol you still playing in bronze?

Melville

Melville

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

If you're having trouble please  post which server and district. Or where exactly you're having trouble. We've been trying all districts and have no problem logging in. 

Jericho, all of them.

Citadel, all of the districts besides Financial EN-6 and Social EN-2.

Edited by Melville, 15 July 2017 - 10:12 AM.

quoDTUt.png

IronicTerror

IronicTerror

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Joined 28-May 11

Try actually opening the game and connect to any districts on citadel

Obeya: IronicTerror (Criminal) ------ TheIronicTerror (Enforcer)

IAmDisappointSon

IAmDisappointSon

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 24-May 17

I can't join the social district at all, it's stuck at "connecting to district server" and it's an infinite loop. also as I'm typing, I can join other districts like financial and waterfront, but no one can move. Like we can move, but it's all clientside and it's like our actual position isn't being updated, we can't interact with anything. at some point i get disconnected from the server.

I'd really like to be able to play, but some stupid ddoser is messing with us all

this is on the jericho server

GreenEyes

GreenEyes

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13

Jericho Social District --> infinite "Connecting" message

Edited by GreenEyes, 15 July 2017 - 10:17 AM.

MACKxBOLAN

MACKxBOLAN

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 13-September 16

can log into Jericho, but the district Fin, WF, an even social wont load. I got in to fin one time bout 5 hrs ago long enough for mission to start n it locked up n crashed, its some dude coming in throwing links into the chat under various accounts

viaNietzscheTR

viaNietzscheTR

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 19-January 17

We can join just Social Disctrict on Citadel

https://www.twitch.tv/halilmungan
Citadel
a.k.a HzMemeli Now: viaNietzscheTR

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2286 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

Can't even login to EU at all since yesterday. Infinite loading everywhere.

Bl0wMyWhistle

Bl0wMyWhistle

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 25-May 14

Just try it now , only district is working is Social en 2 , not any other district is working atm.

eazy-vinny

eazy-vinny

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

Just try it now , only district is working is Social en 2 , not any other district is working atm.

Same problem...

jaaay

jaaay

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 24-July 13

every district... here is what's happening: someone logs into districts, performs some exploit, the district starts to lag out, people disconnect, and players can no longer join the districts because of infinite loading screens. 

A_Funny_Fish

A_Funny_Fish

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13

Could only join Social 1 for hours before, then the ddos guy appeared and ended that, then we went to Social 2 and he appeared and it lagged a bit, then he left.

A lot of players are reporting that they cannot join any other servers except social and even when players in districts, loading screen gets stuck on connecting and doesn't get to loading the district.

Hope this helps.

A_Funny_Fish

A_Funny_Fish

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13

You may have to consider restarting the servers as the previous DDOSES may be affecting players being able to join them.

jaaay

jaaay

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 24-July 13

You may have to consider restarting the servers as the previous DDOSES may be affecting players being able to join them.

It's not ddos btw. It's some exploit that is taking down the servers outside of actual network attacks.

A_Funny_Fish

A_Funny_Fish

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13

It's not ddos btw. It's some exploit that is taking down the servers outside of actual network attacks.

Seems ddos connected though, and I think he needs to be on the server to make it happen.

Short term solution may be to ban him and block new accounts to see if it helps.

He may also be watching this thread.

Edited by A_Funny_Fish, 15 July 2017 - 11:01 AM.

jaaay

jaaay

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 24-July 13

Seems ddos connected though, and I think he needs to be on the server to make it happen.

yes he has to be on the server to make it happen. it's not ddos though. if it were ddos, I'm pretty sure that the mitigation would prevent it from happening anyways.

SKay

SKay

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1215 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

It's not an actual DDoS, it's an exploit using OOB and an item; in certain area's you can cause the server to perform an action that throws an Exception that isn't handled, causing the server to immediately drop. I'm 99% sure I reported this a while back, if not I'll throw something in again.

7nEgYyJ.jpg

Characters : Union - SKay (Crim) OfficerSK (Enforcer) Citadel - SKayCrim (Crim) SKayENF (Enforcer)

If you have a question about APB, it's weapons, cars, mods and LeBoyce, PM me! I am an SPCM!

u8YLaPP.png

noob 1v1 me pls ;D

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2226 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

no problems over in han *Tumble weed rolls peacefully by* (someone has a stick up their arsenal to exploit something to ruin it for others)

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

Bryan1414

Bryan1414

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 15-July 17

The server where I play is Jericho and I can not enter any game district

Descure

Descure

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

Citadel, Jericho, idk HAN? I mean who's on HAN to even confirm anything there. It just doesn't allow us to connect. How can the staff be so oblivious, you might connect but can't you see that the population is lower than usual?

DragonUnited™

DragonUnited™

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Joined 22-September 13

i guess this is it 

this is the point where apb starts to DIE.

enforcer_gold_250.png nv6vfqD.pngcriminal_gold_180.png    

icon_smg_cbmp_compact_gold.pngicon_smg_tommygun_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_atac_watchman_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_atac_default_gold.pngkJ8diNL.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_shotgun_nfas_trueogre.pngkJut4SR.png?1  icon_pistol_colbyclassic.png5DSkVz8.png?1YSSjBMV.pngicon_assaultrifle_ntec-7_gold.pngFBoTPKS.png icon_smg_cap40_compact_gold.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_star.png icon_assaultrifle_vas-r2_base_gold.png icon_grenade_lightfrag.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.pngfnmod_character_carsurfer.pngfnmod_character_clottingagent3.pngpatriotvegasg20.png 

Mitne

Mitne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Joined 07-January 13

What if i say... everywhere expect social?

enforcer_gold_250.png

Mitne

Garbo

Garbo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Joined 30-January 17

It's not an actual DDoS, it's an exploit using OOB and an item; in certain area's you can cause the server to perform an action that throws an Exception that isn't handled, causing the server to immediately drop. I'm 99% sure I reported this a while back, if not I'll throw something in again.

You should tell Tiggs, she posted yesterday that it wasnt an exploint but a DDoS.

Kakashi4985

Kakashi4985

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09-January 16

Мы все также не можем зайти и поиграть, на любой сервер, мы бы давно играли если бы смогли, у нас пропадает премиум статус, нам жалко его, мы уже 4 день не можем зайти и поиграть(((Help me!!!

GreenEyes

GreenEyes

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13

Мы все также не можем зайти и поиграть, на любой сервер, мы бы давно играли если бы смогли, у нас пропадает премиум статус, нам жалко его, мы уже 4 день не можем зайти и поиграть(((Help me!!!

Translated by google:

"We all also can not go in and play, on any server, we would have played for a long time if we could, we have lost the premium status, we feel sorry for it, we have 4 days can not go and play"

ROBBYBOBBY.

ROBBYBOBBY.

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 04-May 13

Infinite loading in all District and Social , server EU1

mmmm....... :tears:

I hope that "APB Team" will be working for LAG and  Hack ..... :Hmm:

The Future of APB is only a solid Anti HAck System how verify connection

with smartphone number or similar....

Bye ;)

Rivail

Rivail

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 22-June 17

2d83kvb.jpg

2pt8ai0.png

ChillDope

ChillDope

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 24-June 17

Well it might be the servers themselves that cant work or it can be ddos the point is that nobody can play and we losing premium days for nothing.

One day before this happened i waste 50 euros into that game now i feel kind of stupid or robbed to be honest,the funny thing here is that Tiggs doesn't find any problem login in the districts. . . . .

ChillJim/YoungDope Citadel(EU)

PersianTi9er

PersianTi9er

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

2d83kvb.jpg

I hope not, only if they will be back with engine update and events 

G1 is the number 1 :CoolDaddio:

ChillDope

ChillDope

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 24-June 17

I hope not, only if they will be back with engine update and events 

events? maybe

engine update? nah

i don't see gamersfirst updating the engine

Edited by youngcarti, 15 July 2017 - 01:45 PM.

JungleFlaco

JungleFlaco

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Joined 20-March 13

Oh man..

9BXQnYH.jpg
NINJA TECH

PersianTi9er

PersianTi9er

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 11-July 17

events? maybe

engine update? nah

i don't see gamersfirst updating the engine

i mean it would be better to keep it off while they will be bringing update

G1 is the number 1 :CoolDaddio:

ChillDope

ChillDope

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 24-June 17

i mean it would be better to keep it off while they will be bringing update

That will take to long.

I bet they haven't even get to 50% of finishing the update.

Jestefer

Jestefer

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 15-July 17

Citadel (EU) Cant log into district times me out of logging in have been trying for 2 hours.

JungleFlaco

JungleFlaco

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Joined 20-March 13

Stopped trying after 5 times restarting the game.

The only district i could join (Some times) was Social.

9BXQnYH.jpg
NINJA TECH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users