• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Onetel2

Onetel2

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 09-January 15

Where can i see Patch notes for the game? I was able to read them when i first opened the game after a small break in which i couldn't play, but now i can't find them anymore ! Is there a link or something?  :spinsad:

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3868 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Where can i see Patch notes for the game? I was able to read them when i first opened the game after a small break in which i couldn't play, but now i can't find them anymore ! Is there a link or something?  :spinsad:

You talking about that patch notes pop up after you login?  Don't worry about that, its about 2 years old I think.  There hasn't been an actual patch for months now.

Onetel2

Onetel2

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 09-January 15

You talking about that patch notes pop up after you login?  Don't worry about that, its about 2 years old I think.  There hasn't been an actual patch for months now.

Hum.. i guess so then..  :Wat: the game totally felt different to me yesterday though , i don't know why. Oh well, back to waiting then. Thank you all of the answers

HomoSuperior

HomoSuperior

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1906 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Hum.. i guess so then..   :Wat: the game totally felt different to me yesterday though , i don't know why. Oh well, back to waiting then. Thank you all of the answers

It's probably because even tho it's showing server ms to be 33 it's around 100ms or more

Edited by HomoSuperior, 19 May 2017 - 05:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users