Photo

What is G1s/RPs vision for APB Reloaded?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5087 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

Honestly curious on what they want the game to be.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

You just want me to post my complaint here too don't you.

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5087 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

You just want me to post my complaint here too don't you.

thought it'd be a good outlet for you

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

thought it'd be a good outlet for you

You're gonna get me band again.

I kind of see a lot of people getting hyped for this. I don't see why. This isn't APB. H1Z1 BR mode? Really? This one one of the suggestions a lot of us laughed at people for wanting.

This kind of just proves that APB has lost its original vision and that G1 is no longer sticking with what is 'APB'. What minimal hope I have for this game anymore just got further crushed. You have stomped on the game's lore and ceased to even care for it any more. What continuation of the story has there been since 2013. Sure, most people don't actively read or seek out of the games story. Though that doesn't mean you should just drop it. It affects those that don't actively search for it. There is a lot of subtlety in APB's approach that most players miss and just consume subconsciously. You have stomped on the games aesthetic judging by the look of the Engine Update. Sure the graphics certainly look better but you forgot the feel, style, look of APB in the process. This extends even further to not just the environment but even the menus that have no consistent style or unification to them. Now you are looking at stomping on the unique gameplay APB has with a mode like this. You've completely stomped on what makes APB a living world. Years ago this was just exuded through everything surrounding the game and within. Fashion, music, art, culture, etc. You have done nothing to further push anything of that sort. Whether it be within the original APB style or even your own (The most I've seen is semi-inline advertisement/splash screens from years ago.) This isn't APB.

A BR mode? A mode that does not fit in line with any part of APB. Does not fit the gameplay, lore, feel, style, attitude, aesthetic, or even many of the communities wishes. A lot of people will judge this as a riding of an over saturated genre. Maybe that is their reasoning behind it, but its sure not with APB first in mind (I should note I mean APB as a character or world here more than just a game product). Hope this is just for the event only, and even then it is sad to see time wasted on this.

Not to mention all the other issues. Player management/population, variation in player skill, hackers, exploits, rewards that promote play, gameplay that promotes play and does not get stale after finishing a few games like most events, and on and on and on.

APB is a character in its own right. It has a style and attitude that you haven't been seen to play in to in years. I'm not sure this is whether to all the ex RTW staff that you had now leaving or just a lack of unified vision. I don't know, it might just be me as an outside viewer not seeing it, or just all this over the years has rubbed me the wrong way. But at the end of the day. APB, from head to toe, is not feeling like APB.

Oh, and you want players to do the smaller stuff for you rather than doing it yourself looks bad. If you're wanting community interaction you should be adding content based on their community input and contest/events not adding minimal to existing work. One actually feels like the community is adding to the game and the other just feels like pandering.

NekoSensei

NekoSensei

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 01-August 16

Well, I think it's a nice idea what they're going to do.

"This is not APB anymore" "They're killing APB" 

Apb is getting bored, is getting ALWAYS the same and there's no motivation to play it, well, the Engine Upgrade is the only thing I'm waiting from it.

So, I don't mind if this is not what apb used to be, is not a change for all the players, I mean, you can play that br mode if you want, if you don't, well, just keep playing as always, G1 won't stop you from that.

"Oh, but districts will be empty now..." 

HAHAHA. NOW RUSSIAN PLAYERS ARE WITH US. (Not sure if I want to cry or laugh about)

I don't know what G1 are thinking to do with the game, but I know they're doing this cause we're allways complaining about APB. "This game is going to die soon", "G1 is doing nothing for it, only updating with "empty" patches"....

People only wants to complain about something, I don't mind anymore, I only know this summer I'll enjoy the few things G1 is doing for us. Cause I'm pretty sure this isn't an easy thing to do, and of course, cause I like the idea. 

And now... I hope to don't receive so much hate for this opinion (?)

Sorry if there's something mispelled, I did my best. ♥

text_by_pienekosenpai-db6b6rk.png red_cross_bullet_point_by_lunashoujo-dan    nekosensei_pixele_by_pienekosenpai-db6b7    red_cross_bullet_point_by_lunashoujo-dan   text2_by_pienekosenpai-db6b6rf.png

knives_by_sila__chan-daujqkd.gif

♥ My special one ♥

Lord Cashpoint

Lord Cashpoint

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12

APB never really had a coherent vision. It began life as a weird MMO GTA hybrid that eventually became a solely PVP experience. The idea that APB has an "identity" is only just believable, and that's if you recognise the unique experience that comes from its mission system. I think there are definitely wrong ways to progress with this game, but there are also many actions that could be undertaken to drastically improve it.

Royal-Forum-Logo.png

Patriot | yfqv.pngLordCashpoint | criminalgold230.pngAdvancedRookie |

Fleshpound

Fleshpound

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1528 posts
  • Joined 24-June 14

What is G1s/RPs vision for APB Reloaded?

Grim-Reaper.jpg

We will fight with auto responses by QUOTE AUTO RESPONSE!

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4153 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

I kind of see a lot of people getting hyped for this. I don't see why. This isn't APB. H1Z1 BR mode? Really? This one one of the suggestions a lot of us laughed at people for wanting.

You know that this is just G1 trying to leach on a success of Battle Royale, right?

Tried to keep on hooked on engine upgrade. Failed. Released the game on consoles, but it didn't pay back. Now they are just trying to go with the flow, regardless of the game's original identity. They will try (and fail) to release the game mode that won't attract enough new players, simply because of non existant marketing campaign.

I actually find it funny how they try to hit the jackpot so desperately. With such a small team that should be focusing on the engine upgrade they want to take on releasing and then hopefully balancing something nobody was asking for.

APB never really had a coherent vision. It began life as a weird MMO GTA hybrid that eventually became a solely PVP experience. The idea that APB has an "identity" is only just believable, and that's if you recognise the unique experience that comes from its mission system.

Even though APB looks like a conglomerate of ideas, it used to have a strict dress code. City, characters, style, everything was set to follow, same thing about gameplay mechanics. If you dig around Monte's website, you can see some interesting activities and elements. Hell, even the Stockwells did drawings about turf wars and such.

APB was supposed to be abotu urban warfare, but now it's just whatever G1 have on stock at the moment. Lore is stagnant, so is the map design.

The game has turned into Blue vs Red taking place on a huge map made from tiny instances, inhabited by robots.

Sum up: G1 don't have a vision (which is why they cannot afford to release roadmaps) as the people who had have already left.

Edit:

Reaper

More like harvester.

Edited by Word2, 18 May 2017 - 05:23 AM.

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Fleshpound

Fleshpound

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1528 posts
  • Joined 24-June 14

More like harvester.

Harvester is automated.  And Reaper is less automated.

Thus making that decision.   And reaping the soul of G1 is already much.

We will fight with auto responses by QUOTE AUTO RESPONSE!

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

vQY1dAs.jpg

Zelorin

Zelorin

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 24-December 16

Grim-Reaper.jpg

The real question is, what will the people in charge let them do?

But probably this, RIP

digitaldeath

digitaldeath

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Joined 11-February 17

This is a thread I would be surprised to see Tiggs or any official from G1 respond to.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7068 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Agreed, RP's lost all sight of what APB is, but that might have something to do with the fact that almost everyone who was in the original RTW or RP team is gone AFAIK.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

I think they have made plans about updating the game's engine at some point.

Updating visuals is the main goal.

Edited by Eisena, 18 May 2017 - 02:50 PM.

QjrnJcF.png

EvangeIyne

EvangeIyne

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Joined 28-June 13

And now... I hope to don't receive so much hate for this opinion (?)

Sorry if there's something mispelled, I did my best. ♥

Your sig and over-the-top demeanour is gross.

mblgyBK.gif

'Bright lattices of logic unfolding across that colourless void.'

dgHBTZY.png

vjVWoGM.png

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Your sig and over-the-top demeanour is gross.

mblgyBK.gif

I think their sig is nice. Better than yours. 

:^)

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 18 May 2017 - 05:36 PM.

EvangeIyne

EvangeIyne

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Joined 28-June 13

I think their sig is nice. Better than yours.*

3jZKeSg.gif

Edited by EvangeIyne, 18 May 2017 - 04:56 PM.

'Bright lattices of logic unfolding across that colourless void.'

dgHBTZY.png

vjVWoGM.png

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

Why would you even ask? No one is going to tell you.

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5087 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

Why would you even ask? No one is going to tell you.

I wasn't expecting the general public to tell me.

Plus, it's better when it's asked publicly, and it's not a good look if they don't provide a response.

Edited by Aeronaut, 18 May 2017 - 06:04 PM.

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

I wasn't expecting the general public to tell me.

Plus, it's better when it's asked publicly, and it's not a good look if they don't provide a response.

I was referring to the company when I said that. Lol.

And G1 is beyond caring about good looks.

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 07-September 14

Back when I made my account and first played APB, it did kind of seem to have a direction. What kind of direction I do not recall and neither did I stick around long enough to find out.

Now? It seems like G1 is chasing its own tail. I admit to not actively reading APB lore, but nowadays APB has almost no story to speak of. You get in, shoot enemies and civvies alike and level contacts. That's it. No endgame, no endgoal. Sometimes I confuse APB missions with CoD's objective gamemodes.

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

apb has never really had a solid direction, going all the way back to rtw

its a mishmash of wannabes and could have beens

in fact the only thing that has a real, cohesive presence is the art - and all the (very talented) people responsible for that are long gone

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒BXNNXD▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 07-September 14

Plenty of could have beens.

MuchNoise

MuchNoise

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 09-December 14

You're gonna get me band again.

This kind of just proves that APB has lost its original vision and that G1 is no longer sticking with what is 'APB'. What minimal hope I have for this game anymore just got further crushed. You have stomped on the game's lore and ceased to even care for it any more. What continuation of the story has there been since 2013. Sure, most people don't actively read or seek out of the games story. Though that doesn't mean you should just drop it. It affects those that don't actively search for it. There is a lot of subtlety in APB's approach that most players miss and just consume subconsciously. You have stomped on the games aesthetic judging by the look of the Engine Update. Sure the graphics certainly look better but you forgot the feel, style, look of APB in the process. This extends even further to not just the environment but even the menus that have no consistent style or unification to them. Now you are looking at stomping on the unique gameplay APB has with a mode like this. You've completely stomped on what makes APB a living world. Years ago this was just exuded through everything surrounding the game and within. Fashion, music, art, culture, etc. You have done nothing to further push anything of that sort. Whether it be within the original APB style or even your own (The most I've seen is semi-inline advertisement/splash screens from years ago.) This isn't APB.

A BR mode? A mode that does not fit in line with any part of APB. Does not fit the gameplay, lore, feel, style, attitude, aesthetic, or even many of the communities wishes. A lot of people will judge this as a riding of an over saturated genre. Maybe that is their reasoning behind it, but its sure not with APB first in mind (I should note I mean APB as a character or world here more than just a game product). Hope this is just for the event only, and even then it is sad to see time wasted on this.

Not to mention all the other issues. Player management/population, variation in player skill, hackers, exploits, rewards that promote play, gameplay that promotes play and does not get stale after finishing a few games like most events, and on and on and on.

APB is a character in its own right. It has a style and attitude that you haven't been seen to play in to in years. I'm not sure this is whether to all the ex RTW staff that you had now leaving or just a lack of unified vision. I don't know, it might just be me as an outside viewer not seeing it, or just all this over the years has rubbed me the wrong way. But at the end of the day. APB, from head to toe, is not feeling like APB.

Oh, and you want players to do the smaller stuff for you rather than doing it yourself looks bad. If you're wanting community interaction you should be adding content based on their community input and contest/events not adding minimal to existing work. One actually feels like the community is adding to the game and the other just feels like pandering.

afraid of change.

Master Scrublord

icon_explosive_aaped_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.png

InfernalPaladin

InfernalPaladin

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Joined 19-April 13

A lot of people will judge this as a riding of an over saturated genre.

Honestly this was my first thought when I read the BP. Sure, it could be fun, but it really doesn't feel like it belongs in APB. It feels like pandering to Twitch.tv trends.

Sure, some people will enjoy the new game mode, but it's going to be incredibly alienating to new players wanting to join in. They're going to get absolutely blasted by vets and that just perpetuates the idea that APB is a cheat-riddled mess.

It's just... idk, the entire idea is so different to what the game is at it's core. It's like if Bethesda were to release a competitive-shooter DLC for Skyrim, letting you play as a Stormcloak and gun down Imperial legionnaires with your M249.

I hate to come off as critical of the team doing work on APB when I can see that they're trying to give us new things and revitalise the game. Please, if anyone on the team reads this, don't take it like that. It's great that you're doing work and trying new things to freshen the experience for players that have been here for over half a decade now and I really appreciate what you are doing, but the Battle Royale idea has some serious flaws.

Edited by InfernalPaladin, 19 May 2017 - 03:59 AM.

wgF8PwK.png   jCnXVd5.png

q9K7xzJ.png

Haganu

Haganu

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3622 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14

I honestly don't understand the hate for a BR mod. At least it's showing they're trying to go with the times and are trying to feel and see where they can go right and where they're likely to go wrong in terms of gameplay, though I can also see where people are coming from when they say it's a desperate move.

"B-but t-that doesn't f-fit in t-the APB w-world! :'( "

Absolutely wrong. There are plenty of ways to tie a gamemode like this up with lore. But why use that as an argument yet when all these devs have done is abandon lore anyways? On emotional level I get it more or less, but thinking straight it's absolute nonsense considering what's possible and what possibilities have been wasted these past years anyways. Might aswell be consistent in not paying attention to the lore than being an inconsistent team where you don't know when certain aspects are being paid attention to and which aren't.

Even in the long run all people have been hanging on to is that miraculous, marvelous Engine Upgrade, which in everyone's mind seemingly is going to wash away all the present issues within 1-2 years after its deployment. Even if it deploys, we still have a game that's completely deprived of lore, and is fundamentally broken. The only thing that has been refreshing the past 1-2 years was player-related drama. I rather see that change.

Also, I barely ever see anyone caring about lore, until it starts becoming an argument in favor of or against a certain change. I find that just as shameful as abandoning it.

After all, if the devs do it right this time, I don't know if I'm even hoping for it at this point, we might have a refreshing new gamemode that has its own APB gameplay flavor to it.

Edited by Haganu, 20 May 2017 - 06:32 PM.

Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth

JRavtd5.png

Haganu - Criminal | - - - - - - Symbols by LarsJack on DeviantArt, remade and made bodypaint off of them ingame. - - - - - - | Matoii - Enforcer  

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5087 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

I honestly don't understand the hate for a BR mod. At least it's showing they're trying to go with the times and are trying to feel and see where they can go right and where they're likely to go wrong in terms of gameplay. 

well, 

there's tons of preexisting bugs that still have yet to be fixed.

security van steering drift

car-player drift exit desync

ghost gates

waterfront water canal (you can throw grenades through it)

yukon bugged fire rate

jericho/bishada car collision (if you drive along side one, they car always flips)

...and much more.

on top of that, they're working on an engine upgrade that's been in the making for about four years while also trying to introduce a game mode that other companies are making a FULL game out of? it doesn't seem like the core of APB has been giving much nurture. we had a failed APB vendetta kickstarter, APB retribution which isn't available on mobile for some reason(hopefully creating mobile games is cheap), and console releases.

along with the brazilian and russian versions of the game shutdown, it all feels really iffy. it seems like an attempt at trying to tap in to the popularity of the Battle Royale genre to try and lure them to the armas marketplace.

this wasn't even regarding the 'new game mode'.

why do i even bother typing these things out. only 10 people will read this.

Haganu

Haganu

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3622 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14

well, 

there's tons of preexisting bugs that still have yet to be fixed.

security van steering drift

car-player drift exit desync

ghost gates

waterfront water canal (you can throw grenades through it)

yukon bugged fire rate

jericho/bishada car collision (if you drive along side one, they car always flips)

...and much more.

on top of that, they're working on an engine upgrade that's been in the making for about four years while also trying to introduce a game mode that other companies are making a FULL game out of? it doesn't seem like the core of APB has been giving much nurture. we had a failed APB vendetta kickstarter, APB retribution which isn't available on mobile for some reason(hopefully creating mobile games is cheap), and console releases.

along with the brazilian and russian versions of the game shutdown, it all feels really iffy. it seems like an attempt at trying to tap in to the popularity of the Battle Royale genre to try and lure them to the armas marketplace.

this wasn't even regarding the 'new game mode'.

why do i even bother typing these things out. only 10 people will read this.

Taking the overall game into consideration, the normal mission district gameplay, they haven't fixed these issues for 3 years. I honestly don't even know if the Engine Upgrade is going to fix those things right off the bat. Now that that's been mentioned, prioritizing the Engine Upgrade was a mistake. You've seen these past years how well prioritizing that has worked out. So much absence of visual development has led to poor performance of the game on 2 out of 3 platforms already.

I agree that the bugs you listed down should've been fixed aswell, but that still leaves us with game that fails to live up to its potential, as it's still broken on fundamental gameplay aspects, like player distribution and weapon balancing.

I'm not even sure if the devs know what causes half of the bugs you've listed down, if they don't it's better to create new gameplay/content to keep us busy while fixing existing issues than wasting all your time trying to fix existing issues. They've done exactly the latter by trying to port the game to a new engine, and now all that keeps the community going is drama. Even on the forums, sadly.

Talking about "the core of APB," what would you have liked to see in the base game these past 3 years?

Edited by Haganu, 20 May 2017 - 06:31 PM.

Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth

JRavtd5.png

Haganu - Criminal | - - - - - - Symbols by LarsJack on DeviantArt, remade and made bodypaint off of them ingame. - - - - - - | Matoii - Enforcer  

SanityFlex

SanityFlex

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Joined 20-January 12

I never truly felt this game was gonna die until i saw that Battle Royale blog post.

We were already getting next to nothing update wise, this pretty much settles that they're done with "APB" as we know it.

Votekick System For APB          Add A Legendary Grenade          Mod ideas          Easy VIP Mission Fix          Add Forfeit System

Comp4ny

Comp4ny

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11

G1 has only one Focus on APB. Money. Not more.

And G1 jump on the Hype-Train of other Games: Battle Royal-Mode.

Has APB a future? No! Not under GamersFirst. And this is ... sad.

BingoBookBG

BingoBookBG

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

they finish engine upgrade etc and sony and microsoft announce ps5 and xbox 2 coming soon..this is theyr vision..its just too late this game to go big in my opinion

TheMessiah - Enforcer 255 - Citadel              youtube.com/c/MartinTheMessiah

Comp4ny

Comp4ny

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11

they finish engine upgrade etc and sony and microsoft announce ps5 and xbox 2 coming soon..this is theyr vision..its just too late this game to go big in my opinion

"Engine Upgrade" ... EEEENGINE Upgrade... sorry... but G1 swear year over year (will come.. this year.. bla bla) and this since 4 Years..

This ISN'T a Game Engine Upgrade (!) ... only a Graphic Upgrade with improved Graphics. Not more.

The Game after this has the same Problems, same Bugs, same everything.

Look on YT or same on Console. The Console-Version is 1:1 the same as the PC-Version, but with improved Graphics.

A Engine Upgrade for the Game is bsp. from Unity Engine to Unreal Engine, or from Unreal Engine to the Frostbite / Snowdrop Engine etc.

But G1 say this only for fixing the players and Marketing reason "OHHH .. BIG ENGINE UPGRADE" ... sorry but i cant hear this anymore.

Sorry for bad English... but i hope this is okay to understand.

Edited by Comp4ny, 21 May 2017 - 10:00 AM.

Comp4ny

Comp4ny

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11

No, but realist.

An update to a current version is self-evident. To make it a great "thing", as if it were something big, something completely different.

And exactly there is my problem that G1 has been lying permanently for years, the potential of the game is never achieved

and players make false hopes.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7068 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

No, but realist.

An update to a current version is self-evident. To make it a great "thing", as if it were something big, something completely different.

And exactly there is my problem that G1 has been lying permanently for years, the potential of the game is never achieved

and players make false hopes.

It's not the same as the current version of the game, it's notably worse on a few accounts I can think of.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Henrymies

Henrymies

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 06-May 17

G1 has only one Focus on APB. Money. Not more.

And G1 jump on the Hype-Train of other Games: Battle Royal-Mode.

Has APB a future? No! Not under GamersFirst. And this is ... sad.

Even if it had remained dead rather than being bought by G1, it would've been still better than this.

I regret that i was putting so much time and money into this and apparently got falsely banned (They don't even provide information whether it was someone else on my account who triggered it, they can see whether there was different IP than mine, just to confirm to me whether it was false detection or not.)

Edited by Henrymies, 22 May 2017 - 03:16 PM.

victoremz

victoremz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 11-March 15

I think a lot of people misses the point here. The problem is not the new game mode, that´s fine. The game needs content. Now, the main problem here is that G1 doesn´t have their priorities straight. The engine upgrade comes first, for god´s sake, not a game mode for a broken game. When is G1 going to learn? Fix the game first, and then you add content, it´s common sense. Then again, "common sense" is not exactly G1´s motto.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8592 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

I think a lot of people misses the point here. The problem is not the new game mode, that´s fine. The game needs content. Now, the main problem here is that G1 doesn´t have their priorities straight. The engine upgrade comes first, for god´s sake, not a game mode for a broken game. When is G1 going to learn? Fix the game first, and then you add content, it´s common sense. Then again, "common sense" is not exactly G1´s motto.

i got a vision.

thank you.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Google (2)