100 replies to this topic

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2073 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

I can see where you are coming from, though I have to say that just because something hasn't been done before isn't a reason not to try it.

That sounds like a good idea, we should be able to do so.

And this is why you're a cool guy Androvald. Thanks for the discussion. I look forward to seeing how this plays out. The only thing I hope for is that ample testing and feedback is done before the event goes live to ensure the best possible product out of this. Sure, tweaks can happen after the event goes live, but if there's less to deal with, it's much less of a workload afterwards. I'm not sure if that's in your power to ensure this, so I wish you all the best of luck.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

Abramusas

Abramusas

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

There are a few suggestions/feedback I'd like to bring in.

Off topic? :

A totally different game mode using the same block/area features:

What if instead of a "battle royale" mode we have something like a "frontlines" capture mode. You can take a look about what the old game "Frontlines, fuel of war" was about and you'll find out that it was a really fun and unique game mode that is totally possible to get here, it used to bring long fast paced team vs team battles with a lot of push and retrieve situations and a lot of team work.

This game mode would set an amount of team bases and some neutral spots to capture and in order to capture the next spot your team must already own the other capture areas next to the neutral areas close to your team base.

Take a look at this images I've made of the map as an example so I can explain it better:

Let's say we have the central area of Financial with the following starting setup for both factions, Red area and spots are the Criminal spawns, Blue are for the Enforcers and Yellow are the Neutral areas to capture:

That is actually somewhat similar what I always wanted in APB.

And tanks ofc :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Abramusas, 23 May 2017 - 05:12 AM.

Guyse is ok. APB engin upgrad 2014 Q1. Wi veri gud. Oh end dont wury guyse evriting in Armas weel bi aveilible trugh progressun.

Btw, downgrade NHVR's magazine to 1 or 2 bullets in a magazine and then reload. It's a heavy sniper afterall.

Dicelz

Dicelz

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Joined 25-July 14
The thread title already decide that what you want to do will be an event . u want to make something like H1z1 and PUBG but the first problem i see now that u guys think as for event .. this should be a game mode , a DLC so we can play it all the time , something called San Paro Apocalypse . based on story of san paro .

valentine , easter , 4th of july , halloween all real celebration , but survival more like story based on game , you must think as for DLC

Guys u need to make something last long than 4 weeks of fun . but more armas items , more events .... break that chain

DiceLz : Enforcer ▒ Diceiz : Criminal - Citadel ▒ Jericho ▒ Han

The bans that are broadcast in-game or on the @APB_FairFight twitter feed are due to players using cheats and getting caught.  For those that are habitual cheaters,  they get moved over to the silent bans eventually.  For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place).

Golderlight

Golderlight

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Joined 16-July 13

I read all the post but one thing people forgot to mention is the mini map, probably just a small miner problem, how are you going stop people from seeing other players on the mini map after 80 m? when they start firing? it's only a small problem but, maybe something to look at? but other than that, seems pretty cool idea

Pachi3080

Pachi3080

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Joined 24-February 14

I read all the post but one thing people forgot to mention is the mini map, probably just a small miner problem, how are you going stop people from seeing other players on the mini map after 80 m? when they start firing? it's only a small problem but, maybe something to look at? but other than that, seems pretty cool idea

Why would you want to stop players from seeing each other in the minimap?

76561198088137779.png

Salvick

Salvick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1153 posts
  • Joined 23-December 11

Why would you want to stop players from seeing each other in the minimap?

Because it breaks the whole purpose of a survival tactic when you want to sneak in?  I'd agree that the range of the minimap could be reduced now that they mention it...

Salvick_twitch_banner_1.png

I have spent 29 G1C, which is $0.3625

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1304 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

The thread title already decide that what you want to do will be an event . u want to make something like H1z1 and PUBG but the first problem i see now that u guys think as for event .. this should be a game mode , a DLC so we can play it all the time , something called San Paro Apocalypse . based on story of san paro .

valentine , easter , 4th of july , halloween all real celebration , but survival more like story based on game , you must think as for DLC

Guys u need to make something last long than 4 weeks of fun . but more armas items , more events .... break that chain

Something like this would work perfectly for what u described http://forums.gamers...anarchy-events/ and it could even be made to work with this survival event

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Dicelz

Dicelz

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Joined 25-July 14

Something like this would work perfectly for what u described http://forums.gamers...anarchy-events/ and it could even be made to work with this survival event

You talked about the details which is nice but still , G1 Think of survival as an EVENT not as PERMANENT GAME MODE , as i said people need to get something new last longer than 4 weeks  , i didn't say how it works because as i can see in the past pages on this thread , people already throws alot of ideas , we need to see what they can do first in OTW then we can suggest / feedback after that of which is gonna be best for it . i can't say what should be done unless i see it first

DiceLz : Enforcer ▒ Diceiz : Criminal - Citadel ▒ Jericho ▒ Han

The bans that are broadcast in-game or on the @APB_FairFight twitter feed are due to players using cheats and getting caught.  For those that are habitual cheaters,  they get moved over to the silent bans eventually.  For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place).

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1304 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

You talked about the details which is nice but still , G1 Think of survival as an EVENT not as PERMANENT GAME MODE , as i said people need to get something new last longer than 4 weeks  , i didn't say how it works because as i can see in the past pages on this thread , people already throws alot of ideas , we need to see what they can do first in OTW then we can suggest / feedback after that of which is gonna be best for it . i can't say what should be done unless i see it first

With G1 once this event is made thats it, very unlikely to change in the future so get ur moneys worth now while u can.

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

JiMMY13

JiMMY13

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Joined 15-January 14

I bet you could attract a few more players by allowing them to rank up their Waterfront contacts in this event. :P

Haganu

Haganu

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3677 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14

Regarding the testing, I'm not entirely sure what would be the best approach. Sure OTW sounds like a legitimate option, but not many people will invest their time into getting the OTW client ready. But then again if the new survival event gets released on live people will nearly automatically assume it's a complete, finished gamemode, just like they thought with APB Original and High TTK. 

Testing on live isn't necessarily a bad thing, if you can convey the message that it's a test. 

Respect to Androvald though for taking on the discussion and taking our feedback.

If things work out well, we might actually get this as permanent gamemode next to Fight Club.

Edited by Haganu, 26 May 2017 - 09:01 AM.

Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth

JRavtd5.png

Haganu - Criminal | - - - - - - Symbols by LarsJack on DeviantArt, remade and made bodypaint off of them ingame. - - - - - - | Matoii - Enforcer  

Haganu

Haganu

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3677 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14

hey look communication has died down again

as usual

Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth

JRavtd5.png

Haganu - Criminal | - - - - - - Symbols by LarsJack on DeviantArt, remade and made bodypaint off of them ingame. - - - - - - | Matoii - Enforcer  

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1304 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

hey look communication has died down again

as usual

Such a shocker

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Eixo

Eixo

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • Joined 30-June 15
Most expected feedback for me? Event got ruined by cheaters

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1304 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

Most expected feedback for me? Event got ruined by cheaters

Thats exactly whats guna happen cuz G1 tolerates hakers

Edited by Darkzero3802, 20 June 2017 - 03:01 PM.

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

MarketDigger2000

MarketDigger2000

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 05-May 17

trololol

i2chainzi

i2chainzi

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 08-February 16

Event got ruined by cheaters

ExiliatedQueenOfLove

ExiliatedQueenOfLove

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Joined 22-July 12

Nice event, if i could play it.

would some ice beer? it helps the tan

unbann everybody ! nobody is perfect !

victoremz

victoremz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 11-March 15

Event got ruined by cheaters

* Event got ruined by G1.

Although the whole game got ruined by G1, now that I think of it.

LittleOneRed

LittleOneRed

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 29-April 13

how to download the event?

Vitrorax

Vitrorax

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 18-October 11

Honestly I really miss the Chaos event that happened only once a few years ago. It was pointless "everyone is N5/P5, kill each other!" But I really enjoyed it.

No signature. :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users