12 replies to this topic

h0llow

h0llow

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 04-June 14

No ammount of engine updates gonna stop this game from dying, i mean, being dead, by donating you delaying inevitable, let's just stop, someone pull a plug ples.

Name: xxxmmxxx

Server: Citadel

Clan: QualityCrims

ps: also he's a scammer.

Edited by h0llow, 07 May 2017 - 06:44 PM.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Name

and

shame

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18232 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

This is seriously those things tht make me question FF. How cna FF if automated nd trackign stats allow such snaps to happen more than 5x within 1hours and nto flagging and banning someone.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Kell ✘❥

Kell ✘❥

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Joined 27-August 16

i saw nothing

- moving on

Edited by Kell ✘❥, 06 May 2017 - 01:33 AM.

h0llow

h0llow

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 04-June 14

This is seriously those things tht make me question FF. How cna FF if automated nd trackign stats allow such snaps to happen more than 5x within 1hours and nto flagging and banning someone.

And he's arround for like a year or even more, selling clothes and other stuff, wonder if he was that obvious before.

MrLeez

MrLeez

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-March 15

"Normal play" gosh darning slayed me. LMAO

Name

and

shame

Also, shush, Biscuit!

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

my reply to this is below for you OP

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Subroza

Subroza

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined 28-January 11

Its been stated before even by the creator's of FF, FF's not the be all end all of anti-cheat methods it needs to be coupled with a good client-sided anti-cheat because ff will only take out a sliver of the cheater pop. G1 also doesn't use fairfight to take screenshots which they really should be doing.

Edited by Subroza, 08 May 2017 - 10:32 AM.

B69CMir.jpg

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9730 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

woa an real hacker

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18232 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Its been stated before even by the creator's of FF, FF's not the be all end all of anti-cheat methods it needs to be coupled with a good client-sided anti-cheat because ff will only take out a sliver of the cheater pop. G1 also doesn't use fairfight to take screenshots which they really should be doing.

sorry but somethign so blatnt should be abel to be found by the algorithm,this behavior can seriously not circumvent FF statistics

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Subroza

Subroza

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined 28-January 11

sorry but somethign so blatnt should be abel to be found by the algorithm,this behavior can seriously not circumvent FF statistics

If he plays blatant 1 mission or 1 round won't do much considering FF doesn't work that way(it takes the entire playtime into account) at least with how g1 has it setup. If they made it stricter it may catch them quicker but the thing is you'll see more "legits" getting banned.

Edited by Subroza, 09 May 2017 - 11:40 AM.

B69CMir.jpg

-ks-

-ks-

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

If he plays blatant 1 mission or 1 round won't do much considering FF doesn't work that way(it takes the entire playtime into account) at least with how g1 has it setup. If they made it stricter it may catch them quicker but the thing is you'll see more "legits" getting banned.

wow, that sig, brings tears man.

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Also, shush, Biscuit!

Name

and

shame

0 user(s) are reading this topic