5 replies to this topic

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Here's a good and probably way too obvious solution to get people to play your game. In the Technical Section, i've asked the same question about 4 times on all different threads, and I have received ZERO HELP FROM G1. I'M SICK OF YOUR GUYS LACK OF CARE, I've got YEARS and YEARS logged on this game, once something went wrong, boom, there's absolutely nobody there to help me. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You guys want More money and more players? Do the obvious thing and help out your player base. Instead of completely ignoring the people like me that have played your game since the very beginning. I'm sick of your lack of care and so is the WHOLE COMMUNITY. You don't want your game to die? Help us and give us stability instead of "new content" once every like 5 months. It has the potential to be a good game, but you guys just want to douse this whole thing in gasoline, not care, and just burn this whole game into the ground where at this point, it belongs because of the lack of G1 Assistance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

G1 employee's, you're probably reading this and wondering "Hmm, how does this kid know we don't care?" It's really really simple and you've shown it to us since the beginning, you're just like EA (Yes, that's a BIG DISS TOWARDS YOUR COMPANY. You're all greedy as all hell.) So far all you dev's are proving is that you can't finish a project and do something useful. How do I know you don't care? THE GENERAL PROTECTION FAULT THAT'S CAUSED YOU TO LOSE OVER HALF OF YOUR PLAYER BASE. Its been 6 F U C K I N G Y E A R S since this problem came out and you all have done absolutely nothing about it. "Oh we're working on a fix for it" ----Yeah? You're working on a fix? Clearly you aren't getting anywhere considering its been SIX YEARS and you assholes can't even check the Technical Section. At this point I don't care if this is in the wrong section, I need answers and help and this seem's to be the only way to get it. 

Edited by Thankyer, 01 May 2017 - 03:03 PM.

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Too long to read, and no one cares.

If you had years and years of logging and playing, why do you not understand that your problems may be too minor. 

Here's an idea: just keep playing, until you're banned

Edited by MoeEveryWeek., 01 May 2017 - 11:05 PM.

76561198094097996.png

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Help us and give us stability instead of "new content" once every like 5 months.

We had new content within the past 5 months? What.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 02 May 2017 - 06:05 AM.

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Thats the Issue.. Can't play..

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14
Welcome to forums. I wonder how many posts it will take for you to realise that they dont listen to us about pretty much anything, and that we have asked the same questions way too many times for years...

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

More likely to get a response if you're bashing the company, which is what i'll do until I get an answer. (Yes i'm aware this will take a while)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users