4 replies to this topic

MyDongIsLong

MyDongIsLong

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 05-March 14

Server says 33 ms, so it's your connection.

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate (Su APB)

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

so,... our hamster is died??    .....25j8brt.jpg

Secondary

Secondary

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Joined 13-April 17

server merge a few years ago got us the 100-150ms spikes, and they're still not fixed... I remember how they called it a DDOS attack for 2 month straight... then they never mentioned it again. now the servers are dying even more than usual... let's hope history repeats itself and this game finally shuts down...

CensoringFirst

HatsuneMikuuuuu

HatsuneMikuuuuu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • Joined 28-July 11

So after Citadel was down for a couple of hours and they "fixed" it, my connection got horrible? My ping keeps jumping up from 50 to 150 and I'm teleporting all around and thats my providers fault?
It wasn't like this at all before the servers were down due to some ddos attack or something. Feels like we're back to were we were before engine upgrade tbh. I have a feeling that something they did in the network settings to fix the servers being down gosh darned something else up.

Edited by HatsuneMikuuuuu, 21 April 2017 - 08:54 AM.

jlQ8lUk.png
HatsuneMikuuuuu 255 Criminal
EmotionLotion 255 Criminal
KasaneTetooooo 255 Enforcer

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4416 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

server merge a few years ago got us the 100-150ms spikes, and they're still not fixed... I remember how they called it a DDOS attack for 2 month straight... then they never mentioned it again. now the servers are dying even more than usual... let's hope history repeats itself and this game finally shuts down...

And there was a distinct way the game behaved after the merge, during a DDoS attack, and then under the mitigation.

But I guess if you never logged in, and only read the forums, you wouldn't know about that.
IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users