9 replies to this topic

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13
Your account is being suspended for 24 hours due to violating the APB:Reloaded Code of Conduct: http://forums.gamers...t-and-policies/

Specifically,

B. Prohibited Conduct

PLAYER MAY NOT, IN CONNECTION WITH PLAYER'S USE OF APB: RELOADED™ SERVICES:

4. Organize or participate in any clans or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.

because i posted a thread named fall of Islamization where I expressed myself in a sense of critical thinking and i thought criticizing religions was part of the first amendment.

Is mod squad right ?

Edited by Vazkulator, 20 April 2017 - 04:05 AM.

76561197986708510.png

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2971 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

... part of the first amendment.

Is mod squad right ?

Yes

Representing the tyranny of the lol.

Let's carnivalize our anger and remind ourselves of the civic threats of laughter.

Are you measuring yourself according to the right dystopia?

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3816 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

because i posted a thread named fall of Islamization where I expressed myself in a sense of critical thinking and i thought criticizing religions was part of the first amendment.

The first amendment doesn't apply to a forum run by a privately owned company.

Crusadeer

Crusadeer

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2583 posts
  • Joined 13-June 11

Your account is being suspended for 24 hours due to violating the APB:Reloaded Code of Conduct: http://forums.gamers...t-and-policies/

Specifically,

B. Prohibited Conduct

PLAYER MAY NOT, IN CONNECTION WITH PLAYER'S USE OF APB: RELOADED™ SERVICES:

4. Organize or participate in any clans or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.

Is mod squad right ?

criticizing religions and hate speech are not the same

xD

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4150 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

You can call out fictional characters or organizations, but political topics and player statements on them should be kept out of videogame forums.

#Islam

#Youdaism

#Theyism

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

You can call out fictional characters or organizations, but political topics and player statements on them should be kept out of videogame forums.

#Islam

#Youdaism

#Theyism

But I love my political topics on game forums, you meany. :(

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

The first amendment doesn't apply to a forum run by a privately owned company.

so anything is anti-religious if i question the pillars of islam or if i post videos of politicians all agreeing on the same topics ?

criticizing religions and hate speech are not the same

how did it become hate speech? i posted no such thing.

#Islam

#Youdaism

#Theyism

so off-topic is suddenly very narrow with a lot of curves, seems like its depending on on how fragile a persons mind is

76561197986708510.png

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3816 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

so anything is anti-religious if i question the pillars of islam or if i post videos of politicians all agreeing on the same topics ?

You dumb?  I never said that.  I said the first amendment doesn't apply to a privately owned forum, which means that the company can decide whether or not they even want the topic discussed on their own forum.  So that means they can ban you for however long they want if they feel like it because they are in control here.  

I seriously didn't think I'd have to spell out something that simple.

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

You dumb?  I never said that.  I said the first amendment doesn't apply to a privately owned forum, which means that the company can decide whether or not they even want the topic discussed on their own forum.  So that means they can ban you for however long they want if they feel like it because they are in control here.  

I seriously didn't think I'd have to spell out something that simple.

if im dumb ? im asking if thats it because thats what i posted in the thread that got me suspended and it was removed, the reason it got removed was because the reason stated in the first post in here but i guess youre not dumb ?

so you could read that ? or maybe im dumb idk

76561197986708510.png

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3816 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

if im dumb ? im asking if thats it because thats what i posted in the thread that got me suspended and it was removed, the reason it got removed was because the reason stated in the first post in here but i guess youre not dumb ?

Never said I was smart.  I don't honestly think I am.  Stop putting words in my mouth.  Sorry, I try to refrain from blatant insults but I couldn't resist.  It was pokin' at me funny bone, but it's not as fun in text form.  The hate mongering philosophy part of it is valid because these kinds of topics ALWAYS end in just stirring up more hate.  No exception.  Religious discussions in general always end this way.  And again, I just explained how the first amendment doesn't apply to a forum and the admins can shut you up if they feel like it, that's all.  

but i guess youre not dumb ?

so you could read that ? or maybe im dumb idk

Maybe it's a little of both! *confetti*  \o/

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 21 April 2017 - 11:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users