10 replies to this topic

MeanBetsy

MeanBetsy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

Han is never populated enough for me to justify staying, this has been an issue ever since the server for Han was changed. I think at this point all players on Han should be able to transfer their characters to a different server. It would be much appreciated, thank you for your time.

Arrii

Arrii

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 12-September 16

G1 stated character swaps won't be happening.

Now in the specific case of HAN I'd support it, but I find it highly unlikely they'd actually do it.

kukki

kukki

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3230 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11

They don't know how to.

fnmod_character_aircontrol.png

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9720 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

entire character transfers have happened before

in the case of hans, i think it is to be expected. It was momentary popular for the Aus bros for a while.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Thou shalt not remove thee HAN, tis very popular to us people from down under.

76561198094097996.png

MeanBetsy

MeanBetsy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

Thou shalt not remove thee HAN, tis very popular to us people from down under.

Han is dying hun, only 16 people on average per day.

I honestly don't know if they actually will, I have hopes they'll just merge it with Jericho or Citadel. Preferably Jericho. It's just literally wasting them money keeping it up, nobody can level up or play competitively because of the low player count.

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Han is dying hun, only 16 people on average per day.

I honestly don't know if they actually will, I have hopes they'll just merge it with Jericho or Citadel. Preferably Jericho. It's just literally wasting them money keeping it up, nobody can level up or play competitively because of the low player count.

IUHIOjT.gif

76561198094097996.png

Loudness

Loudness

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 09-December 14

pls not merge with citadel

Master Scrublord

icon_explosive_aaped_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.png

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14
maybe you log in the wrong time?

cnHtW4P.jpg

InspiriaHelix

InspiriaHelix

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-August 14

Perhaps

Edited by InspiriaHelix, 18 April 2017 - 02:41 PM.

MeanBetsy

MeanBetsy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

maybe you log in the wrong time?

Fair point, but from my experience even if the player count was like 100 (the max I've ever seen Han be since from when I used to play quite a bit), it doesn't stop it from being a laggy mess that will only really be populated in like social and one other district at the most (it's laggy and unstable even for people in Hong Kong and Australia.)

Reasonably, a lot of you might be asking why did I choose that server instead of Colby and Joker. I've always had a better experience on Han along with better ping compared to the others. My first server was actually Joker, at the time it was completely filled with hackers which made the game not very fun for me. I then tried Colby and Obeya, I only found Obeya to be reasonably fun but with the price of a lot of lag. Han was the only server remotely like Obeya with little to no lag for me.

Edited by MeanBetsy, 18 April 2017 - 02:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users