• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Rexall

Rexall

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 13-February 15
A few years back I was a massive fan of the game, sinking lots of dollars into the game for cosmetics and joker boxes, but gave up due to hackers, when I heard it was coming to console I was excited! But then it was delayed for Ps4.... For ages... Finally it's here... But not on Australian or NZ stores... Feels like a real kick in the teeth. Not to mention after plenty of searching I cannot find out why we don't have it, if we'll get ut and when it's coming. Though up until today there was the gamers first (must be ironically named) credits available on the store... Does anyone have any information, or more precisely, can G1 please give us some information on where when and why? I've been waiting so long for this and it would have easily had drained my wallet again...

duke99

duke99

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 30-December 16

i don't know when the game exit in australia and nz, the ps4 version have a massive frame issue and they working to patch the game.

here more detail: http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1404 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

It's not Reloaded's fault here, this is your government over regulating content you receive. They use a different rating system than the US and want to charge extra tax.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin, 08 April 2017 - 08:46 PM.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Rexall

Rexall

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 13-February 15
But I've had and played this game on pc for years. Not to mention it's on xbone here.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

You don't want it anyway.

Rexall

Rexall

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 13-February 15
I kinda do... Haha I know it has some problems, but I mean what game doesn't these days... I just want to muck about on it and feel nostalgic from the many hours I put into the pc version.

Arrii

Arrii

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 12-September 16

If a game is available in Australia for PC it'd be available for consoles as well, the bullshoot rating system that Australia uses should affect each platform equally. 

They use a different rating system than the US and want to charge extra tax.

I'm actually unaware of the system behind that, elaborate? 

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

If you already played it on PC why would you want the inferior version on PS4.

Rexall

Rexall

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 13-February 15

If you already played it on PC why would you want the inferior version on PS4.

Because I had to demand myself just to have less games against the hackers. Plus my pc died a year ago and I just game on console now.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Because I had to demand myself just to have less games against the hackers. Plus my pc died a year ago and I just game on console now.

APB has less hackers than you think.

It's 6am , you're not thinking straight, go to bed.

Rexall

Rexall

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 13-February 15

APB has less hackers than you think.

It's 6am , you're not thinking straight, go to bed.

Less hackers, but it still has them. And yes it's early! But I gotta go to the gym now before my day starts! Ha!

Kindeller

Kindeller

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 09-May 11

Sorry if this is an old post, but i've been searching to find this myself and i figured how to get it to download... however I'm not sure if the fact that i originally created my PS4 account in the UK has factored in... It wouldn't show directly on the store for me on the PS4 :( but i worked around it and its downloading atm...

I logged into the Playstation store on a laptop and purchased APB on my account. Then logged into the PS4 and went to Library -> My Purchases where APB was now sitting. From there i could download it onto my PS4 here in Perth, WA :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users