• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

miketam

miketam

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 25-August 14

major gamewide lag again... chat / stuck crafts / nodes / mission turn ins etc..game is basicly unplayable..currently waiting for tickets  /bugs to be looked at and acted on. Been about 10 hours since this started...so..maybe soon huh.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5226 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

We'll look into it. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Kitmacbain

Kitmacbain

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 30-May 14

the EXACT same thing as last week... game keeps kicking back to character selection, stuff disapears in vaults when splitting it up... i lost alot cuz of that lately including stuff that is either expensive or rare... what i wanna know is- where is the problem?! is it g1 dont caring for the hardware, being too greedy to buy some replacements? is the software messed up and in its last breaths? people want to know what to expect goddamnit! let me tell you what my last expirience was in raiderz (germany) - i bought stuff on their marketplace for real money that i had to work for and 1 day later they took the game down, no sorry, no explanation... my money- gone, my time- wasted.... so pardon me but im a little paranoid and me and my wife spent quite some serious cash into fe... the point is... if you, tiggs, dont know or cant say what we can expect in the future then who can?! people need a face to adress that issue to... is g1 just some shady guys that keep themselves out of the fireline?! where can we adress the whole issue and do they even care?! im tired of assumptions and a daily "lets see if the server is still existing" every damn time i log in... the game is still great and unique and the only real thing postapo fans have online so why does it get that mommyty treatment?!? if its because so few people play it- well obviously that is because it has said issues and not because its mommy in general... devils cycle?! ...... i love fe but i hate whoever is responsible for its slow death ... unbelievable.... smh.... 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

the EXACT same thing as last week... game keeps kicking back to character selection, stuff disapears in vaults when splitting it up... i lost alot cuz of that lately including stuff that is either expensive or rare... what i wanna know is- where is the problem?! is it g1 dont caring for the hardware, being too greedy to buy some replacements? is the software messed up and in its last breaths? people want to know what to expect goddamnit! let me tell you what my last expirience was in raiderz (germany) - i bought stuff on their marketplace for real money that i had to work for and 1 day later they took the game down, no sorry, no explanation... my money- gone, my time- wasted.... so pardon me but im a little paranoid and me and my wife spent quite some serious cash into fe... the point is... if you, tiggs, dont know or cant say what we can expect in the future then who can?! people need a face to adress that issue to... is g1 just some shady guys that keep themselves out of the fireline?! where can we adress the whole issue and do they even care?! im tired of assumptions and a daily "lets see if the server is still existing" every damn time i log in... the game is still great and unique and the only real thing postapo fans have online so why does it get that mommyty treatment?!? if its because so few people play it- well obviously that is because it has said issues and not because its mommy in general... devils cycle?! ...... i love fe but i hate whoever is responsible for its slow death ... unbelievable.... smh.... 

Fact is they aren't working on this game unless there are issues, this is a normal event.

Welcome to Fallen Earth, great game in concept but there's no actual effort being put forth for years now unless there's lag/crashing.

My advice?... Pay if you want, but don't expect it to ever improve the situation.

Edited by Reaps989, 05 April 2017 - 07:52 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Kitmacbain

Kitmacbain

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 30-May 14

i dont expect anything more than the game to work at least without issues like going on right now (thats the minimum people that put money in it can expect) ... this whole situation is like a kick out of the door for the last vets that dont wanna give up the game (im here since 2k14) ... and communication ... im aware that it will not happen the way people earn it but at least i vented on here, made my point and said something ... and if thats just so i calm down instead of chewing on that rockhard crapball then it was worth something, at least for me personal .... 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

i dont expect anything more than the game to work at least without issues like going on right now (thats the minimum people that put money in it can expect) ... this whole situation is like a kick out of the door for the last vets that dont wanna give up the game (im here since 2k14) ... and communication ... im aware that it will not happen the way people earn it but at least i vented on here, made my point and said something ... and if thats just so i calm down instead of chewing on that rockhard crapball then it was worth something, at least for me personal .... 

Indeed, I just speak of experience from being in Decon which lead to a lot of rage in the PVP community (mosting the crackbabies which ultimately started harboring hackers) making outrageous claims.

Fact is, FE will have issues... this will be fixed and then happen again and again and again. They don't "fix" issues, they simply juice up grandpa with another defibrillator and let him go back to doing cartwheels.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users