11 replies to this topic

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16
Don't you miss Youtube back 2005-2011? What kind of videos have you watched back in those years? Do you miss this kind of era?

ZexDC

ZexDC

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Joined 07-October 12

I totally miss the stars system, the non-bugged comments, the prebuffer... ah memories

Zexboost - Crim - Citadel (EU)

*retired* nab lel

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9569 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

ye

I agree also, many of youtube old features and layouts were more practical and great for users.

but in terms of content, the only the i miss was my genuine interest for watching youtube videos all day long. I've lost a ton patience and can't stand watching something fully.

Edited by Bellenettiel, 04 April 2017 - 06:05 PM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

I actually thought this was entertaining back in like 2008

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

i always reminisce through those videos every now and then early years of youtube made me the filthy, pathetic internet dweller i am today and i dont regret a single bit of it. i remember when those stick figure videos dominated youtube all the classics, FRED, the eurotrash beats, the sparta and 10 hour remixes, the punk rock, the emo, cs 1.6

the actual meme faces

the only thing i am thankful for today is that nobody talks in gosh darning leet speak anymore 

example

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4153 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Everything looked so unpolished, less professional, but every video had it's own story to tell. There were no vloggers, let's players... It was a bliss of some sort.

I remember when back in 2005 a classmate of mine introduced me to that website: "Dude, you can listen to your music there. Also check out this funny video of some guy doing stuff."

Hard to say what exactly was I watching back then, but I totally remember Lordi music videos, Left4Dead animations, machinimas, premiere of Indy Mogul, =3 vids...

Just like 2007 was great years for videogames, 2010 was probably the best year for Youtube.

FRED

I know, the original is from DasBomommyt.

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6992 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

I didn't really use youtube back in 2011.

But 2013 (around that time) I watched pewdiepie mainly.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

Spoiler

Man I wanna be in elementary again ;~;

Edited by Enjia, 05 April 2017 - 07:27 PM.

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

I didn't really use youtube back in 2011.

But 2013 (around that time) I watched pewdiepie mainly.

i remember when he played horrer games and that was his thing aside from literally mommyting in the mouths of the youtube devs

i remember watching Gangnam Style when there was a good 700k views hipster scum

I know, the original is from DasBomommyt.

dasboschitt and kitty0706 poor guy passed 

Edited by KNickz, 06 April 2017 - 09:02 PM.

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6992 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

i remember when he played horrer games and that was his thing aside from literally mommyting in the mouths of the youtube devs

The good o'l times. :P

When it become less horror games I went over to Markiplier but now that's also less so I hardly watch them anymore.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Allie

Allie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

dasboschitt and kitty0706 poor guy passed 

I'm sure DasBoSchitt is still here I believe, it sucks that Kitty passed away though, everybody loved that guy.

Edit: Seems like DasBoSchitt went to work as an editor and quit doing youtube videos.

Also, here's a video.

2008 was weird

Edited by Allie, 13 April 2017 - 01:10 AM.

icon_shotgun_nfas.pngicon_rifle_oscar.png9iWYS3B.png?1P4D7AON.png?1icon_assaultrifle_vespatactical.pngicon_assaultrifle_star_pink.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_purple.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_purple.png766n0yM.png?1BhcVPGY.png?1vmqgGpC.png?1icon_rifle_obeyabattlerifle_bipod_gold.picon_lightmachinegun_ssw_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_ncr762_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa-jb_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pnghywy7is.png?1X8z09bb.png?1icon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_snubnose_pink.pngicon_ltl_tazer.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngyev6KIJ.png?1icon_grenade_ltl.png9H0r7U1.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.png

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

Futaku q2aboCp.png?1 *******(old) XACMtje.png?1  xAllie 03bCAtj.png?1  | Valentines 2017: Permanent cherubs.icon_reward_vinyl.png fnmod_weapon_4roundburst.png fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

Jackty

Jackty

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Joined 21-January 14

I remember a comedy short series Jihad Joe... to bad i can't find anymore 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users